The verdict won't change

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-04-2015, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 10:46 AM by Sorcière.)

Sorcière les Désastre
A sudden spark ignites, And from the dark a light breaks the silence

It was time to make a choice, it was time to do something then remain as a simple wander, too skittish to approach anyone. The young warrior may not like what may happen here, but regardless it was the start of her own story. Whatever the outcome; those paws once more found themselves on the bloodied battlefield she had once stood side by side with her mother. A brief memory fluttered through her mind, before such was shoved aside. No one knew what she was here so it was her duty to make that presence known. Raising that maw to the early morning sky, she let loose a summing howl for any potential recruiter. With the message sent out, she simply stood and waited; having no idea what just may come her way. She didn't doubt the possibility of being force claimed into a pack or simply being invited, whatever happened would happen here and now. There was no turning back from what was started. For now, she waited; it was all she could do.

"Lango here."

[Image: oew6uMb.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 05:09 AM

She didn't quiet know why she was at the battlefield. It was dangerous for her to be here but doing some recruiting was far more important to her at the moment. Crystalline blue eyes would fall upon the female that had made the call. It would alert some of the more dangerous leader no doubt. Valentine, and if Sin had set up his own pack. Perhaps even Katja, the fact that she had beat them here to the punch meant nothing. As the limping female stood in front of the other she curiously approached.

"Have you come looking for a home?" Arian asked. Well it was obvious she wasn't looking for a spar by the looks of it. Honestly she wished she had Amachi here with her. That was her bodyguard, perhaps she should've taken Avalon on this trip. No, Arian had to learn to be out on her own. Otherwise she would spend her time looking over her own shoulder which she already did regardless.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-04-2015, 06:20 AM

When your pack bordered the battlefield on one side, it was easy to see and hear much of went on there. Cascade, who had been patrolling the knolls, therefore did not miss the sound of a voice rising in invitation. Cascade being Cascade, she could not resist the temptation to indulge her curiosity, and crossed the border at a languid pace toward the call. To her delight and amusement she scented Arian of Sonticus before she came into sight, and her tail flagged, her neck arched and her ears pricked forward as she pranced forward coquettishly. "Arian, sweetheart, I never expected to see you in such a rough place as this," she simpered, her smile showing more fang than absolutely necessary. "What brings you so far south, and here of all places? Last I knew you were hiding in your den up north with your precious pups. I heard you had a terrible scare recently," she added in mock sympathy, though most of her attention was on the stranger. What interesting markings the girl bore, like magma showing through dark stone, and as she finally turned her head fully to the younger female, it clicked and settled into Cas' head. She had to have her. But she would bide her time and play the game, because she was far too pretty for just a slave... no, Cas had other ideas in mind. "Hello, there - I'm Cascade Saxe. I hail from Imperium just over the border."

""
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 06:56 AM

Arian knew she shouldn't have come here. Her ear flicked to Cascade, a rather unamused face on her quarters. Plenty of her members would love to rip into her female but Arian had realized she was not as violent as she'd like to be. "We all know you're pretty Cascade." Arian would say rather nonchalant like. Her crystal blue eyes moving onto Sorc. She sighed, another one lost. Arian knew when she wasn't a match for someone. Just like when she had though previous. There was no point in her fighting a losing battle.

"Yeah I was hiding, kinda what I do nower days it seems. You stronger wolves get all the fun. Have fun with this one Cascade." Maybe for a moment Arian had debating flirting with Cascade with her small complaint, but the smile on her face simply told the other she was beat. Hopefully Cascade would be too distracted to start anything. Arian would be heading home for now.

-exit Arian-

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-04-2015, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 10:47 AM by Sorcière.)

Sorcière les Désastre

It didn't take long for one to show up and yet clearly having some kind of issue with an leg, it made her wonder why this one even tried coming here. This was a battlefield, not a place for weak bodied wolves. Whatever the case that molten gaze remained upon her, about to speak before another came into view. That maw remained shut as the new one prove to speak, rather a lot. These two clearly had some kind of past with one another. One she'd rather not indulge in.  "And just what is this...Imperium?" A simple question to ask, but the molten warrior didn't say more then what was needed. For there were things she could ask, yes, but she also knew just where this may go. In the end the molten lady had a feeling she would end up but with no choice but to go one way or the other.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

09-08-2015, 11:06 PM

No sooner had she appeared than Arian threw a completely out of left field comment her way, and Cascade laughed and shook her - scarred, plain - head. "Didn't have the lady balls to go after us for invading your home so you want to try flattery instead?" she asked crudely, sticking her tongue out in a wry blat as Arian turned to take to fleeing again. "Go on then, run home to your little family. See how long they last with you guarding them..." She thought back to Sin's angry words concerning his former temporary pack and smiled internally.

And turning to Sorciere she added confidentially, "Consider yourself lucky I came along when I did, or you might have ended up in her pack... You'd probably end with your pretty face ripped open by some other pack's disgruntled raiders with the way she treats other wolves." She tsked. "Anyway, Imperium's militaristic in general, fighters like me and that sort, but you know... pretty as you are I don't think you'd need to be a fighter to fit in. I bet you'd catch the alpha's fancy real fast. And he is such a sweetheart..." Her voice as she spoke, though still casual as discussing the weather, had taken on just a hint of coaxing. She was determined to bring this little pet home one way or another...

""
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2015, 03:33 PM

Sorcière les Désastre

Those ears flicked back half way as this new she-wolf spoke back at the other one, of whom was weak physically and clearly not having the confidence in her self to be strong. It did make the molten warrior wonder just how this one managed to rule a pack, or at least she assumed the one that had left was a leader. A weak show all around, there was little hope of Sorcière throwing her lot in with that pack. The scent she memorized to put it away for later, for it was little more then a sign of weakness, a sign one did not affiliate with their pack. It made them a target for the more darker aligned souls that lurked in these lands, and no doubt that pack would have no end of trouble..

Those molten eyes fell upon the women before her, blinking as they spoke. Confidant perhaps, but maybe a bit arrogant as well. Then again what wolf wasn't there days? "No, I wouldn't of joined them." The warrior stated clearly but simply, alas there was no emotion behind those words for that facade was always in place. But by her words it did make Sorcière wonder just how that other she-wolf treated others within her own pack..such was pushed aside once the black dame spoke of her own pack. Proving to sound ideal for the warrior however with what she said next made Sorcière draw back slightly. The molten women wasn't so sure of that. "And why shouldn't I be a fighter?" A simple question, as she quite didn't bother mentioning anything about catching the Alpha's fancy..

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

09-09-2015, 04:13 PM

Cascade's smile didn't waver as the girl spoke, though her head tilted as though she were giving it a great deal of thought. "Well," she mused, "Everyone in Imperium is required to learn how to defend themselves. A helpless wolf is a danger to everyone around them in an emergency. But you don't strike me as... a fighter, the way you hold yourself. You'd certainly have a lot to do to convince someone that you could be a warrior." She tapped her paw thoughtfully against her muzzle, seating herself with her tail tucked neatly alongside her hindquarters. "But I'll tell you what... I'd be willing to test you myself and give my recommendation to Valentine if you do well. I do find that a simple spar just doesn't hold enough... danger to really see what kind of a wolf someone is, so... I have a proposal." She stood once again, her tail lashing behind her as she casually paced the area. "A spar, right here and now, but with a little bet thrown in. You win, and I throw my complete support behind you joining as whatever you want to be. I win... and you'll be mine to do whatever I want with. My personal slave, so to speak." Her fangs flashed in a grin of anticipation. Of course if the girl refused the bet altogether she'd have to take a different approach but... she liked the thrill of this little game. Settling herself into a warrior's stance she eyed the girl invitingly.

CASCADE vs SOCIERE for SPAR (the bet is entirely IC and will be decided IC completely irregardless of whatever way the fight actually goes whether or not it will be complied with)
Round 0/?

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-09-2015, 04:46 PM

Sorcière les Désastre

Sorcière merely listened as the darker dame spoke, a simple brow rose as the dark somewhat purple she-wolf spoke in quite an odd manner. Or so that seemed to be odd to the romania warrior. "One dose not have to appear to be one thing or another." A simple statement, any wolf could seem like they were nothing of the fighting sort and yet hold that element of surprise upon another wolf. It was one tactic her mother taught the molten warrior well and one best used in more dire situations. Yet it did not end here as that gaze followed the purple hued women, listening as she spoke. Offering a bet and a spar to her, one that Sorcière didn't agree with and decided to decline.

"You've yet to explain as to what other ranks your pack holds." Being a bit bold for once; perhaps "I'll have to decline your..spar." The warrior supposed she was trying to be nice in declining such a thing, but it was not something she wished to bet upon. For one did not bet upon the life of another, at least not easily so. Sorcière couldn't readily speak of those who were darker of mind and heart, knowing darker souls lurked in these lands.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

09-10-2015, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:52 AM by Cascade.)

A mental sigh that didn't shake her smile. My, this girl was quite the wet blanket. Maybe she should have left her for Arian after all - they could go off and be wet blankets together. But no, Cascade was determined. "Very well," she drawled. Chicken. Fine, she wanted to know what ranks there were, she'd give her the whole lot of them. "Imperium has all the same types of ranks as any other pack. You have your hunters, your fighters, your healers. Slaves are the lowest tier, then pups, students, and unranked wolves. We've got healers specifically for whelping and pups, we've got normal healers, we've got hunters, border guards, light fighters, heavy fighters, we have Valentine's lovers who are probably the most pampered and taken care of in any of the ranks... then you get up into the higher ranks and you have the more skilled of the fighters, you have the lead hunter, the lead healer, and the slave master. Higher still and you have the tactical advisor, the lead warrior, and the queen - that would be me. Highest of all and you have the heir, who is currently the alpha's son Angelus, you have the second-in-command, and you have Valentine Imperialis, the alpha of the pack." She raised a brow expectantly. Almost blandly. "Of course, wolves don't really make it above slave or unranked unless they're willing to take a little risk to get what they want." Too subtle? Not subtle enough? A blatant hint that Imperium wasn't exactly a pack of tolerant individuals who'd put up with this sort of dullness? Perhaps the less subtle the better. Fixing her mismatched eyes on the girl, tail twitching behind her like a stalking cat, she told her, bluntly, "I want you in Imperium. I'm not really picky about how that goes about either. Your only way to get out of this without a fight is going to be joining as a potential consort, because your face is pretty enough to warrant the possibility, but we test all other potential members' ability to protect themselves before they get in, no matter if they're a fighter, a healer or a hunter. So, sweetheart, new bet. Join Imperium voluntarily and fight to prove yourself worth a real rank, or I forceclaim you and make you my personal slave anyway." Her grin flashed more fang than amusement. "Maybe less a bet and more an ultimatum."

""

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-10-2015, 01:30 PM

Sorcière les Désastre

Sorcière went silent once more, merely listening as the one before her spoke. An ear flicked in thought as she did so, but the question remained; did she want to be a warrior or was she suited for something else? Despite what training she did have Sorcière knew she was lacking in those skills, then again the traveling had done little to sharpen those said skills. Perhaps she was a bit too young still and not trained enough for such a field, maybe a hunter or healer would be more suiting. But she wasn't sure and that was where her hesitated lied, a warrior never showed such a thing for it could cost them dearly. Sorcière didn't quite find her self ready for such a thing, training would need to take place before then. Though she was far from afraid to admit when she wasn't suited or ready for something.

However joining as a consort wasn't quite ideal, but she supposed it was better then fighting unprepared. Those ears shifted down half way and that gaze left the purple-hued women for a few moments, only to look a the blood stained ground beneath her paws. "I'll join as this..consort. But I will want training as a warrior." Perhaps not quite a fair trade off for Sorcière, but it was a start..despite being quite uncomfortable about the whole consort thing. That problem would be dealt with once such proved to rise, she knew sooner rather then later that it would become an issue.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

10-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Fangs bared in a wickedly pleased grin as the flame-marked female processed her ultimatum and ultimately capitulated. Excellent, excellent... She wasn't sure if she was disappointed the woman wasn't going to fight or if she was pleased, but it didn't really say much of her use as a would-be warrior if she didn't even want to indulge in a little rough housing. Oh well, that would be figured out later.

"Fantastic!" she chirped, her whole demeanor changing at the words of surrender. She winked playfully at the female. "Trust me, you'll enjoy Imperium. Come on then, follow me and I'll take you home." Her toothy smile flashed again as she moved to trot off in the direction of the border with the intention of calling immediately for Valentine. Oh this would be fun!

- exit Cas -