size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-05-2015, 07:19 PM

She'd taken to patrolling the borders of their new home, the western lands felt a little different then her usual home in the North, but she knew that as time moved on, she too would have to move from her past. Though she wanted to live in the North in memory of her home pack of Glaciem, the memories also brought on old haunts. So in a way, it was a good thing that she was no longer there. The move here was a chance for new beginnings, a new lease on life. The changes life would bring her would be many. The woman ventured towards the edge of the lake, wanting to cool herself off from the wretched summer heat and dilute the scent of her own heat. It was irritating to say the least, the woman had gone through heat about three or four times now, none resulting in children but that was okay. She had yet to find love anyway, and she was afraid she would never find it. Her heart was a fickle thing, while everyone around her loved and started families, she remained alone and with wishful thinking. Settling herself into the shallows, the water was welcome upon her pelt as it deterred the sun's heat from her. Nearby, fish would swim away in panic, while little minnows and water bugs drew lazy circles nearby. For the moment, she would be amused.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-05-2015, 07:58 PM

Arian had been trying to show the pups around the lake. It was indeed an adventure, highly considering all five of them were so hard to keep track of at once. It wasn't until they moved that she realized how much of a handful they were. With all different types of quirks at that. Cedric was mostly sticking by her, Riv would be half way listening to her. Eventually he pointed towards a strange hill asking what those little creatures running around were. Arian went to stand there to inspect what was going on when she felt something crawling on her paws. There were tiny little fire ants.

When the burning started her muscles jumped starting to flail her paws around. Her children laughed at her, but she insisted she stay away from those bugs. They would be fine in the territory on their own besides all the wolves would be within earshot hopefully. As she shot forward she sought the waters. Avalon was right there, as Arian tripped on her paws she flipped into the lake. Letting out a large splash, as she raised her body covered in water. It felt nice against her burning paws though. Arian would turn to Avalon, and let out a sheepish smile.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-08-2015, 11:31 PM

She hadn't expected what just happened. One minute, she was relaxing and the next minute, a flurry of movement behind her. Right when she was about to look towards whoever it was, a flash of fur raced past her and into the water. A huge splash rose from the waters, and next thing she knew she was completely drenched. Eyes squeezed shut as she bolted into a sitting position, and when the water no longer splashed over her, she opened her eyes to see Arian staring back at her with a sheepish grin. Wide eyes, she was at a loss for words. Her ears were splayed to the sides as her head hung forward, water dripping from her now soaked pelt. What the? What was Arian doing!? She heard laughter behind her, and turning around she would see Arian's children giggling and laughing at the event. "He.." She turned towards Arian again, the woman taking a breath as she looked back at her friend with a look of amusement. "A little warning would have been nice you know!"
She laughed, her melodic voice ringing in the air for a moment as she shook out her pelt. The water still clung to her, but not as much to soak her pelt flat. Now it stuck up at odd angles. "I guess I can't complain, it's been hot out anyway."

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 12:20 AM

When thinks settled down, her ears perked to Avalon looking a little surprised. However she crawled over to the wet Avalon. Her crystal eyes looking over her, this was the perfect time to tell her about the changes wasn't it. She wanted the wolves to settle before she had a meeting starting to announce things. She greeted Avalon with a wag of her tail though, spreading water across the lake. "Well, I got bitten by some fire ants." Arian looked down at her paws for a moment. She would probably have to apply some aloe later.

"Did you come in to escape the heat? I was meaning to talk to you about a few things." Some were happy, well all of them were to Arian. Avalon would be promoted, and she would ask if she wanted to have a short adoption ceremony. It didn't have to be anything big after all. Having Avalon as a sister would be something wonderful to her.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-09-2015, 02:11 AM

Fire ants? Well at least it wasn't some cruel joke just to get her wet from head to toe. Avalon winced at the mention of fire ants when Arian came up beside her. "Ouch! I didn't realize we had any around here, but then again we didn't exactly have...bugs of this sort in the north." Obviously. But it hadn't occurred to her until now. She nudged Arian's shoulder with her nose, a teasing smile presenting itself. "Make sure to take care of it later, wouldn't want you capsizing in the lake now would we?" she laughed a bit, settling down now that the water wasn't going to rush upon her again. Her gaze returned to the spot where the little miniscule fish had been, but it seemed they had scattered when Arian had cannon balled into the lake.

"Did you come in to escape the heat? I was meaning to talk to you about a few things." Her gaze returned to her President, curiosity and mild surprise in her eyes. What did she want to talk about? "Well, yes. It's been pretty hot, and with me being in heat...I've been getting really irritated with it...on top of not feeling too well." She shrugged it off for the moment, however, more interested in what Arian wanted to talk to her about. "Never mind that though. What did you want to talk to me about?"

Art||Plotter

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 02:59 AM

Right, Avalon hadn't really lived in the west before. That's where Arian had spent most of her younger days. When she went to see Valhalla anyway. Her crystal blue eyes widened a little, no matter how much of a healer she was she was embarrassed at the mentioning that Avalon was in heat. If possible her cheeks heated up and Arian shut her eyes for a moment smiling nervously. "Funny, I found surreal in a pool of water in her heat as well. This would've been my heat season but with the pups I've skipped it." Arian would give out a bit of information about herself.

"If the feeling gets worse. You'll tell me okay?" she said with her eyes dazzling with concern. Though she would settle back down, giving a short sigh. This was gonna be long but she started to explain it to her anyway. "Well for one thing...." Arian went on to explain about her changes to the pack. About the name of Arian's rank, and the others as well. Avalon would be her second beta, and the pack would be run by the walker and adravendi family like a mix of the two since that was what Arian was herself. The systems and how Juniper and Rivaxorus she wanted to train to possibly be the heir. After all the rules and ranks were explained she would pause to let Avalon say as she wanted before bringing up her last idea. "And.... I was thinking..... maybe I could adopt you into the family... last name and everything as my sister." she looked at the water sheepishly.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-09-2015, 04:04 AM

Her lips would purse when she noticed Arian's reaction about mentioning her heat, more in embarrassment then anything. She felt her cheeks grow hot as embarrassment flooded her body, her seasonal condition wasn't something she openly told anyone about, but whether she said it or not, her scent would give it away regardless. But she hid it as best she could whenever she was near water, the only relief she had every year when it rolled around. She wasn't sure if there were herbs she could use to lessen the tension and scent of her heat, but if there was she had yet to figure them out. Arian would mention Surreal, and for some reason that name rung vaguely in her memory but she couldn't quite put a name to a face..."I guess I'm not the only one who does this." She gazed down at the water, a sudden sadness that took hold of her, sitting within the pits of her empty heart. "You're lucky, Arian. You have a beautiful family." She looked at her, a smile lifting her mood as she cast a quick glance at Arian's laughing children. A beautiful family indeed. She wished she had what others had...Someone to love, a family of her own. But fate had other plans for her.

"If the feeling gets worse. You'll tell me okay?" Avalon noted the concern in her friends eyes, nodding in confirmation. Of course she would, Arian was the only healer that she trusted with her life. She watched as Arian took a deep breath, was she going to tell her now? "Well for one thing...." The woman listened quietly, nodding at the appropriate times as Arian explained the new ranks and laws, as well as what the pack would be like now. It was all interesting, and at the mention of her becoming Sonticus' beta, her eyes lit up as her tail wagged, splashing in and out of the water. She was honored that Arian trusted her so much for this, her smile growing wider with the excitement. She would hold her tongue until she was finished, "I think it's a wonderful idea Arian! And thank you, I promise I won't let you down!" She took in a breath, the woman sitting taller now as she felt proud with her new position. Looking back at the children, she knew they would grow up to be fine leaders if they so chose. "If you'd like, I can help in their training to prepare them for the future. It's all a wonderful idea! I'm sure the pack will be delighted to hear this. And if not, then they can take a dive in the lake to wake up." She was joking of course.

"And.... I was thinking..... maybe I could adopt you into the family... last name and everything as my sister." She had not been expecting that at all. Honestly, she was caught by surprise when Arian said it. Her? An Adravendi? Her father had once been friends with the family, or so she recalled. Her heart swelled with happiness! Arian was to be her sister, she would at last belong to a family name, and she would finally have a family again! She could not contain her excitement, her words choked out as she fought back the overbearing flood of happiness and excitement. "Arian, I would be honored!"

Art||Plotter

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 04:17 AM

Arian would take a breath of air when Avalon looked so sad, a small frown appearing on her face. She bumped Avalon with her head to the right shoulder a bit. Taller and bigger it seemed a bit funny. You're just as much a part of this beautiful family as I am dummy. she thought to herself. As Avalon's excitement brought joy to Arian's heart. Finally figured her emotions out at least that's what she had thought. Her children were playing, thankfully away from the fire ant nest. Those things were scary even for a wolf like her.

"Well great! One of my family members, Surreal who I mentioned earlier will be joining us this next meeting. She can witness me accepting you into the family." her tail wagged back and forth. Arian at that moment would make an attempt to move up on her hind legs to wrap her arms around Avalon playfully. Her limp leg could still be used for balance even if it felt funny. "You big loaf, don't ever think you'll be alone again." she said tugging at her ear.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-09-2015, 04:51 AM

She smiled as Arian nudged her, she would return the gesture later, however, as Arian spoke. Avalon nodded in confirmation, tail continuing to wag as her excitement remained. "That wounds like a wonderful plan. I look forward to this a great deal." Her voice was riddled with the excitement she held, failing to keep it calm and even. But that didn't matter, what mattered was that she would finally feel like the pieces were falling into place bit by bit. Though some pieces of the puzzle remained lost for the moment, at least she had a fraction of the picture to look at now, and she couldn't be happier at the moment.

It surprised her when Arian rose to to hug her, the Alphess seemingly playful. In all honesty, if there ever was a time for playfulness, this would be one of those appropriate occasions. "Hey you're getting me all wet again!" She flicked her tail towards Arian as she tried to splash her with a bit of water. "You big loaf, don't ever think you'll be alone again." Her head tilted downward as Arian playfully tugged on her ear, and in turn, Avalon offered her friend a few good slobbery licks on her face. "And don't you ever think you never need a bath!" Before Arian could react, Avalon surged forward in an attempt to bring both of them into the water with a splash, laughing as she did so.

Art||Plotter

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 04:58 AM

In all this excitement Arian found herself laughing. As Avalon tackled her into the water, her limp leg made it almost impossible to fight against the larger female. Falling in with her she raised her head to take a breath after being submerged for a moment. Shaking her wet head free of water. Eye patch turning towards Avalon as she jumped at her. Aiming a play bite for her right shoulder. She hadn't felt like this for a long time. Cypress indeed made her happy, but playing with her siblings was something a memory she once thought was forgotten.

As she ducked again she would come out of the water feigning a rawr like she was a tiger before landing both her front paws on Avalon's back. "Ya know.... I wonder if I could ride on your back. You aren't THAT big but I'm sure Rivaxorus would love riding on your back." Arian laughed at the thought she said out loud. Amachi had been bigger than Avalon but it didn't stop the height difference that was there even if it wasn't much.

"Talk"