Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-12-2015, 07:54 PM

Evening had settled fully over Imperium by the time she and Birna had arrived back home. Integra set the mouthful of herbs in her storage den then proceeded to flop on her belly once she was back outside it. Man she was beat! Who knew travel could be quite this exhausting. All in all though it had been a lucrative day. She'd gathered quite a haul and Birna was carrying some as well. That would be plenty for the next warrior training if they didn't go to crazy trying to beat each other up. Which reminded her…. she'd been focusing so hard on her healing skills she'd let her battle skills fall to the wayside. She'd have to make sure to correct that in the future. While healing was indeed important, especially as there seemed to be few healers specializing in battlefield medicine, fighting seemed to be the quickest way to earn respect in Imperium and she wasn't a shabby fighter. Sure, there were some refinements she could make but those could wait til morning. Rolling onto her back she grinned at the moon and closed her eyes.

[Image: yKuOSHo.png]

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
09-13-2015, 07:22 AM

Cool and crisp, the summer night brought some relief to Birna and she wondered if a storm front had moved through while they'd been traveling… she'd have to check and make sure her den had not flooded. The bear woman watched in amusement as the young servus/healer dropped off her bounty in the store den before flopping on her back and closing her eyes. Ohhhh did dear Integra think she could just sleep now, hm? Birna chuckled slightly before walking over to the girl and promptly dropping the herbs she was carrying right on the girls face. Tongue quickly worked to clean her mouth of the taste of foilage before she swatted playfully at the girl. "Get up, I told you we were going to patrol as soon as we returned. I was not kidding." It was fair punishment. Birna was getting tired of returning… well, tired and then having to pick her duties right up. Time for the slave girl to get a little taste of her life.

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]