Maeva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2015, 08:09 PM

Morning had yet to break over the horizon, the only sign of the sun was a pinkish glow bleeding into the night sky. Clouds hung thing in the unusually warm morning and if Maeva was not mistaken it was going to be a stormy day but hopefully she could complete her goal here and get on her way before all hell broke loose. The warrior woman paced along the unfamiliar pack border. The gears in her head were turning as she took in the various scents, trying to gage the pack size as well as its nature. Truly though the only way to learn of a pack was to call and with little luck talking to loners the wayward mother had decided to go to the larger packs in search of information. Tipping back her head she howled for anyone in the pack to come and speak with her.

"Speech"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-19-2015, 12:14 AM
"Speech"

ooc: Sorry for the wait! And looooove that table!

Leo's jaws stretched wide in a yawn as he made his way around the border to do his morning patrol. Most mornings it was incredibly quiet and he was able to make his way around Fiori and get back to the den to finish sleeping without much fuss. However, a howl told him that this morning that wouldn't be the case. His ears perked with curiosity and he picked up his pace a little so he could get to where his latest guest was waiting. He never liked keeping wolves waiting too long. Luckily she happened to be pretty close by so he was able to arrive within moments. "Good morning," he called as he got close, giving her a friendly smile. He stopped in front of her and went on to introduce himself. "I'm Leo Adravendi-Mathis, the Sovereign here in Fiori. How can I help you?"

Maeva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-23-2015, 08:14 PM
ooc: thanks! <3

Shifting from paw to paw Maeva worked to release her nerves. Every day, every hour, every minute seemed to make the fear inside of her belly grow. She was almost certain Eilan was ok. He was a smart boy, well-trained if she did say so herself but this mothering instinct made her worry all the same. A six-month old shouldn't be wandering around alone and she could only hope that a pack somewhere had taken him in.

Her focus quickly moved to the blue-eyed man approaching her. He introduced himself and she returned his greeting. "A pleasure Leo, I am Maeva Skaldbjorn. Eilan, my six month old son has run-away from home and I wish to find him. His coat is of tan and brown with four black stockings and green eyes. I don't suppose you've seen him by chance? I am willing to trade for information if necessary."

"Speech"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-04-2015, 09:14 PM
"Speech"

Leo watched the woman curiously and took in the worry on her features as she began to speak. Once she explained why she was here it perfectly explained why she had such nervous, worried energy rolling off of her in waves. He was immediately worried as well, concern etching its way across his features. "I'm afraid I haven't seen any pups that match his description. And there's no need to offer any kind of trade. If I knew where he was I would want him to be reunited with you, no cost. I'm so sorry I can't be more help... Maybe I can keep an eye out for him and ask some of my pack members if they've seen him?" He looked Maeva hopefully while he waited to see if she would accept what little help he could offer her. If still wished he could do more. He knew what it was like to have family go missing, but he could only imagine how awful it must be to have a child disappear.

Maeva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-23-2015, 06:07 PM

Dam. No luck. Maeva didn't bother to hide the sigh of frustration that slipped past her lips. Why were the gods being so coy? Why could they not reveal to her what had happened to her son or at least give her some sort of sign? Whether she was destined to be reunited with him or separated forever she at least needed to know so that she might move on. It was the unknowing that was causing her the most distress. She smiled softly though at the mans kind words. How foreign that concept seemed to be to her. Where she was from it did not matter how desperate one was no one ever gave something away for nothing. It was a touching gesture but one alas that would do her no good. "Thank you Leo, I would much appreciate that. Well, I thank you for your time. I'll continue my search." With a dip of her head she turned and left, honey-gold eyes turning once again to the sky willing the gods for a sign.

"Speech"