ardent

A Strange Type Of Chemistry

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2015, 09:55 AM

The young man was wandering, alone from the Diamachi at the time being, but his path always lead back to them. They were playing some sort of game, a storytelling game that made the young man regret the fact he had no voice of which to speak. He wanted to weave stories into the air as well, to tell what he had learned and heard of. He had seen much in his young life, of tragedy, of beauty... such a shame it all remained trapped in his head. That was, unless Dom was near. It was only he who could be Bogdan's voice. Ever since he was little, for one reason or another, Bogdan hadn't spoken. Perhaps it was out of fear... but perhaps it was something else too. Perhaps he simply couldn't. He didn't know.

Bogdan would give pause, looking around him. There were cedar trees about, beautiful in their summer, vibrant shades. He could only imagine when they began to change for fall, when the leaves would turn shades and fall to the ground. The young man would hesitate for a moment, breathing in a couple times.

Wolves.

The scent was not that of a pack, but definitely that of a family. The young man would flick his ears forward, bright blue gaze thoughtful as he strode onward. He was curious about them. They didn't smell of the Diamachi, but perhaps that could be a place for them? The Diamachi had saved him after all, and perhaps they could be a help for these wolves as well.

But how Bogdan wished that Domino were here! His brother would be the one to do the talking in this situation, not he. But perhaps he'd still be able to make some sort of progress. It was harder to trust a mute, to not know their intentions, but he meant them no harm. He just hoped that these wolves would understand that and not become violent.

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Annette had walked to the stream, her eyes focused on the scenery. To think that her mother was ill and might not even last for much longer. The thought frightened her dearly for she did not wish that her family was not veimg torn apart.

She sighed and looked down. Tears ran down her face as she thought of her mother dying and her father being the only one to take care of the pups. Since her brother and sister were leaving and going on their own lives, and she closed her eyes, the gashes she recieved when she was a pup still visible as they ran down her eyes.

However, she would smell another scent of a wolf. Someone whom she hadn't met before, and she turned her head, sniffing the scent, but she sighed and turned her head back to the water that she couldn't see.

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2015, 06:20 PM

The young man would walk on, his heart racing in his chest. He could hear the beating of it in his ears, pounding louder and louder. He’d breathe in, slowly trying his best to calm his nerves. He had no idea what to expect, an even if he had a clue, would he have been prepared for what he was about to face?

A girl came into view, a young girl roughly his own age. Bogdan would approach her quietly, unable to utter a word. He had notice her turn to glance in his direction, but had failed to note the scarred eyes she bore. He did not realize that the girl was blind.

Coming to a stop by her right flank the young man would gently nudge her with his nose. Blue gaze turned towards her head, waiting for the girl to turn and look at him.

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Annette was so focused on the stream, she didn't even notice the brute that was approaching her. However, she did feel his nudge and jumped from shock, her cranium turning over to where the nudge had come from.

The scent was not familiar to her, and she blinked for she didnt even know what to do. The man had caught her off guard and became worried that he might try and do something to her due to her blindness.

"W-w-who are you...?" She asked, her voice cracking from the fear she had in her mind. Her heart raced amd she literally thought she would pass out.
[Image: IhFhPOt.png]

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2015, 11:24 AM

He startled her. Lords and Ladies above he startled her and hadn’t meant to! Bright blue eyes would widen, caught offguard as the young woman spun around to face him. Then he saw the reason for her being so startled. The poor girl was blind, scars running across her eyes. His heart would give a heavy pang, worry for the girl rising in his chest. He certainly didn’t want to hurt her, but how could he convey that when he couldn’t even speak?

Bogdan would give a soft huff of air, the most he could do with his lack of words. He’d lay in the grass, shuffling closer to the female before nosing her paw. He wished, oh how he wished he could speak. How he wished that he could tell her how sorry he was for startling her. He didn’t want to hurt her at all. His ears were lowered against his head, and he would give a small lick to the paw in front of him.

‘Please understand... I don’t want to hurt you. I’m not the enemy.’

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-12-2015, 12:07 PM
The light grey, white, and tan woman's eyes widened with shock. Why did he lick her paw?! Confused, she looked to him and tilted her head to the side. Was this man mute? She was not sure but sniffed to where he was located and accidentally touched her nose with his own. Feeling the cold from his nose, caused her to blush bright red as she took a step back.

"Sorry..." She spoke, turning her head to the side amd and her ears hung low. She seemed to be rather clumsy, and shd wasnt sure why. Even though she wss blind, she was able to move without so much worry but her eyes would soon shift to the front of the man, even though she couldnt see him.

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2015, 04:06 PM

Bogdan would wait, his breathe held. How he wished that his thoughts alone could form words, that he could make this young woman see that he was not here to hurt her. He would stay completely still, even as her own head came closer to his own. Then he would feel her nose against his own, and he would feel a shiver run down his spine from surprise. It wasn’t a bad feeling, but it was strange. He wasn’t used to sharing this sort of touch with anyone... But how else could he communicate to the female if she was blind?

The femme offered her apologies, but Bogdan saw that none were truly needed. He was the one who had startled her. If anything, if he could, he’d apologize to her. ‘Please don’t be sorry... Please don’t be sad.’ Bogdan would lift his body off the ground slowly, gently nosing her cheek. He would breathe out softly, attempting to, in his own way, comfort the girl. His front right paw would move over her front left forepaw.

“What happened to you, I wonder? Such a beautiful face... So scarred and hurt. Are you afraid of not being able to see? Are you afraid of others...?” His brow would furrow. ‘If only I could give you one of my eyes... So that you might see again. I’m sorry... Even if you can’t hear my thoughts. I’m sorry.”

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-12-2015, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 04:28 PM by Annette.)

Annette's eyes would widen when she felt the man touch her cheek. His touch made her feel as if she were floating on a cloud, and, to her, it was such a good feeling. She would feel the man touch her paw, and she would give a gentle smile. Her thoughts of him being mute were true, or, he was not much of a talker. Either way, she would look into the man's eyes, or, what she thought were her eyes. Despite the scars that surrounded them, the sun made them sparkle almost like shimmering gems.

I don't know if you can talk, or are not much of a talker, but, you are really kind despite your lack of communcation. My name is Annette, and I hope to know your name someday,
she explained, a small smile still across her maw as she closed her eyes, the smile still on her maw.

~.~Annette Savvil~.~

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2015, 08:47 PM

Bogdan would listen to her gentle voice, her sweet song. Annette. She seemed to figure out that she couldn't talk and for that he was glad. He did not wish to alarm her, to hurt her. He wanted her to feel safe. How he wished that he could tell this sweet maiden his name. How he wished that he could tell her his name, all the things that he had seen in this life. He would smile gently, matching her own, as he kept his paw over her own. She was a sweet little fae and honestly he hoped to get to know her better.

The young man would slowly rise, gently nuzzling her cheek once more. Her eyes, even as they were now, were beautiful. Bogdan would breathe in her scent. 'Oh how I wish I could tell you my name, Annette. But it is nice to know yours... it is lovely.' The young man would gently nip her cheek, playfully taking a hop away from her body. 'Do you understand tag, dear Annette? Do you know that I wish to play?'

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-19-2015, 08:57 PM
How Annette wished she could see the brute in front of her. At least he was not wishing to hurt her, and for that she was grateful. The sweet scent of his fur came upon her nostrils, and she closed her eyes, a small smile stretching across her maw. The utmost importance was that he was also comfortable with her. That was when she soon felt a nip upon her cheek, catching her off guard and causing her to jump slightly. However, she could hear him move a bit, possibly he wished to play? Tag? That was the game she considered it being due to him moving away from her, and she gave a small laugh.

"I might not be able to see, but, I can still play with the best of them!" She barked, running off after him, her tail swaying from side to side. However, she miscalculated her run and happened to bump into Bogdan, tumbling forward and pinning him under her, smelling his hot breath and a blush appeared underneath her fur, not sure what to do in a situation like the one she was in.

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 09:44 PM

What delight there was in his heart as she seemed to understand yet again! Their way of communicating was complicated, more primitive, yet it worked in a system that allowed them to interact. Bogdan would grin, his eyes shining with delight. ‘Yes! You understand~ You understand~’ In his mind Bogdan was practically chanting like an excited child. He was young yet, so perhaps that was an excuse for his naivety, but the brute didn’t care about how naive he was acting. He was having fun!

For a short while they ran, the young man keeping just a short bit ahead. But he would miscalulate, as would Mystic it seemed, and the two would tumble forward. He was pinned beneath Annette, his eyes widened as he looked up at her. Goodness, up close she seemed to be even more beautiful, and the young man would feel his heart beating wildly in his chest.

‘We’re so close. Close enough that we could kiss.’ The young man would think feeling heat in his cheeks. ‘Does kissing feel nice? Would she be scared if I kissed her? Offended? Would it be wrong? She’s pretty... But is that a reason to kiss?’ The young man would wonder, questioning himself.

Rather than actually kissing, however, Bogdan would bring his nose closer to Annette’s, gently bumping it with his own. ‘You’re nice Annette. I like you.’ His tail would wag slowly in the grass behind him, ears perked to attention as he looked up at the girl.

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Annette would blush underneath her fur as her blind eyes seemed to look into his own. She was not sure if she was looking into his eyes, but she would give a friendly smile. However, what shocked her was that the brute had bumped his nose with hers. Was that the cue for her to get off of him, or was it that he had attempted to kiss her? The woman was so confused for she was not sure what to think since she couldn't even see the man in front of her. Oh, how she wished she was more careful and that she could see again. A feeling of sadness came over her as she got off of him and sat down, head hung low slightly, tail wrapped around her bodice.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but ever since I became blind, I haven't been myself recently," she explained, her head still hanging low in sadness. The damn lion blinded her, and it angered her deeply that she could no longer see her family's faces, their smiles, their happiness...As well as the various plants and animals. She felt useless and unable to do anything right. If only she ran when she had a chance... She gave a small whimper and closed her eyes tightly, fighting back tears.

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2015, 10:43 AM

Bogdan was happy. Happier than he had been since his parents had been killed. He missed them, his mom and dad... And Domino too. Though he knew Domino was lurking somewhere here in South Alacritia. His brother would be able to help him communicate with Annette, if only he were here. Perhaps he would ask him to come back to this place with him someday. Well, ask in the way that Bogdan knew how.

But as Annette rose off him, taking on a sadder expression and domineer, the young man would frown deeply, furrowing his brow. He would get to his paws, his heart giving a small pang. ‘Please don’t be sad. It hurts to see someone in such a low state...’ The tan male would come to her side, genuinely just wanting to help the other young one.

He would move his muzzle up under Annette’s, lifting it up so that she wasn’t hanging her head low in sadness. Bogdan would like her nose, bumping it gently again. ‘Smile Annette. You have such a beautiful smile. Don’t let this beat you.’

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-26-2015, 12:48 PM
Annette sighed and hung her head a little bit before looking over at Bogdan, "I understand you can't speak, but, I wish you could." She hung her head up a bit more after feeling him lift her chin up. Her light blue eyes, despite being clear, almost seemed to have a little sparkle in them left. The sun glistened over her coat and she closed her eyes, a small smile spreading across her maw. She enjoyed his company, and was happy to have a friend in this world.

"I appreciate you being here for me. I just wish that I could see you, even if it was only once," she explained, looking up at the sky even though she couldn't see the clouds that spread across the sky.

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2015, 05:10 PM

Bogdan would feel his heart sink slightly at her words. ‘I wish I could speak too, honestly I do. I would tell you that everything is alright. It would make it so much easier to communicate with you.’ The young man would let his gaze meet her blind eyes. There was still a shimmer of life to them, a shine despite her being blinded. A sparkle of life. She seemed to get calmer, a bit happier again, and Bogdan would begin to wag his tail back forth happily.

He too was grateful for the company, and he would gently move his paw over Annette’s own as she spoke. ‘It is no trouble at all Annette. It makes me happy to have company as well.’ He would breathe in. ‘I don’t mind that you can’t see me. I’m nothing special... But... You don’t need to see me to know I’m here.’ The male would lean into Annette slightly, feeling their fur mingling together.

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-26-2015, 06:02 PM
She looked over to him and smiled, feeling their fur mingle together. The scent of oak and maple that scattered throughout their fur made her nostrils flare, but she paid no mind to it as she nuzzled him. He was a kind-hearted brute, and she adored every minute being with him. However, the dame did wish he would speak so she could know his name. Her eyes stayed sparkling, meeting with his own as what she thought were his eyes. A small smile would spread across her maw once again, sitting beside him. She would soon place her head against his chest, not caring.

Bogdan

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2015, 05:46 PM

Bogdan would think, truly trying to think about what he could do. What action he could possibly take to make her understand him better. His lack of speech had never bothered him more, and the young man would let out a small breath. If anyone deserved his words it was Domino and Annette. Two of the kindest wolves he knew, as well as the rest of the Diamachi. If he could make one true wish to use on himself, it would be for speech. Though if he had to choose it for another it would be so that Annette could see once more.

As Annette moved her head onto his chest Bogdan would gently drap his head over her own, closing his eyes. There was something natural in his interactions with her. Something so pure, so simple, so primitive and yet... So perfect. Bogdan would think quietly to himself, his heart beating a little quicker in his chest. ‘You’re so nice... I hope I can come see you again, Annette, when I must eventually part.’