Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Mystic lifted her head, smelling the cool, fresh scents of the North. She adored spending time there, even if she was alone most of the time. She had heard that her mother had a very bad illness that, as unbeknownst to her, could not be cured. She would spend a lot of time with her mother as a pup, but she and her father were very close, almost seeming to be inseparable when she was still with her mother and siblings. A lake close by could be heard as the water waved from side to side in small movements. You would have to look rather closely to see the waves, but, from afar, it appeared to be motionless and calm.

She looked over and saw some fish swimming around in the water, causing her stomach to grumble from hunger. She was more of a fisher than a hunter, and, most would laugh at her. She was not a bear, so why was she fishing? Mystic did not care about how others saw her. She had her mother's kindness, and her father's persistence; which made her stronger in the end. She always was the one to make a deal with someone rather than settle their differences with fighting. To her, fighting was not something that she did nor could do for that matter ever since she was almost claimed by Hypnos' pack when she was a young pup.

She looked to the lake and sighed, dipping her mouth into the water, only taking it out a couple times to catch her breath before dipping her head back inside the stagnant water. But, when she felt the slippery creature bump into her canine's, she pierced the creature's flesh and placed it on the ground, gnawing at it and eating the morsel, licking her lips in satisfaction that she managed to catch the savory animal. Now, she just wished she had someone to talk to.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2015, 09:56 PM

His purpose in leaving home had not been meant to hurt his family. No, that was far from what Naoise had wanted. He wanted to find himself, find a place where he belonged. He believed that he had found it by Sin's side. He would stalk along, searching for something, rather someone, whose scent he had caught by chance. The young man felt a pang in his heart at finding her again, yet, at the same time, he missed her. His sister. Mystic. It had been quite some time since he had last seen the other.

When he found her it was by a lake, belly filled with fresh kill. Naoise would think of the creek he had discovered, had shared with her. Again there was a pang in his heart. Why did their relationship have to feel so strained? He would approach Mystic with his ears lowered, his voice soft when he addressed her. "How have you been fairing, Mystic?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-12-2015, 09:29 AM
As she was munching away on her meal, however, she happened to catch the scent of someone whom she knew all too well. Her brother, Naoise, was someone whom she had a rocky start with, but she still cared about him very much. Her eyes would soon shift over to her brother, a look of kindness and happiness upon her muzzle when she saw him.

"I'm fairing well, Naoise. It has been a while since we last spoke. I'm sure you know about mother," she spoke, her voice saddening as she closed her eyes in a look of greif and anguish. Mystic loved her mother just as much as she loved her father, even though they didn't do a lot. She soon looked back to her fish, after eating only half of it, she pushed the rest over to her brother so he could eat if he wished.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:36 PM

She was doing well, thank Siri. Though her next words seemed to piece the brute’s very heart. Yes... Their mother. Part of the reason he left was because he could not bear to see her in pain. He would look away, his heart giving a hard ache. “Yes Mystic... I know.” Naoise would whisper quietly. “I didn’t want to think about her like that... To think of her in that weakened state... But I...” The brute shook his head, lifting his gaze to look back at the sister who, even now, part of him still envied. “How long do you think she has?”

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
10-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Mystic sighed and shook her head. She knew her mother was close to Naoise and he close to her. She did not mean to bring up their mother's weakened state, but it was the only thing that came to mind. She gavd her brother a friendly nudge and gave a small whimper.

"I dont know, Naoise, but I do hope that she has another year with us at least," she explained, her voice saddened as she kept her eyes closed, a single tear falling to the ground. Even though she didn't do a lot with her mother, she still cared about her and was happy that she was taught how to heal by her.