gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-11-2015, 12:24 PM

He hated sand.

Sand was that awful grainy substance no one had warned him about until now. It clung to his fur and even when he thought he'd shaken it loose there was always more to be found somewhere. He could feel it between his toes as it clung to his fur and when the hot winds blew it was sure to blow stinging granules right into his face. The sun was also remorseless as he traveled along the Palmetto Wash. If it weren't for the thick fur around his feet he was sure his paw pads would feel like they were on fire. Of course that wasn't even counting how it felt on his pelt. He was a creature of the north and certainly not built for hot climates. As soon as the night had wore away and the sun rose it didn't take him long to start panting and there wasn't any water in sight.

A sigh fluttered past his lips as he trotted along the wash. He'd resolved that he needed to probably travel inwards more to find water, but a few hours at least wasn't going to kill him. He could gripe and complain about it later when he was either out of the desert or had found an aqua source to enjoy. He wasn't going to waste energy which could be spent putting in some miles of walking. It was a forlorn looking place though. Teal eyes observed the area flitting from the sand colored stone hills to the pathetic trees that managed to somehow thrive here. Judging from the ground it seemed as though water had once rushed through certain areas, but no more. He grimaced at the ground not appreciating the territory he walked on before continuing.

He carried his fluffy head high to sniff out the waste ahead of him. Not that he was worried he'd come across any wolves or pack lands. This place seemed like a wasteland not fit to hold a pack and he couldn't smell any wolves nearby. He couldn't really blame them either. This place, to put it bluntly, was a dump. His resolve that he needed to get away from the place only increased as he came over a hill and down the other side. He still couldn't see anything else around him, so he decided to take a break, happily plopping himself under the sparse protection of one of the pitiful trees. It wasn't much but it was nice to rest his paws for a few minutes.

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: crappy post is crappy. I hate starting lol
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-12-2015, 12:07 AM

Arian was finding the time to explore this place once more. While she had been to every nook and cranny on the mainlands of alacritis there was always room to explore those places once more. As much as she hated places, she also loved them. Her paws sticky with mud, making it slightly difficult to move with her limp right back leg. Along her way she was met with the sight of a male. Her head tilting to one side, she could have mistaken him as Avalon if not for the lack of female scent, size, and cream color. She stopped to take in the man's scent, before taking another small step forward cautious but still curious.

"You remind me of someone I know." she started coming to sit beside him, but leaving enough space to where she could get away. Though in these lands she was let being slower than even ever. So when it came down to it, she could use her claws and teeth when it was required. Arian smiled to the stranger dipping her head to him. "I'm Arian Adravendi." she finally introduced herself even if it was carefully.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-21-2015, 03:20 PM

It didn't take long for the flicker of brown among brown to catch his attention. He turned his massive head towards the sight and took in the form of a female wolf. He sniffed the air and realized that he couldn't smell her. I must be upwind of her. He mused silently to himself as she neared him. Though she seemed wary of him her pose held no threat and he continued to sit happily under the sparse shade of strange tree as she approached. He saw no reason to be hostile so his pose was a welcoming one.

He noted the head tilt and the curious look she gave him as though he was someone she knew. Ears flicked forward and he watched her closely and took in the sandy colored wolf with the strange white splotch over her eye. He sniffed the air and tried to remember if he'd ever met her before, but he swiftly came to the conclusion that no he had not. He didn't see any flash of recognition on her facial features either. It wasn't until she spoke that he was truly intrigued.

"You remind me of someone I know.

He smiled softly at this. His family's bloodlines were sure to still be around. His cousins at least, the ones he knew of, had been around the same age as him. He knew Crusade and Cifer were no longer around and he had no earthly idea where Gargoyle and Ocena were, but their offspring were sure to still linger around, if they were still around. It was a hopeful thought, that he was not the last one alive.

"I'm Arian Adravendi."

He grinned at this and his tail wagged slightly. So she was an Adravendi much like Surreal was. Eos and Syrinx still lingered at the back of his mind but he paid it no mind. This female seemed decent enough for the time being as she sat near him. So long as she remained peaceful he saw no reason to treat her any different.

"Creed Ancora. Th' lest of th' old Glaciem members if tha' helps any."He said softly, in the deep rumbling accent of his. "Wha' brings ye this way, lass?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-10-2015, 09:00 PM

Even if the woman was a fair distance from him, the pain in her shoulder flaring up from the effort it took to limp over to here, somehow it put ease at her heart to hear about Glaciem. The old glaciem that Avalon had belonged to no doubt. Arian's ears flicked a little as she listened to him, why was she here. Probably because of the memories. "The past I suppose, somehow it's come back to haunt me." she gestured to her front limb that was injured. The wound underneath the elbow still stinging to an immense degree. Yet everyone insisted they should have been there - she was done with everyone trying to protect her. Stupid decisions had consequences and she was facing them head on in her life.

"You can't happen to be related to Gargoyle can you? Recently I've adopted his daughter Avalon into the adravendi family as my sister." Arian finally stated as she searched his eyes. Searching for some sort of sign that he wasn't an enemy. Now how she was, she could risk every limb and still probably die so her vocal chords tightened. It was going to be a long walk home from here. At least it was getting easier - not too easy as it would never be - to finally get from place to place if she could mentally prepare herself for the aching.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.