Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
09-05-2015, 07:39 AM

He'd been assigned a patrol, actually assigned one instead of his solo treks around the edges of the territory he'd been doing for ages. He was practically giddy with excitement, or as giddy as the laid-back yearling ever got. He'd been assigned a partner too, another big chance for him, and he waited for the other male to seek him out after the meeting to do their patrol, because after all Revenge was the older and higher ranked wolf, and Atreides assumed he'd be the one calling the shots. So he'd waited. And waited. And waited. He didn't lose his cheerful outlook but it quickly became clear that Revenge wasn't really interested in stepping up to perform this duty for the pack. Well, Trei wasn't going to let one wolf's laziness keep him from proving himself. He had waited long enough. Waited for this chance... waited for Revenge. He was done waiting. So finally Atreides made his way to the oft-neglected Orchard and, drawing himself up to a height that outside of Imperium might have been considerable, and called out for Revenge to join him. If he had to he'd go figure out where Revenge lived and drag him out by his tail, but he was going to do this patrol. A snort and a grin erupted from the boy as he envisioned that farcical picture in his head.

""

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
09-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Sneezing softly the slightly ill healer would find his way towards the call that rang out for him. He'd kind of forgotten about the assignment that had been given to him. Feeling slightly guilty he'd chock it up to this new cold/upper respiratory infection thing he had going on. He had taken a couple of herbs, but thus far he hadn't been able to be rid of it yet. With a rough cough the tall wolf found his way to his patrol partner, his expression and demeanor relatively blank. Looking just slightly better than miserable the quiet wolf would slow when he got close, and instead of a proper greeting all Trei would receive would be two very loud sneezes.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]