gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-26-2015, 01:27 AM
This seemed to be the place that these wolves tested out their skills. Liar find himself just waltzing right over here. He had no expression and no fear of course. In fact he himself unsure of where he was taking the time and the effort to even have a fight. He had never really, trained, only been beaten or fought for one thing or another. The constant strange abuse his father let out on the boy had created something of a monster. He was known as the Dragon Demon for that single reason while he was fighting. Perhaps one of the few times he seemed to show expression with his lips curled back.

However he sat all casually, the strange marked male with lime green eyes stared out onto the battle field. Letting out a small howl, it would be crisp and clear to call for an opponent. To survive in this place, he needed to know what kind of opponents and enemies were here. No one wolf was the same that was certain. Different cultures however did different things in their lives.

Please Amuse Me with Opponent

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-05-2015, 10:15 PM

And amuse him he would. The giant lumbered away from pack lands, Abaven's scent faintly clinging to his pelt as he was still fairly new to the pack. Zell had just begun to get out and about instead of hiding away in solitude, but if he wanted to get away from his demons he had to start doing things. First, he would test his battle skills to see how rusty he'd become. Granted, the male had been in training for about a year before leaving his tribe, he felt he needed to improve. Further more, he wanted to see how well he could do against the wolves of this land and see how differently they did things. A thing that many seemed to want to do around here, but he wouldn't know that. A short howl would ring across the fields as he walked along, head tilting in curiosity as he decided to seek out the voice.

It would not be long, the creme male finding a rather strange looking thing standing at the read, waiting. "Waiting for me?" He would comment, a humorous glint in his eye as he stopped ten or so feet away in front of him. The guy was a curious looking thing, markings of an unknown kind upon his pelt. Zell hadn't been out much, so whether that was a normal style for the wolves around here or not was beyond him. He'd stand and wait to see what the male wanted, though seeing as how this was a place of combat, he figured it would be only one thing.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-07-2015, 06:09 AM

As a large male appeared, Liar would first assume his father gave birth to these wolves in these lands. Large wolves were not uncommon among his family line, and as thus he wasn't too surprised. His blank stare still giving out to Zell as he asked if he was waiting for him. "If you are the one who wishes to fight me then yes." Liar would bluntly say with his monotoned voice. Liar would debated introducing himself, but manners were needed to be included. This wolf smelt of a pack, so perhaps he would be able to gauge how this pack fought off of him unless he was new by the faintness of it of course.

"Liar Walker, pleasure." Liar would then begin to set his defenses. His knees bent slightly, ears pinned to the back of his head. His green eyes narrowed locking onto Zell as his hackles raised. He stood roughly ten feet away from Zell as he rolled his scruff forward and shoulders inwards. His tail leveling with his spine and abdomen muscles tightening. His weight evenly distributed his toes splayed out into the terrain for traction.

0/? for spar.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.