size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-08-2015, 10:53 PM
It occurred to her that, no matter how much she'd tormented poor little innocent Rhythm, she hadn't gone back to investigate Imperium since that first time she'd met Bass, even before she'd arranged for Rhythm's kidnapping. It was on a whim that she'd decided to go visiting, and why not? Why, with Rhythm getting herself pregnant that made Bass practically family now, didn't it? Heheh. She wondered if Rhythm had told her brother yet about her pregnancy, then decided yes she probably had, unless she was ashamed of it, which seemed unlikely considering the way the conversation with her had gone. "In love" her ass. So acting on the assumption that Bass knew, though how he felt about it was anyone's guess... after all not that long ago he'd banished her.

So with a wicked gleam she set out for the borders of Abaven. Oh, she wouldn't stir anything up between the two packs. She wasn't stupid, and she wasn't going to do anything that would make leading the pack harder on Valen, since the whole point of her challenging for the rank she held was to make things easier on him. But... she was curious, bored, and mostly curious. Coming upon the border of the pack, she sat easily just outside the scent markers and sent up a lazy, sly howl to announce her presence.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-08-2015, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 10:49 AM by Evelyn.)

Well now, it had been quite some time since he had heard that voice, and Bass wasn't to sure that he even wanted to answer the sly creature. Their last meeting had proved... different, and he doubted that it would be any different today. Bass also has no idea as to what would even bring the fox like woman to his borders, but he would be lying if he didn't say that he was at least interested to see her again, and what craziness she brought with her this time.

Making his way to his borders, taking his own sweet time, he couldn't help but let out a lopsided grin at the dame as he paused a few inches in front of her. "Cascade, what brings you to Abaven today?" he asked, a single brow raised as he eyed the iridescent woman. There was always something up her metaphoric sleeve, and he had no second thought that she didn't have something in store for him. It would seem that she was not the only woman in Alacrita who sought him out to torment him in some way. They just seemed to keep showing up at his pack lines. Although he had to admit, even with what Cascade had done, he preferred her company to his late tormentor, by a landslide.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

09-21-2015, 07:01 AM
Cascade grinned brightly as Bass moved to greet her. Ok, well, not too much trouble... just a little bit of poking to keep things interesting. "Oh, you know... just coming to congratulate you on becoming an uncle again. Who would have thought that sweet little Rhythm would ever have sex?" Humor colored the mock horror in her tone, and she just winked at him. "But don't look so worried, Bass, I'm not here to steal another one of your sisters. Something more along the lines of... official things." Oh she wasn't done teasing him, not by a long shot... but she schooled her features to a reasonably 'serious' expression as she tucked her dark tail against her paws. "First I'd like to officially introduce myself as Et Uxor - queen of Imperium." She quirked a brow at him, a half smile tugging up one side of her mouth. Yeah that's right Mr. Bass Destruction Himself, not just a lowly warrior like last time they'd met, and no consort either. "I have something of an offer for you... a way to make training our warriors, and yours, a little more interesting. And realistic. That is... if you're interested..."
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-23-2015, 12:48 PM

His brows creased at Cascade's welcoming words, a scowl on his maw. He parted his jaws to speak, but snapped them back together as he ground his teeth together. He and Cascade had met only a few times, but she had a way to push his buttons. Perhaps Valentine taught her, or maybe it was just one of this woman's many magic tricks. Like making his family disappear. Snorting at his thought, he shook his head slowly. "And this litter so close to my second as well, the kids will be close in age. If not for your meddling they might be growing up side by side." There was no note of hardness in the Azat's voice, just an ample amount of teasing. She wasn't the only one that could make jokes, right? Okay so maybe his jokes sucked but... he tried. She made a comment about not being here for another one of his siblings, and his brow rose when she said that it was more on official business. Oh? And what would that be? When she said that she held the rank of Queen in Imperium, his eyes grew wide as he dipped his head slowly to her. "Well congratulations are in order then. Should I go and grab Motif so you can try to take her as another gift?" Bass asked with a rumble, a smirk on his pale mouth. Maybe he was getting better at this teasing thing. Maybe...

It would seem that Cascade wasn't done though, and that she had something to offer him. A single brow stayed raised, his rump connecting with the earth as his tail curled around his paws. It wasn't that long ago that he had met up with Valentine and discussed some sort of training with their two packs, was it that that she was talking about? "Oh?" He asked casually, unable to hide the curiosity from his golden gaze.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

11-16-2015, 12:11 PM
She stuck her tongue out at him teasingly. "If not for my 'meddling' they might not have happened at all and you might have been stuck with a prissy maidenly Rhythm the rest of your livelong days. Miserable for everyone. No gratitude, I tell you!" She gave a dramatic sigh, but she lit up with amused, obvious interest when he jokingly offered to get Motif for her to steal. Oh little boy, don't tempt me. "Go ahead," she said leisurely. "I'm sure watching them compete over poor Valen would be great entertainment. I'll wait for you here." And she stretched to lay down, crossing one forepaw over the other, and eyed him expectantly. The potential to watch him squirm was simply too great for her to keep her mind on task.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
11-23-2015, 12:51 PM

This woman loved to try and find his buttons, and he was trying very hard not to let her get to him. Apparently being stuck with a maidenly sister was worse than her being away from home with her children, and he slowly shook his head, a small smile on his maw. But she went on with his joke about Motif, laying down and saying that she would wait for him. Ears pulled back slightly as he shifted from paw to paw, never sure if this iridescent woman was kidding or not. "Um." he stuttered out, tail curling around him to try and settle his unease. A brow rose as he studied her, this strange, strange woman. "But why would you want more woman to be fighting over Valentine? Aren't you one of his special wolves?" he asked, very much curious as well as trying to divert the attention off of himself. He knew that Cascade and Valentine had a litter together, and to him this whole multi-lovers thing was strange to him. He was very much a one woman man, not that he didn't respect Valentine any less for it. The whole concept was just... strange.