Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-29-2015, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 04:51 PM by Glacier.)

His brothers pups where old enough to leave the den now and to start exploring the world for themselves. He hadn't had too much interaction with them as they grew at their mothers side, he occasionally watched from a distance or brought Gaia the gift of a mouse but the pups themselves had always been too small for the over-grown giant. He was eager to get to know them, to show them around Donostrea, their home. He wanted them to see the beach and the soft sand and enjoy the world that he and Voltage had created.

He moved to the family's den, uncertain who was inside as he scratched at the entrance, peeking his head inside in search of Voltage or Gaia, whichever parent he found he would grin at. “I was hoping I could take the little ones for a walk around Donostrea?” he asked softly.

"Speech"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Illie was growing big and strong, yes! Every day was like something new. Most often she played with Current, as she was the only one she could play with. Her father didn't much let them leave the den too far, but the first time she had ever seen the outside world it was amazing. All she wanted to do was run in the sun, roll in the sand and feel the ocean, but she hadn't been allowed too. They weren't able to go more than a few feet from the den, and always under the scruncinizing gaze of her father. So when Uncle Glace's voice carried through their slightly cramped den, Illie's heart raced and a smile nearly cracked open her face. She leapt forward, through the entrance of the den and nearly crashed into the tower that made up her most favoritest uncle. She grinned brightly up at him, bouncing on her paws. "Oh please! Uncle Glace, I wanna see Dono." She said in her pitched voice, dancing around his paws. "Daddy, can I?"" She asked, glancing towards the den.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-04-2015, 03:54 PM

Voltage Elementas

Voltage was laying in the den, enjoying the incessant chatter of his personal little sky and the quiet of Current when Glacier had come along. For a moment he felt a little panic at the idea of his babies leaving his sight, and his den, but he guessed it was getting close to that time. He couldn't keep them locked up forever. So, slowly he would sit up as Illie dashed from the den, and he'd swallow his anxiety to follow her out. His smile was easy as he looked at his brother, and it wasn't at all that he didn't trust Glacier to keep an eye on the hyperactive child. No, if anyone could do it it would be Glacier. He had the practice, after all. "Only if you promise to behave for your uncle. He will tell me if you were being a trouble maker." He said with a gentle smile down at his daughter before looking back up at Glacier, his stormy eyes shining. "And only if Uncle Glace promises to keep a very good eye on you." He said with a teasing grin. There was no way in heaven or hell that Glacier would ever not watch his daughter, he knew that. But new parents and everything....he was a tad bit anxious. "I'll be good to get her out of the den for a while anyways. She's a lot like I was, Glace, you're gonna have your hands full."

"speech"  

Current

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-04-2015, 04:15 PM

Current was quieter, watching her sisters energy with bright eyes and an endless curiosity. She liked to curl up at her fathers feet and scribble in the dirt as she watched Illume play. When Glacier made an appearance her tail would set a flurry behind her, but other then that, and tracking them with her eyes and a bright smile she didn't move. She giggled at Illume crashed into Glacier, and the much larger brute staggered. She turned then and set her eyes on Voltage, bit and pleading, the tiny Voltage mini-me added in her voice “Oh please daddy!” she wiggled a little and didn't rise until after Voltage agreed, then she shyly made her way over to her sister, sitting and Glacier's paws beside Illume and looking up at the humongous wolf. “Why is Glacier so much bigger then you daddy?” she asked.

"Talk" "You" Think

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 04:18 PM

Of course the energetic Illume would be the first to jump at his words, leaping up and crashing into him. Glacier cried out ”Woo!” and pretended to buckle under the onslaught, staggering back a step as through the tiny creature at his monstrous paws had a huge effect on him. So much like her father, illume had all the energy in the world. He laughed softly at her, leaning his head down to nuzzle the brilliant blue wolf. His eyes sought out Current then, who stayed in the background, and didn't rise to greet him. He didn't feel put out. He could see her excitement in her bright eyes and the flurry of her tail behind her. “I certainly will” Glacier said in a stern voice, before winking at Illume. She was her fathers daughter, if there was trouble to be made, she would make it.

When Voltage asked him to promise to look out for them, he smiled at his brother, his eyes crinkling in delight. “I'll look out for them like they where my own” he said, saving his wink now for his brother, because of course in a way these little ones where his own, they where his brothers, and the two where as close as brothers could get. Besides, little Illume was his mental image, if not his mirror. When Current got up and made her way over he grabbed a paw and gently scooped her closer, not letting her miss out on the fun. “Who wants to climb on my back and get a ride out of here?” he teased, bending his knees and sliding onto his stomach on the sandy floor.

"Speech"