Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 04:31 PM
She was not to be cooped up in the den anymore. Nope! nuhuh, no more. She was free and she was gonna run and stuff, and just have fun! Current might not wanna play all that much, but that was okay! Surely someone would wanna play with her, right? So she moved along the beach, nose to the sand as she searched out for familiare and new scents. There were tons of aunts and uncles, right? So why didn't she know most of them! Apparently the elementas were super close, right? She huffed slightly as she leapt along the beach, searching for something fun too do. The ocean was off limits yet, Voltage had made that very clear. Puppies were not allowed near the water, not untill they got swimming lessons or Daddy was around to watch them. So that didn't mean she couldn't have fun along the beach, right? Perhaps she could go bug Uncle Glace a bit, that could be fun. He was always an odd one to play with, but he liked to play anyways. She didn't watch where she was walking, her head down and her nose to the sand as she searched for something to do.

"Talk" "You" Think

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 05:27 PM

Skidding to a halt Eilan sent the dark-colored sand flying. Drat! Above him the seagull he'd been after was circling overhead squawking obscenities at him. The boy stuck his tongue out at the stupid bird. One of these days he was going to catch that fat, feathery thing and it was going to be delicious. Shaking the sand from his coat he set off in search of more practice.

Eilan had settled quickly into Donostrea, taking up an old and currently unused den while he worked up his strength again. Soon enough he'd join the search for his father again. It wouldn't do to have the Donostreans doing all the work, especially when they were nice enough to let him stay. He'd have to make it up to them some day.

As he paced along he spied a young pup draped in a beautiful coat of white and sky blue. The colors of the wolves in this pack had unnerved him at first but he was quickly getting used to the idea. "Hey! Hello! Who are you!" He sprinted over to her, tail wagging. "I'm Elian!" May she'd like to play? He hadn't played in forever!

"Speech"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-28-2015, 10:31 PM
Illie was weaving her way through the beach, not noticing the strange new pup. Every day of her life had been the same, every moment was the same, all the wolves around her were the same that she barely noticed anything anymore. So when the stranger voice greeted her, she yelped and spun to face him, sky blue eyes wide. She..had never seen a stranger before! All her life, everyone that she saw on her day to day basis was there since before she could remember. She knew their scents and their voices before she knew how to walk. But this...who the eff was this! She cut her nails into the sand before suddenly puffing out her chest, her eyes narrowing. She stood on her tippitoes, trying to appear bigger than she was. "Who're you?" She said loudly, her tail flaring out behind her. He answered for her anyways, but a name didn't tell her much. "We don't accept no tresspassers. Im gonna call Daddy if you don't tell me why you're here!" She would huff then, swishing her tail behind her, de-puffing just slightly. "I'm Illie, but you can get in big trouble if you're not supposed ta be here. Where's your mom?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-03-2015, 08:06 AM

Eilan shrank back at the little girls less than friendly response, his left ear flicking back in confusion before he puffed out his chest his own tail fanning out behind him. "I am the great Eilan Rakshiel! Glacier accepted me into this pack while I look for my daddy." The girl mentioned her name briefly as Illie, a pretty name for a little twerp. The mention of his mother gave him pause as his smile faded sightly. His mom… she was probably furious and worried and he felt a sudden sting of guilt pierce his stomach. He hadn't told her where he was going but maybe Mordecai had? Wait what was he thinking! He didn't want his mom to find him before he found his dad, she'd ruin everything! She'd probably eat his dad alive on sight…

Regaining his composure he gazed at Illie. "She's back home. I've gone to find my dad. What about you where's your mom? Do you like to play at all or just yell at people?" He grinned teasingly.

"Speech"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Illie huffed then, eyeing the boy the best she could. "Uncle Glace brought ya in?" She asked, her voice getting real quiet, as if she was caught in a lie. In some small way she had been. There was nothing she could really do about trespassers, especially ones her Uncle Glace brought in. That meant he was special wasn't it. So she pouted slightly, shifting on her paws and staring at the ground. It was then that he seemed to get kinda quiet too, except it wasn't in words. It was like his..body or somethin got all quiet. Or was that the air around them? Had she said something wrong? Quickly looking up at him with bright blue eyes, blinking slightly and recounting what she said. Was it the mom thing? Did he not have a mom? She couldn't think of what it'd be like without a mom! And he wasn't too much older than she was, was he? She was about to say something when he looked at her again, and she sighed a breath of relief when he said his mom was at home. He wasn't lying, she could tell! She smiled softly then before huffing at the tease. "I dont yell!" She barked before blinking and looking away quickly. "Nah, I like ta play. You wanna?" She asked with a grin, bowing suddenly onto her chest and swaying her tail in the air as she donned her signature smirk.

"Talk" "You" Think

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-22-2015, 08:04 PM

The girl seemed skeptical but it was the word 'uncle' that caught his attention. Wait so this girl was related to Glacier? Well… he supposed she had the size and some of the blue, that made sense. He chuckled as she yelled specifically to tell him that she didn't yell. Haha she did to but he let it slide as she said she liked to play and he nodded rapidly. "Yea! What do you like to play? Hide and seek is fun, and so is fighting and oooo we could go find something to hunt!." His brain was bubbling over with ideas and he shuffled from foot to foot as he tried to settle on one. "What are your favorite things to do?"

"Speech"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-26-2015, 04:18 PM
Illie was puffing her cheeks out at this point, excited to play and annoyed it was taking so long. (Okay, a few seconds. But still! That was a long time for the puppy.) She continued to stare at the strange boy before a grin spread so wide on white cheeks, blue eyes glittering excitedly. "Oh let’s fight!" She yelped excitedly, her tail swishing behind her. She had never fought before. Rennie liked to get into mischeif with her, but she certainly wasn’t no sparring partner. At the question she hummed softly and glanced to the side, watching the ocean that was always at her paws. "I dunno. I mean, Daddy doesn’t really let me do lots. I like ta chase the crabs, but they pinch so sometimes it’s not too fun." She’d laugh then before turning back to her new friend, bowing forward on her chest, tail swaying in the air. "Well? How abouts it?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-31-2015, 04:28 PM

Eilan's tail wagged as she stated that she wanted to fight!  Excellent, his mother had trained him hard and well in fighting but she was the only wolf he'd ever really fought.  Fighting the girl would be good practice.  They were both almost the same size though his older age gave him a few inches on her. "Sure, you're on!  And boo on your dad…. though I can understand.  My mom's kinda like that.  That's why I took off on my own, I'm going to meet my dad whether she wants me to or not!"

Eilan moved away from Illume to leave a fair space between them for a little duel.  His fur stood on end, hackles raising as he rolled his shoulders forward, scrunching his neck back to bunch the fur and flesh around his vitals.  His head tilted slightly down to help guard his throat as his jaws fell agape in preparation for battle.  His stance widened as the muscles in his legs coiled for the attack.  Tail and head aligned with his spine as his ears pinned tight against his skull the muscles of his face bunched in a soft snarl. Toes splayed as his legs coiled tightly.

Eilan sprang forward attempting to close the distance between himself and Illume as he aimed to come at her straight on at first before shifting an inch or so to his right to try and bring his jaws inline with her left foreleg.  Eilan sought to lower himself a bit more as he twisted his head to his right and tried to seize his jaws around her left foreleg, just below the elbow with his upper fangs on the outside of the leg and his lower fangs directly across his upper fangs on the inside of her leg.  He hoped to seize hold and use his momentum, with another push of his hind legs, to force the girls elbow to bend and throw her off balance.  In the same motion he attempted to launch his left shoulder forward to collide the front center of it with the lower left side of her chest seeking not only to bruise the flesh but to time the movement with his hopeful grip so that he might use both attacks to topple her.

Eilan vs Illume for Spar Rd. 1 of ?

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-15-2015, 12:56 AM
Truth be absolutely told, Illie had no experiance in real spars. Sure, she and Current could play fight sometimes, but never anything really...severe. She hadn't seen much either. While her Daddy did talk about how he'd often fight with his sister, in a good way he made sure to tell her, she had never seen it. Besides, she never met this Serefina he always spoke of! So when the boy made some distance between them, she would blink slightly and then he started...standing weird.

Suddenly a light would flicker on in her head, almost instinctual. This was important, right? With a blink of big blue eyes she'd quickly move to copy him. Her head would lower just so to protect her neck, chin tucking slightly. Ears would pull back before flattening against his skull, just like he did! Oh, this was weird...but it was the game, right? She'd blink at him before quickly shifting on her paws to spread them about shoulder length apart, just like he did. But that was about all she could get in before he suddenly lunged. She'd gasp before a smirk spread across her lips. Quickly she'd run forward too, attempting to meet him with her own chest but with less power than his own attack. What she wasn't ready for was the pain. He would collide into her, his shoulder slamming into the left most of her chest, exactly where he wanted too. It blossomed instantly, a moderate bruise in its wake and she instantly knew this wasn't as much of a game as she and Current played. But she didn't want to lose!

At the same moment as the shoulder slam, he would reach for her leg. His teeth would bite into her flesh, and she yelped loudly at the pain, even if the wounds were simply moderate. The bite landed right where he wanted, teeth into her elbow and the force causing her knee to buckle. She'd whine before suddenly reaching forward, aiming to snap her jaws into the scruff of his neck. She aimed for the top of her fangs to bite into the right side of his neck, half way between his ear and his shoulder, and the bottom of her fangs for the left of his neck in the same place. She hoped for a solid grip, hoped it would help keep her balance as she felt herself stumble. She'd hop her right forleg and hind leg slightly to the right, reaching for a stronger and slightly wider stance so she wouldn't fall right over. Her toes would clench into the earth as she whimpered. But it was all she could do, hope for her grip and her wider stance would help her stay upright. This game wasn't so fun, but maybe she just didn't know how to play.

Illie vs Eilan
Rnd 1 of 2
PUPPY SPAR!!

*Note: Illie has cliche amnesia. She doesn't remembers that her name is Illie Skye, and nothing more. She will only introduce herself as Illie, and respond to that. Have fun.

Eilan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-21-2015, 11:50 AM

Eilan didn't back down as she ran towards him and kept right on his path as they collided into each other, his shoulder would slam into the left portion of her chest leaving moderate bruising in it's wake as well as leaving light bruising on the front of his own left shoulder.  Something in her movements should've told Eilan that she was not as practiced a fighter as he but part of him was just assuming it was a bluff. If there was one thing his mother beat into his head it was that he was never to underestimate an opponent…. course his mother beat a lot more into him than that.  She'd trained him early, violently though it wasn't anything he'd consider abuse.  It was just her way of caring.  They were of a warrior tribe after all and attacks by rival raiders were common.  If you couldn't fight you were dead regardless of age.

Perhaps that was why when Eilan's jaws wrapped powerfully around her left foreleg, just below the elbow as intended and leaving moderate punctures, he suddenly let go when she yelped.  Eilan was surprised at her cries of pain.  No one back home really showed their pain so openly and it startled him.  His hesitation cost him as he felt her fangs dig into his scruff, mid-way between his head and shoulders, upper fangs on the right side of his neck, lower fangs on the left.  The thick fur and fat and his earlier bunching would keep the damage light but her teeth were firmly knotted in his fur and he was unable to topple her and even more uncertain he could get her to let go.  Eilan rechecked his defenses.  His chin tucked, neck scrunching back and shoulders rolling forward.  His hackles were still raised, his ears pinned to his head as his toes splayed and claws dug into the earth as he moved to spread his limbs equidistant apart, weight shifting evenly over them.  He didn't bother with the others as his jaws would lunge forward, head tilting to his right as he sought to dig his fangs into her left foreleg once more, again just below the elbow with his upper fangs on the outside of the limb and his lower fangs on the inside.  He'd been taught to worsen previous wounds but this time Eilan just wanted to bite long enough to make her yelp again and release him, he wasn't going for a grip.  Part of him wanted to end the fight as he began to question if she realized what she'd gotten herself into. His mother would curse him for his weakness, his sudden pity...

Eilan vs Illume for Spar Rd. 2/2

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-04-2015, 06:36 PM
And the winner is...

EILAN! Due to Illume not posting in the allotted time the fight has been defaulted in Eilan's favor. Illume must now give up by either submitting, fleeing or passing out.