gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-05-2015, 05:10 PM

It was perhaps time for his aimless wanderings to come to an end, temporarily, however. The male wasn't gaining anything by being on his own, and he needed to get back to training. What better way to do it then in a pack? He could distract himself if he were in a pack, and that was what the man sought to do. He lumbered toward the nearest territory, who or what they were about he didn't quite care right now. The masked male would saunter towards the border, the evening sky lighting up with the dull fires of the stars as the sun began to sink. His expression showed he might be bored, uncaring even. But it was who he was. He had learned to hide himself away, to mask his thoughts and emotions and his actions. He wasn't all that complicated, just hard to break.

Night would soon be upon him, and at last he'd find the edge of the territory, though it struck him as odd...it seemed the pack here had just come to these lands. New perhaps? He would find out soon. Sticking to the shadows, he wouldn't call nor present himself. He would wait to see if a patrol came by, red eyes glowing through the darkness as his pelt blended with the shadows. He remained half hidden within the clutches of shrubbery, now to be patient and see just what kind of wolves lived here...if they ever showed.

""

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Arian was now far more wary of her borders since the last incident. With her children growing up, she decided to take Riv around for her rounds. The small pup, though bigger than the rest tumbling in behind her. At least these lands were much easier to get around than the snow back home. It was a strange change for them, however they seemed to enjoy it. Wolfpaw lake was a lot more outdoors. They didn't have to be stuck in a den all day because it was cold or dangerous out there. At least here when they remained within the borders, there was a lot to do. Her blue eyes searching every cranny in the night hours, her nose alert as well. Though she stopped, her son running into her back cirppled leg making it move forward a bit. Her ears were picking up something.

When she realized it, she scented a bit of Quelt on the man. That obviously didn't mean anything, but she did have a good sense of smell. Her head turned to the shubbery as her son hid behind her. She lowered her nose, probably to be face to face with Kakashi only an inch or two away from each other."It's rather suspicious for a wolf to be hiding around a shubbery near borders in the dark you know." she commented rather cooly to him. She was rather calm, she realized if she wasn't calm she made mistakes.
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-07-2015, 02:49 PM

It was a long while before movement caught his eye, the scents of a pair of wolves coming near. The bigger one, a mother to the pup he guessed, seemed to stop. Red eyes watched her, the woman coming closer to his hidden location. He thought about slipping back for a moment, to hide further away, but as he began to slowly move his forepaw back, she stopped face to face with him, her words indicating she had caught him. "Kuso ̄.." He lightly swore in his native tongue. Well, what could he do now? Sighing, he rose from his hiding place as he towered over the femme and her little pup, his pelt lit by the moonlight though the majority of him blended well with the surroundings. He said nothing for a few long moments, the sound of the lake lapping at the shore the only sound between them.

Finally, he would speak. "Is it not a tactic often used by loners to avoid being forced into a pack? I know nothing of this pack, so how do I know that it isn't a hostile one? Especially with..." He looked past her at the pup hiding behind her legs, "Pups around." He looked back at her, wondering what her response would be though no emotion would show on his visage, an uncaring attitude in his eyes.

""

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-07-2015, 03:15 PM

Arian listened to his reason, well at least he hadn't stepped across those borders. Then he would've been in trouble. Though he did dearly remind her of Quelt now that she took a good look at him. Looking back to Rivaxorus as he reasoned, hmmm, he was right. So why hadn't she took action previously? She threw the thought away before she would start to freak out over her past mistake now that it was long gone. Her blue eyes coming back to look over Kakashi. "Arian... my name is Arian Adravendi. I'm the alpha here and this is my son Rivaxorus or Riv." she introduced herself. "Well the worse I'm going to do is ask you to join Sonticus. But I do have one question. Do you happen to know a man by the name of Quelt? You look like him a bit and you have a tinge of his scent." Arian inquired.

She would stay protectively next to Riv. However her demeanor was held out proudly, she didn't show any signs of fear or otherwise. Although it wasn't entirely friendly, it wasn't something someone could scowl at either. This is something she should do more often is check the borders, she certainly would make it clear at the next meeting about the changes she and the previous cabinet had made. Things around Sonticus would go for the better.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-07-2015, 04:28 PM

She seemed to be in thought for a moment after he spoke, perhaps she was thinking that it made sense what he said? Of course he was making sense. It was only logical after all. She introduced herself to him, as well as introducing the kid at her heel. He dipped his head slightly for a quick moment, though he didn't feel inclined to introducing himself quit yet. "Pleasure." His voice remained nonchalant, the male not one for many words unless it was necessary or unless he was in training mode. But as it was, he was more inclined to staying wordless and almost as quiet as the night. His interest was caught, however, at her musing and question. So she knew Quelt? Well things were getting a bit more interesting. His interest was touched, and it would show by the slow quirk of a brow and the raising of his head. "As a matter of fact, he's my brother. Coincidence?" It was a rhetorical question.

Now however, he was inclined to introducing himself. If she knew his brother, then his brother would probably be none too pleased if he was rude to one of his friends. "My name is Kakashi Arrow...Sensei, to those who are considered students, however." His gaze fell briefly to her pup, an indication of what the boy was to call him in the future, though whether Kakashi would stick around or not could not be foretold at this moment in time.

""

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-07-2015, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 04:58 PM by Arian.)

Cute. That's what popped into her head honestly. As her tail flicked back and forth she kept composed as he answered. It was easy enough to guess he wasn't one of many words but at least he wasn't as hard to handle as Kreft was. Maybe even he was as strong as Sin could be. So he was Quelt's brother? That meant they were siblings by marriage. "My sister is married to Quelt. Which makes you my brother by marriage." she chuckled a little bit. Flicking her head into the territory.

"Thinking about joining? It's a family run pack after all. You're welcome inside my borders." now she had made the decision that he was fine here. He probably would fit in, and they needed to round up their member count anyway. They had pups to train which could turn into a big problem if no one was willing to help out. Mentors would end up with two pups on their hands. Already she had a feeling that they needed to pick their skills they wanted to excel in their life.

"Talk"

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-07-2015, 05:14 PM

Well this was news to his ears. Honestly, he hadn't known that bit of information. Perhaps it was because when he had come to these lands, he had washed up near the shores of his brothers pack. They had been so wrapped up among themselves, he hadn't learned about his brothers marriage. Kudos to Quelt. Marriage hadn't been something that he ever thought about, though he doubted anyone would want a problem on their hands. He suffered from night terrors, his PTSD a problem in his life, though it wasn't something he blurted out to the world. Well, they were related...this would be interesting, and honestly he was at a loss for words at the moment. Her motion into the territory was perhaps to him, an invitation.

He would take his first step past the invisible line, red gaze seeking out hers. "If you're family now, I'd like to know what kind of people my brother has gotten involved with." His tone was laced with a hint of teasing now, perhaps even amusement. "Besides, I need a place to stay for a while...it's been rough the past few seasons." Scarred gaze fell down to Riv, the pup oddly quiet in his presence. They weren't soft, were they? A thought occurred to him, if he was gonna stay a bit he might as well do something to pass the time. "Tell me, does this pack have a skilled fighter to mentor the children?"

""

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-08-2015, 12:35 AM

She did suppose it wouldn't be that easy as she turned on her ankles slightly. Arian shifted her gaze to Rivaxorus for a moment when he mentioned a mentor fighter. Her hackles raised prickling a bit, with her leg she couldn't properly teach them how to fight. Avalon and Cypress were busy as it was. That left kreft.... and considering even she had beat him he was not a very good mentor for them. "We don't have enough bodies yet to teach them no.... I fear they might grow soft so you coming here is like a bit of a saving graze from Denki." she answered truthfully. Rivaxorus bristled, telling his mom he could fight just fine as she nudged his head.

"Watashitachi wa takusan no Quelt ni nite iruto ōku wa kare o sukide wa nai to shimasu.(I suppose we're a lot like Quelt and a lot not like him.)" she told Kakashi as they started to walk nearer to the lake shore. She told Rivaxorus to go see his father and the boy nodded running off in the flurry. She watched him until his tail vanished looking back to Kakashi. She sat near the waters edge.

"Talk"

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-08-2015, 12:55 AM

Denki? Ah, so she believed in the snowlit religion as well? Not surprising. He walked quietly beside her, the clockwork ticking in his mind as he had noted the reaction of the child at her feet. "A feisty one, isn't he?" Scarred gaze fell to the boy again, this one was a clear interest of his already. It was a shame there wasn't anyone who could really teach them...until now, anyway. "Is that an invitation to mentor the children?" He turned to look at her for a brief moment, a humored smirk showing before he turned his gaze back ahead as they walked. He wasn't one for words unless something interested him, and this...Arian, sister by marriage, interested him. In a way, he was proud of Quelt...but also thought him an idiot for falling in love. He shook his head a little, ah well, nothing he could do nor would he try to end his brothers relationship either.

He listened quietly to her, so she spoke Japanese too? That was an additional surprise, though he wouldn't show it. "Yes, I suppose. Then again, is everyone not different yet the same all at once?" He stopped when they reached the edge of the water, the moon casting it's glow across the surface. From his peripheral vision he watched the young pup leave them, a small smile on his face. "A brave one. He shows promise." Kakashi felt these things and new it when he saw it, and Rivaxorous would be one among the crowd that he'd single out for now.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-08-2015, 03:29 PM

It was true, not everyone was the same. She had forgotten the only reason Quelt forgave her was because of her sister. Let Kakashi not figure that one out, she thought to herself very bluntly. Though, he offered something that would tie him here, and before he hadn't given the certain notion that he would be staying. "Him and his sister Juniper are showing promise to be trained fully among their siblings. Since I need an heir." she would state as he commented on Riv. "Upon joining members are usually on a probationary period. They have a certain amount of time to complete a task in which the rank they want to enter. Though you're a special case being a member of the family. You seem to talk highly of your fighting as well but with what's happened in the past I'd have to ask you to still complete a fighting task before you claimed a high rank. My best thing would be going to the battlefield to fight someone in my presence." Her ears twitched a little.

Kakashi was indeed an interesting one, but she felt comfortable around him. She was finally getting the hang of being a leader after she talked with Surreal. Who wanted a leader who was skiddish, they were only as brave as the leaders they put their faith in. Or doomed to try and overthrow them of course. With time running by, she was glad that she had gotten grips, just in case they were attacked. For now though, protecting and building themselves was first priority.

"Talk"

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-08-2015, 10:05 PM

An heir she said? He wondered what made her think that, she didn't appear to be that old...though perhaps it was due to her crippled leg. Did she not think herself capable? He wouldn't know, he didn't know for how long this pack had been around, nor how long it would last. He was merely a passerby, not using the pack, but it would give him something to do until he figured it out. "Hm? You don't seem that old, in fact I might even be older then you. What makes you think you need an heir anytime soon?" A simple and honest question. But he wouldn't question others on the things they did, simply wanted to know what was behind their reasoning. He wasn't easily predictable, if at all, but others motives he could predict and judging by her character of which he knew little of, perhaps she wanted an heir that would succeed in areas she failed in. It was a passing thought, soon to flee from his mind.

She explained to him the normal routine for new members, the male stared lazily out at the rippling waters making no indication that he'd heard her. He wouldn't move nor say a word even after he finished, leaving her hanging for a long minute. "I wouldn't want any special treatment just because I'm a relative. Where's the honor in that?" He somewhat looked her way, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. "I don't boast about my abilities, so it's no trouble proving myself. But seeing as how this is pack related, why not fight the former mentor if there was one? Surely that's the best way as opposed to fighting some stranger not involved with us, don't you think?" His voice sounded lazy, a hint of interest in his voice at the muse. It would be more sensible, but alpha's word was the final say. He wasn't dumb, if anything he was smarter then he should be, and whether that was some good or bad luck on his part, well...only his past could say.
Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 12:27 AM

Her head tilted to him for a moment with her toothy grin. Could he not tell just by looking at her and her limp? "I would've passed it down sooner if I could. I'm not wanting to be in the position of leading for too long, this pack needs someone who can at least hold their own in a fight. I'm a healer more than I am a fighter with this leg." she explained to him. Though as he explained fighting someone within their ranks she shook her head at that. She knew the reason why she had made this decision. He had a point but who was the strongest fighter here? It was probably Avalon and Arian wasn't sure she wanted Kakashi fighting her just yet.

"The previous holder of the rank didn't even beat me in a spar. So highly considering it, unless you wanna fight me which I would have no problem doing, we could go down to the battlefield." Arian would explain to him. "While one of my beta's by the name of Avalon could probably be a nice opponent. I'm not sure how she would feel about it." Perhaps Arian would have to ask Avalon about that later on. There needed to be a couple of wolves able to test citizens while on their probationary period.

"Talk"

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-09-2015, 03:24 PM

He glanced down at her as she spoke, gaze seeking the leg she spoke of. Of course he hadn't missed it, he didn't miss much of anything. "Everyone has something that cripples them in one way or another, that doesn't mean you should give up. But, if it's what you really want then it's your choice." Even he had his own crippling ailment, his PTSD did wonders to keep him awake most nights and remind him of something he would never be able to forget, but such was life. He stared back out at the water, the moon reflecting a path across the surface as if beckoning those on the shore to walk across it. "I can help you strengthen your weakness, if you want. Where there's a fault, there's a strength."

He half listened to what she was saying, interesting...The previous mentor was no good at his job? I guess they're desperate. He wrapped his tail around his paws, the man standing stock still as he thought about the current situation. He didn't know her too well, nor the pack...but he wouldn't leave them to fall in disarray either, if she needed his help he would help her. "I don't care who it is, I simply figured it would make more sense to prove my skill against someone in the pack. I wouldn't want to take advantage of your fault." He glanced at her with teasing look, he would use someone else's disadvantage to his advantage. It was how he had learned to get by in life.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 07:19 PM

It did make sense certainly and she would shrug her shoulders a bit. Many had told her that at this point, but she knew she wasn't surely a leader. She enjoyed being a lead healer, she had been an heir trained for this kind of stuff but she enjoyed healing others the most. It was her duty and task though to step someone up in her stead so that Sonticus wasn't such push overs to where they had incidents like they in the North.

A Small smile appearing on her face, she would start by moving away from him. She would balance herself out on the three of her legs, pinning her ears to the back of her head. Hackles raising and her tail leveling with her spine. As her glistening teeth, she spread her toes onto the ground her limp back right leg only keeping balance without any weight on it as it usually did. Ready to come at me.

"Talk"

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-09-2015, 08:47 PM

Her only response to him would be a shrug of her shoulders as she moved away from him. He turned to watch her walk away, had he offended her? No, perhaps not. She turned around to face him, her defenses set. It seemed she would test him here and now...he supposed that was acceptable, she must have really wanted someone to start training them. Rising to his paws, the taller man faced her. His gaze studied her for a good moment, and noted her stance. It was obvious enough that she couldn't entirely support herself on her damaged leg, an advantage he had over her.

He stared at her, unmoving for a long moment. The only sound between them was the rippling of the water as the wind blew across it. The sound of singing crickets uttered somewhere in the darkness, and the occasional splash from a fish leaping from the depths for it's dinner. Then it was without warning, the serpent struck. With blinding speed, Kakashi charged to close the gap, darting off to his right for a brief moment before pivoting on a dime, front half of his body lowered since she was shorter then he was, as his left shoulder sought to ram into her left flank and capsize the woman. If her leg was as useless as it looked, then he should have no problem in dropping her into the dust. His hind stance was square, as his head snaked towards her rump to seize a mouthful of flesh and further push her downwards. Was he fighting dirty? Perhaps. But he did warn her that he would use her weakness against her, just as he did all opponents.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 09:46 PM

Arian probably should have prepared herself more for the attack. However she would manage to get herself out of the way of major damage. Her right left would cross underneath her left suddenly and she would swing them into an L shape. Though his size did stump her as he pushed her by his rump hitting her side. The woman lost her footing before falling into the waters of the lake. Her crystal eyes staring at him, a rather unamused stare even if this was a bad way to judge him she smiled at him afterwards letting out a laugh.

"Well, you're certainly fit to be a force." she laughed. "Question is, do you want chain. You did say you don't like hand outs but as long as you prove yourself along the way. When we're in need I see no problem with it. I'll just kick the crown off your head if you get fat and lazy." she crawled out of the lake. Shaking herself free from the water, probably spraying him with a lot of water drops from herself.

"Talk"

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-11-2015, 10:47 PM

Oops. Well he certainly hadn't meant to do that. Oh well, at least she had her bath for the day. Paws touched back on the ground as he shook out his fur, waiting silently for a reaction from her as she stared at him. And then, a smile. Had he passed? It wasn't much of a challenge, but he supposed he could do it again later if only to help her strengthen herself with her crippled leg. Ears leaned forward as she spoke, telling him he was fit for the force, but that wasn't exactly what he had in mind.

"Well that was already granted. I told you I don't boast about my abilities." He gazed past her for a moment in thought, if he was the only good fighter here, then they definitely needed someone to train them."I would like to try for Chain, as I observed and from what I've been told, your pack lacks good fighters. I could train them, prepare them for the future and keep their skills sharp. So who else do I have to push into the lake for that?" His voice grew amused as he neared the last bit. Tail flicking as he waited to see what she'd say.

Speech,

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-11-2015, 11:24 PM

Arian smiled at Kakashi, she liked him. Probably a lot more than Kreft, and now she didn't feel so bad for letting him down. She would make sure to shake herself one more time free of any water that had decided to make its home on her fur. "Indeed, you aren't, but I like that about you." She nudged the larger male with her nose. Giving out a sharp laugh before backing up and sitting down again. "Yeah, we lack the fighters so there really isn't a way to prove yourself other than in the action of training. My children will need to be assigned mentors soon." Arian would nod her head a bit looking at the ground for a moment.

At his last comment she would fall into a play bow. "EVERYONE!" she joked through her teeth. Her claws digging into the sand as she stood up straight again. "I best be going, busy. I'll see you next meeting Chain. Feel free to call training if you want. You are in charge of all the fighters so basically you decide if they get in or not." Her tail would flick underneath his chin as she started in the other direction.

-exit Arian-

"Talk"

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-11-2015, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 11:39 PM by Kakashi.)
ter>

Well that was easier then he expected. But he supposed it was alright, he would make himself useful in training the pack on how to protect themselves, evidently they needed it. He remained silent as she came up to touch him, the male didn't recoil from the contact from her, he didn't mind. They were family after all. At the mention of mentoring her kids, well, he had already said he wouldn't mind in helping train them. After all, an heir needed proper training in fighting to defend their home.

An amused grin crept onto his face then as his sister play bowed, his own tail wagging a bit at her response. When she stood again and told him she had to go, he nodded. "I won't let you down." As he watched her leave, he turned back to the water as he began to think with the silence that now filled the air. Funny how things turned out sometimes. "Looks like it's time to find myself a den." He mused to himself as he then turned to walk around to the other side of the lake.

-Exit Kakashi-

Speech,