ardent

As Days Stay The Same

Allen

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2015, 04:12 PM

Allen was looking for herbs for Nona. Bass being back brought a sort of comfort, sort of ease to his shoulders. Yet... there were surely things that were harder. Things that were more chaotic than expected. His son had still yet to show his face, but that in itself might have been a blessing. It allowed him to keep Nona, Alna, and Noen safe. He would breathe in slowly, thinking to himself about all the things that had happened in his life. How Alacritia had become a home for him, even when he thought he'd never get used to the place. This was supposed to be where Hajime would make his empire... but instead the man was now following Bass. It was strange how things changed and shifted in their events.

Paws would pass over the hard earth, and the male would lift his ears up as he wondered to himself what the next steps would be. There were questions, answers he lacked. He felt like his entire life was trapped inside a small bubble. A bubble of what things were versus what they could be. He would breathe in, heaving a sigh. Soon he would need to hold a pera training for his pack. But how would that turn out? Thus far he hadn't even noticed many of the sparring partners working out. It made him almost... afraid. Afraid of what would happen if Abaven became a target. His stomach felt tight with worry, and Allen would come to a stop.

"I need to get out of my head..." The man whispered.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-06-2015, 04:28 PM

She sort of hated being stuck babysitting. One of her family members wasn't on great terms with Imperium. Which Renhett didn't really care as long as Arian didn't bother her, apparently from what she had heard Valentine and Cascade had done something all the more natural in the borders. Though it confused her as to why they got their fur all in a bunch. She sort of understood, but that was the walker family for you. Put the kingdom in the wrong hands and the curse rebounded like crazy. Riv was bigger than the rest of the kids, he was hoping around her legs. She did indeed think he was a little strange but regardless it made her groan a little.

She stopped when she spotted someone she knew however, her tail starting to wag back and forth. She hadn't seen her great uncle since she arrived back on ala. She was slightly convinced half of them even Bass didn't want to see her. Must have been inevitable though with Bass' sister sleeping with Valentine and all. She started to hop over to him. "Oh Allen!" her tail wagged as she batted her eyelashes at him. She supposed it was a bit inappropriate last time she saw them all she was nothing more than almost a yearling.

"Talk"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-06-2015, 04:33 PM
Rivaxorus was having all the fun in the world honestly. The pup bounding alongside his cousin. Mommy had said that he could hang out with her for a while despite being part of that pack they seemed to be at odds with at the moment. Renhett was family though, they had lots of family and family had to stick together. Especially now that so much was expected of them. Since his mom wasn't too strong, they had to get strong for her so that they weren't seen as weak anymore. When Renhett spotted the male, Riv blinked a little in confusion. Who was this? More family? He didn't look anything like Riv or Renhett. He followed in suit anyways. The pup being silent as he hid behind Renhett's legs. His two different colored eyes looking up at Allen. His tail wagged back and forth furiously, he wanted to meet new wolves it was something that was interesting wasn't it. Though some of them were bad guys, he had been warned of that. It made him a bit more cautious than the normal pup.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2015, 10:16 AM

The older man had almost been so lost in his mind that he hadn't noticed the approach of the other two. Gaze would lift as he heard his name, dark green hues falling on the gentle red hues of a familiar face. Renhett. It had been a long time since he had last seen the girl -- she had been but a yearling. He had no idea what she and the rest of her siblings were doing, though there was definitely a sort of peace in knowing that the young girl was alive. It made him question once more about Aiko, the little one who was once so attached to him.

But there was something odd, the fact that Ren had a little one with her. A young boy, already quite large for his age. Allen would offer a smile at both, speaking in a gentle tone. "Renhett... good to see you again." The man would close the distance between them, gently nuzzling his forehead. She smelled of Imperium. "I'm glad you've found another home. I hope that you're being treated well." His gaze would slide to the boy, frowning a little for a moment.

"Are you baby sitting or...?" He shook his head, giving a chuckle. "Forgive me young man. Man name is Allen. What's yours?"

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-07-2015, 01:56 PM

Renhett couldn't help but to be filled with a sort of joy, she had forgotten how much the walker family did mean to her. One way or another, her mother and father were a drifting memory. She hadn't cared for Quelt and Irune much, her brother Darrah she had been close to for a time but he slowly faded off as well. Such was life though, she tried not to get herself too down. Ixionn was still out there somewhere, so was Levi. As Allen inquired about the pack she would mimic looking to her forehead. "Yeah Imperium, quiet the pack full of giant wolves. I'm not too well known since Valentine gets easily distracted by his two girlfriends. But I make due." she sat down curling her tail around her haunches.

Her gaze turned to Riv, could he even be hers? It wouldn't surprise her because of their bloodline but no she let a laugh leave her lips. "Babysitting, Arian had a litter of five pups and this one's the biggest." She would let Riv introduce himself. She was unaware of the name effect might have on Allen. She knew a lot, but not as much as Allen or maybe Arian had come to know in their life time.

"Talk"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Rivaxorus couldn't help but to feel a little bit anxious about all this. Did he feel happy, did he feel scared, emotions were hard to grasp. Renhett would talk, and then speak about his mother. So of course Allen was family. It made his tail start to wag furiously as Allen introduced himself. The puppy set himself into a play bow as he smiled. Moving forward he made an attempt to 'bop' Allen on the nose with his right paw. "Hi mister, my name is Rivaxorus II I'm named after my great aunt. You can call me Riv!" he explained. Suddenly standing up straight and puffing out his chest. He was strong right. Him and his siblings were like the potential heirs to Sonticus after all. They were royals by blood so they should take care of people. Riv would stop puffing out his chest as he looked at Renhett. Well today turned out to be the most interesting day yet. "What's your pack like Allen?" he asked curiously.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 01:48 PM

Allen would give a small nod. Imperium... Aye. That was a pack that Bass was aligned with. He wasn’t too sure about the motives of Valentine, nor what he was up to, but she was well aware he had a thing going on with Rhythm, Bass’ sister. He was glad to hear that Renhett was doing her best to make due, however, and would offer an encouraging smile. “Sometimes my dear that is all we can do.”

Babysitting though! He was surprised, though more-so to hear that Arian had five little ones. Goodness, what was with his friends and large litters? But the moment the boy introduced himself as Rivaxorus Allen would tense slightly. Named after his great aunt... His... Allen’s gaze would soften after a moment.

“Rivaxorus... You’re named for my sister... Who is indeed your great aunt. Bear the name proudly, little one.” The calico gentleman would chuckle softly. “My pack is Abaven... A home where we are mercenaries more than your average pack. Bass wishes for us to step it up and live up to that title... So lately there has been more training going on. It is a good pack however... It has become a family and a home for my family and I.”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
10-10-2015, 03:18 PM

She wasn't blind, in fact she was probably smarter than some wolves. At least she would like to think so. Rivaxorus had been Allen's sister, Renhett's grandmother. For a moment she did feel a tinge of sadness, and even as he spoke of Abaven. Well, part of her heart was still in Ebony. None of them had wanted to leave at the time, some had gotten attached. Damn, why was she thinking about this now. Ixionn, Darrah, they were all gone. She sighed at the thought before raising her head.

"Why don't you take him Allen. I'm beat, babysitting isn't my thing." Renhett would say as Riv didn't seem to object. Of course she wouldn't let harm come to Riv. Arian would probably figure it out pretty quickly. "Valentine would start to question me if I didn't come home." her eyes darted from side to side to the ground. She didn't usually feel down, but now she was letting her memories get the better of her. She needed something to occupy her time, maybe someone itself.

"Talk"

Allen

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2015, 11:40 AM

Allen would blink as Renhett spoke again. Him? Take Rivaxorus? But... He wasn’t so certain how he would do as a baby sitter either, but he would try his best to keep the young man entertained. He would smile at Riv gently, setting a paw over her own. He could tell she was worried about something... He only wished, with all his heart, that he was able to help her. “Alright. I’ll take him.” He would breathe in before adding.

“If there is anything you ever need, Ren, you know that you can come ask me. I know I’m only distantly related but family is family, and I’d love to help you.” He’d then turn his gaze to Rivaxorus. “Where does your mother expect to find you, Riv?” He’d ask gently.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'