gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-31-2015, 10:42 PM

Oh she needed some time to herself. Of course she wasn't going to just leave imperium behind but boredom got the best of her. She did her patrols with that Einarr character and now cascade and valentine were busy with other things. It's like they had their own lives to worry about and because she wasn't involved there was really nothing for her. She hadn't seen anything of Artrei in some time. Perhaps in the future she should call upon Ashmedai for some company. As for now, she was left to explore on her own.

The lady would stand in front of the large structure curiously. She had only voices here and there talking of humans. The creatures that made these places. If they were all gone now it meant they had to be something stupid. Just she wondered what they looked like or how big they were to make something like this. To move big stones, it was a rather curious thing. She loved information, but something that was dead and gone was not worth crying over.

"Talk"

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-01-2015, 02:32 PM
Nako needed some time to himself ever since Marina had given birth, the grey wolf finding that the farther south he traveled the much more at ease he became. His pups were growing up quickly, a fact that delighted him. He wasn't regretful that he'd given the she-wolf a passel of kids, only that he wouldn't be the main provider anymore once they would soon be old enough to hunt. Hungry little things.

So yes. Time to himself. And the castle that he'd discovers a few seasons ago was always a nice distraction. He'd only explored a few of the halls, those mostly being the upper levels. Curiosity drove him to seek out more of what the aged corridors now held. The distance closed between him and the castle, only stopping when when he got near at the strange but familiar scent catching his nose. Someone previously met was nearby but had the tinges of living in a pack. Nako sniffed and moved closer around the stone walls, memory serving that the entrance would be just around the next corner while trying to identify the unknown female. And as he prowled around the corner a grin spread out across his maw upon seeing who it was. Renhett. Looking as lively and healthy since the last time he last saw her. Nako let out a low bark, eagerly striding up to his friend. "Of all the faces I've come to see yours was probably the one I'd least expect in a place like this." He quipped, motioning towards the derelict with a jerk of his muzzle.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-05-2015, 09:46 PM

Renhett's senses would come alive to the voice of another. She rarely expected to run into him again, it was nice to see the man though. A small smirk plastered over her face as he mentioned the castle. Her ears would pull forward. "As a Wolf of the mind I am no stranger to exploring and adventure." she puffed out her chest majestically. She would bump him a little with her rump. "So you've been here before?" Renhett asked as she took another look at the structure. If so then maybe he could show her around this place.

"Why don't you show me around then Nako. Kill my boredom." She dragged out the word kill as she started up to the entrance. Her head would sniff around for a moment for any dangers. A foreign place was full of strange things. She didn't feel like dying from a scorpion sting today. Her packmates would probably just laugh at her.

"Talk"

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Nako let out an 'oof' as he collided with Renhetts rump, sharply applying a playful nip against the offending haunch in relation. Ah, he remembered as he stood side by side. Ren was a wolf of the mind and a seeker of knowledge. "Aye, a wolf of mind would like this place..." He would add to that pool with a nod as he looked from her towards the castle's wooden doors in remembrance. "and yes I've been through those doors twice, the last time was before meeting you." Nako shifted a bit and minded that she could possibly not take further details of what happened during his second visit and so kept quiet.

Renhett was already moving on up and towards the castle, calling for him to give her a tour. With an eager bound Nako raced up ahead of her and held open an oaken door for his friend to part through, his muzzle chaffing into the wood as an eye skewed to follow Ren as she joined him. "I'll kill your boredom," Nako dragged out the kill as she had in playful mockery. "I know that there is noticing but bedding and oddly shaped wood in the rooms upstairs." Nako's gazed searched the two halls to the pairs left or right, the stairs to their front ignored. "I'm thinking left, in honor of my left ear that shan't sense but a whisper of the loudest thunder or the cries of a partner beneath my chest." Nako gave a mock sniff and then laughed as he took the lead down the hallway, winking at Renhett before focusing on his front.

The air was thick and unmoving the further he ventured down the hall, the feathers on his mane motionless save for the rolling with his shoulders at each step. "So, you smell of a pack now," Nako pawed at a door, finding it would only budge a fraction of an inch. Not one to be deterred by such an obstacle he braced his shoulder against the wood. "That working out well for you?" The grey wolf pressed, the old hinges screamed as they were forced into use after who knew how long. He felt the wood splinter and crack, withdrawing from the door and slamming back into it. A muted ping of a bolt landing on the floor marked the yielding of all resistance as the door swung wide open. The thin chain that held the door shut was unbroken, the sliding lock dangling uselessly at the end. A little worse for wear, Nako turned to look back at Renhett before stepping inside the room.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-06-2015, 04:12 PM

Always nice to see an old face as it was a new one. Even though the excitement from him had died down, remembering their moments together was kind of her specialty. Her tail wagging back and forth, even his words made her feel better. Though it seemed like the details of him being here before would pass her by. Oh well, she could get into every inch of him at another time. As he mentioned his left ear a small laugh let her throat coming out as more of a scoff. Just following suit of him, her head moved to look around the weird place.

As they entered the room, she would take it to answer his question. "It's one of the more interesting packs, I've gotten to see many wolves though most of them are related to the king." Renhett would smile at him. Her tail wagging back and forth. "It could be worse, I do my duties and then have my own life I haven't been yelled at yet so I'd assume it's fine. Not like my loyalty is bad or something. " she laughed as she jumped into the room further. Her nose to the ground to take more of the scent in of the place.

"Talk"

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-06-2015, 05:41 PM
The duo would enter the room, Nako giving a slight squint to pick out the details off the dwelling. This, this was different. Nothing like he'd ever seen before. "Oh my... I must say. Humans certainly liked to store their knowledge." The grey wolf mumbled. Even in the din he could pick out the thick tomes arrayed in row after row on the walls, their ineligible contents forever foreign to one such as himself. Nako looked at Renhett as if suddenly remembering that she was there. "All... all good things. Such is a life I couldn't live however." He eventually responded, looking around for a window of sorts like the ones upstairs.

Curiosity drove him to separate himself from Renhett as he followed the wall away from her, realizing that the room curved around in a circle. Nako's heart fluttered a beat at the sighting of a thin streak of light coming into the library. His paws caught himself on the stone as he grabbed up a jaw full of dusty cloth and wrenched the curtain to the side. A far more grand light source flowed into the room from the window, a low bark given to make Renhett come to him. Nako turned his attention to the arrays of shelving both on the circumference of the room and the shelves forming an even tighter circle around the middle.

There had to be something useful here for them to rummage through. Hopefully some of the books had some wall scenery in them. A spine of a book was grabbed on bottom shelf and Nako plodded over to the curtain to lay upon the ruined sheet and flip open the old tome in search of pictures.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-07-2015, 02:13 PM

Renhett nodded her head to him. Pack life was peculiar, the only reason she could do it was because she had been born a pack wolf herself. The constant need to have one wolf or many others around her. To be of service, and to be served among other things. Whether or not she was happy was up to her own state of mind, in which she tried to gauge the best she could. Nako didn't have anything wrong with him, after all she had always been watching him. His hips, and the rest of his body. He was probably..... the most normal male wolf she had met in these lands.

This place was rather amazing, her eyes blinking to take in every detail. As Nako pulled one of the strange objects off the shelves she would come closer to him. Sanding face to face to look at the pages. Maybe she would catch a glimpse of a picture of a human. What were those strange symbols on this thing. Was it how the humans had communicated in some way. "Well.... they couldn't have been that amazing, if they aren't here anymore." she would state for a moment curiously.

"Talk"

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Nako swiped a paw over the books pages, unintentionally ripping the paper as he scoured the leafy contents. The pages crinkled and bent with each flip of his paw as his eyes scanned for pictures, not really wanting to miss anything but knowing that if he wanted to get through the tome in a timely manner there would have to be shortcuts taken. The grey wolf looked up from where he lay when Renhett met up to him to look at the prize beneath his paws. He began to stare up at her after she spoke, visibly mulling over the words in his head.

"Maybe," Nako began, thinking pack to when he was but a pup in the den of his step mother Tahlia, squirming against his siblings for warmth before settling down and listening to his father. "Maybe something happened. Something like the volcano that brought my father to these lands. They had to leave for a reason." Nako stood and looked around at all the books and drawings on the stone walls. "They had to have left suddenly." The male took the lead as he began to circle around the inner book cases. He had seen the opening, poking his muzzle around the corner when he reached the final shelf.

It was a similar sight as one of the rooms upstairs, some furniture, a bed with an old worn blankets and a table. Curious, Nako hopped up to place his forelegs on the table, the candles lit long ago having been reduced to pools of dried wax stuck to the table. "I think one of them lived in here." Nako muttered loud enough for Renhett to hear and looked over his shoulder at the top of the thick book cases. The wolf bounded across the stone floor and up onto the bed, sheets being disturbed as he clawed up the side of the bookcase to snap at the prizes laying on top. A pile of scrolls came tumbling down, Nako nimbly landing on all fours on the bed. "And the best fruit is always at the top of a tree." Nako said as he picked up a scroll and walked over to Renhett. The first bite so to speak would be for the she wolf. Something he hoped the she wolf of the mind would enjoy very much, plenty of more scrolls having fallen if not.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-09-2015, 01:02 AM

Renhett was more interested in Nako right now it seemed. When he mentioned them leaving she would shake her head mildly. "They are most definitely extinct. I've been to a lot more place than Alacritis, they're nothing more than a whisper in the wind now." She would say as he started to pull scrolls off of the wall. Her tail flicked a little as she stepped back away from the falling objects. She didn't feel like having anything fall on her head. As she lowered her head again the scrolls that she couldn't read and yet she really wished that she could read them.

"All fun, I wish I could read them though." She would say a bit sadly. Not going to lie that she was a little bit bored. Looking up at him she smiled a little. Jumping forward to nip at him before grabbing a scroll in her mouth and jumping around the library trying to get away from Nako. She swung her tail around in the air, falling into a play bow in front of him while raising her eyebrows up and down. 'Come and get me' in her own silent language.

"Talk"

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Renhett had spoken to confirm that in her travels she had never come across a two leg, mentioning that there were extinct. It was a shame then that a species so great and could construct this magnificent dwelling could drive itself to ruin. However that had been when they were around, all that remained were the wolves as the dominant species in the land. Their own daily battles and wars, Nako leaning down to sniff at a scroll that was held open with spread paws. He couldn't read them, Renhett couldn't read them, Nako laminating such a loss of knowledge and information that was so close but so far away. Right at the tip of his paws there were secrets, if there was an old wolf somewhere... no. Wishfull thinking wouldn't help here in this part of the castle.

Renhett then nipped his flank, Nako being drawn back out of his idle musings to watch her sprint around the bookcase. His good ear heard her taking a lap around the shelves, Renhett appearing on the other side in a play bow. Nako could play, the grey male eyeing the door before jumping off the bed and barking for Renhett to follow. He wouldn't be the chaser, oh no, she would have to hunt him down in the castle. At the pace he was going though it wouldn't be to hard for her to keep up. His white paws beat across the stone tiles and with a bound he took off up the staircase. Renhett was hopefully following all right, even as he began to sprint down the second levels hallway. The door at the end was open, and although he didn't intentionally mean to corner himself Nako ran into the room anyways and whirled around to catch his breath, waiting for the she wolf to arrive and conclude their chase.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-12-2015, 12:40 AM

As he ran down the hallway, she dropped the scroll just to follow him. Oh no he wasn't going to break her game. Because of her thinner weight she would be faster, her paws clicking against stone making her way in front of him as she stopped in his path. Ready to see if he would stop or run into her. A small mischievous grin growing on her face as she pulled up her tail a little. Her head raised, she was enough with these games. She wanted to see what he could do with the last bit of information she had collected previously. Normally she didn't go for two night stands, but perhaps he was worthy enough.

Renhett turned her body around, wagging her tail at him as she stretched. Leaning on her front paws. Her glistening red eyes beckoning a little, she then stood up and vanished into one of the nearby rooms with the weird dens. Jumping onto it, she let out a bark for Nako. Come and get me pretty boy. Even if he didn't have any amazing markings, he was interesting and handsome none the less. Perhaps it would stimulate her enough to forget about Valentine. Oh how she wanted to woo him, not because she liked him. She was just curious as to why so many females wanted him.

"Talk"

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Nako's tail gave a low wag, ears perked to listen for the she wolfs pursing paw steps as he stopped. Renhett was right behind him however, the smaller female maneuvered in front of him with a bound. She would stop however, Nako eyeing her with a sense of anxiety at the body language she was showing. The slight and prolonged wave of a tail as Renhett then turned around to mimic the stretch before darting into a side room. The bark would cause him to give pause, feathers in his mane remaining still as he simply stood there.

With a hesitant step Nako would walk towards the room Renhett had disappeared into, head snaking around the door to peer inside. Now, Nako had been intimate a few times, mind reflecting back to the primal actions, the feeling of ecstasy. The way his paws remained secure in the hallow of a she wolfs hind legs before finally releasing their desperate grip once all was over and their bodies freed up. All was fine with such actions, all partners have been rogues.

But now here was a once mate, now a pack wolf. Nako looked at Renhett with anticipation. He didn't know her packs laws, nor would he wish to burden her with a litter despite the she wolf not being in season. He already had his daughters with Marina, the rainbow female grateful for his part in giving her the wish of offspring. But so Renhett was before him, now untouchable for him, a part wished the lands and it's inhabitants were more flexible with such primal actions. But no. Renhett wasn't safe to enjoy in the way he had once before. There were others that would relent and allow him release within their forms. Renhett wouldn't be that wolf today. With a more confident thoughts circling in his head Nako would approach the once mate and lay his muzzle upon the bed. "Ren," The grey wolf began and looked up at her without moving his muzzle. "Were you not a pack wolf I would." Already he wished that he'd chosen to leave and not have to deal with this. "It wouldn't be the most knowledgeable thing to do to you. To much has changed in these lands for me to preform with a pack wolf."

Nako let out a sigh and looked away, knowing of a wolf that could calm the anxiety that was surfacing. Marina could possibly relent and allow him to find release her upon his return. "I don't want this to be the end of us though. I enjoy your company." The grey wolf looked back at the door then at Renhett. "Care for me to walk you out?" It was the least he could do.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 05:20 AM

The excitement had quickly died down it seemed, being a pack wolf had somehow instantly labeled her as off limits. While she understood this, she knew rather well this season was safe. However, if that's what Nako wanted she would remain stiffened to his decision. Her ruby eyes looking him up and down. Had she made a new friend? Or something in the back of her head told her that she would forever be tied down to pack life. Her tail twitched, she could easily calm herself down as she could rile herself up. "I'm not sure whether to feel irritated at you, or be totally fine with this." she said to him honestly. Though then she smiled, closing her eyes for a moment before she brushed up against him. "No matter, I am not one to put pressure on a man I enjoy being around. Otherwise I would've tried to break you already." she mused as she started out for the entrance.

"Being in a pack again seems to have tied me down, but I like it there." now the stars were about in the sky as she exited the castle with him. "Maybe that's why we can only be friends. You're tied down to the freedom you live with." Renhett was not saying she was in a prison. After all, if she had been shackled down she would have been furious. It was the fact she liked serving underneath Valentine.... she liked Valentine. However, with so many women underneath his belt. She didn't think he would take to notice her much.

"Talk"

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Nako drew back and took a step towards the door. Renhett said that she was conflicted as to what to feel about his decision, Nako giving a forced smile as the she wolf brushed along his side to take the lead. The male couldn't help but let out a chuckle at her words. So Renhett would've broken him if he was any other guy. There was a thought. "And so it is unfortunately," Nako journeyed down the stairs on the she wolfs heels. "But when it is not appealing to one there is anyways another to live that life instead." Already they were outside in the forest air, the castle slowly disappearing into the trees as he made his way back home. There was a comfortable presence offered by Rnehett in the pairs trek back north, branching off from the she-wolfs own route at the appropriate time and heading towards the one she wolf he knew could help him.

-Exit Nako-