size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-02-2015, 12:46 PM

The move from the North was a bit exhaustive, but the pack had made it safely and without interference. These lands were very different from the North, and part of her was glad that Arian had decided to move them. The ghost of the SS Antiox was slowly fading from her life, now sure to go away as it's walls no longer haunted her. She briefly wondered how her former slave mate was faring...was Gretel okay? Or had she succumbed to deaths kiss? Flicking her ears, the woman made her way towards the gravelly shore of the lake, the early morning dew still kissed the leaves of the flora around her. Here in the West, Summer was sure to scorch them but at least they were no longer in the grip and the midst of Arian's fears about Yfir.

She would take a drink from the cool lake, a relief after the previous heat of yesterday. She had yet to find a den, but now that the pack were settled in she would have time, she was sure. Later, she would visit her God children, the woman not having had the chance to really get to know them, but perhaps she would bring them down to the lake to play or if they liked, she would show them how to hunt as her father had shown her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 09:27 PM
The move was something Cypress still wasn't entirely sure of. The man was doing his best to support Arian, though he had some concerns as well about their enemies. He worried for his mate, his pack, and doing the right thing. But perhaps this was something that could be easily remedied simply by talking with Arian, so he decided not to let it eat his mind alive and continue bothering him.

Drifting off in thought Cypress would wander towards the lake. Ep, one of his children, had not been doing so well recently either. He worried for her, but had high hopes the little girl would spring back to action before too long. His eyes would scan the terra, and, sure enough, he would spy a member of Sonticus. Ahh, actually he had been meaning for a while now to get together with Avalon. He knew that his mate and the woman were close, and he scolded himself for not getting to know her better.

"Avalon!" The man would call, hoping that he wouldn't startle her.

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-24-2015, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2015, 07:18 PM by Avalon.)

A masculine voice sounded behind her, bringing Avalon to turn her attention towards the approaching voice. Ears perked up and her tail mildly wagged as she noticed it was Arian's mate, Cypress. She had been meaning to eventually talk to him, to get to know her sister's beloved mate. "Good morning, Cypress! How are you?" She smiled at the male as she waited for him to approach. It would be nice to finally sit down and just...chat. Though she had her doubts and fears about Arian and her ever changing mind, maybe she would save that for later.

"It's good to finally meet you, Cypress. Arian speaks quite highly of you." That was true, she spoke of him in an endearing way, and Avalon wished to one day have what they had. To be happy, and to have someone to care for and who cared about you all the same. Taking a seat, she tucked her tail around her haunches as she watched the male. She looked forward to getting to know him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 08:51 PM

Cypress would smile to the femme, dipping his head in greeting. “Good morning, Avalon.” He’d say gently to the femme. It was good that they finally had some time to talk together. The male would raise his brow however when Avalon stated that Arian spoke highly of him. Not that it would be surprising of his mate to speak about him, yet to speak highly of him... It didn’t seem quite right.

“I honestly don’t know why. I’m not really anyone special.” Cypress would confess. “But I know that I love her, and she loves me. I suppose, in my mind and heart, that is all that matters.” Cy would offer a gentle smile. “Do you have anyone who shares your heart, Avalon?”

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-10-2015, 07:01 PM

She smiled at his greeting, the girl looking kindly upon the smaller male. It was odd...she often forgot she was bigger then most, a tall person among a pack of midgets. Except for Kakashi who rivaled her in height, the thought amused her. As he closed the remaining distance, she listened to his response. What an honest and humble man! She could see why Arian had taken him as a mate.

"You've answered your own question, Cypress. It is because she loves you, that she speaks highly of you. I should think, anyway." She laughed a bit, already she was feeling in high spirits about their encounter. Her ears would perk at his question about her, and she thought for a moment. She didn't have anyone like he had, and it would bring on a twinge of sadness, but she had learned not to dwell. "Sadly, I do not..." She doubted mentioning the man she had met years ago would be wise. After all, it was someone she might not ever see again, and that shred of hope always lingered in her heart.

Art||Plotter