gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-14-2015, 09:26 PM

With a wicked grin, the boy set off with his brother and sister to scout out potential territory on behalf of his father. It was early in the day, before the sun had even risen and the trio had parted ways from their parents to do this bit of business before the challenge. He moved with an eager trot, a sort of bubbly bounce in his step as he walked in between his siblings. Together, they were a formidable force, he only wished they spent a lot more time together. Who knew what kinds of things they could cause in this boring world. They would be back before their father and mother made it to the battlefield, as long as they kept up this pace, took a quick look around, and headed out, then they would be back in time to follow their father into the field of battle.

As they stepped into the plains, his pace slowed as amber gaze swept the scenery. Nostrils flared as he caught the scent of others both fresh and old, gaze narrowing as he tried to pick up the fresher scents to see who had been here as of late. There were several in particular that smelled stronger, as if they either frequented these lands quite often or perhaps even lived here. He remained silent for a moment, then glanced at each sibling in turn with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Ladies first." He would murmur to Paradox, a paw lifting as he held it out in a welcoming gesture.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-26-2015, 09:44 AM
"Take note of the scents." She said simply when the siblings had come to the plains, blue eyes sweeping over the grasses and nostrils flaring at the many scents she was picking up on the wind. "I'm sure we will come across them again later." With Enigma giving her the first step, the girl would smirk, bumping his shoulder before taking the first step into potential lands. Tail, as usual, curled into the air, momentarily brushing her back while she held skull high and proud, confident. She would immediately begin taking notes off first impressions, rating this lands pros and cons for themselves.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
09-28-2015, 03:37 PM

Forsaken would roll his eyes, standing with his siblings as they made their move to enter the plains. He would breathe out slowly, almost a groan. "Yes yes, dearest sister. Whatever you say." He wasn't entirely thrilled with their current task, but father had trusted them to scope out the perfect place to set up their camp. This was their duty but... Forsaken just wasn't digging it. Right now he'd rather be somewhere else. Anywhere else. Preferably with one of those little bastard's heads between his fangs.

Now, by little bastards he meant his little siblings. Forsaken had been upset enough that Arietta and Sin were having another litter. But the fact he had another bitch bear his spawn was just a slap in the face. Were his current heirs not enough? Surely Paradox wasn't going to be replaced from his favorite? Forsaken would roll his eyes. "This is a load of bullshit you know. The fact that we're the ones doing the dirty work while father and mother are with those little brats." He'd glance towards Engima.

"How mad do you think Mom and Dad would be if they suddenly had a little... accident?"

""

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-28-2015, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 04:09 PM by Enigma.)

He nodded to his sister, laughing a bit as she nudged him before she pressed on. Honestly, he didn't care who lived here...if they chose to claim the lands they would be driven out. He turned his head as his brother spoke, snickering a bit at his words. Oh how he adored his brother and sister. He turned to him as Paradox investigated, listening to Forsaken's complaints about the new litters. He looked thoughtful for a moment, nodding as he agreed with a sigh. "I'm not happy about it either, neither of us are..." He flicked his tail irritably at the thought. "Mom wanted more kids, you know how she is. She's all...motherly and stuff."

He was of course, also pissed that their father had gone off and had whelps with some other bitch they never really met. But perhaps they could drive her out...somehow. And the pups with them. When Forsaken spoke of a little accident...Enigma couldn't help but grin. "Hmm...I don't know, I'm not particularly fond of the blind brat. What did you have in mind?" He was curious now, wondering what his brothers plan was about this whole dilemma.

The Devil Speaks || The Devil Thinks

Art||Plotter

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Her brother’s groan and almost mocking tone, at least how the girl took it, earned a nip to his ear. ”Don’t be such a baby.” She growled quietly, moving past her sibling to take the lead. Though a bit harsh towards her family, perhaps how an outsider would see it as, it was just how they treated each other. Paradox didn’t hate him or sought to reprimand. She put her attention into scoping out the lands, dark eyes scanning the grasses, taking in their height and density, testing their resistance as she pushed through. It could have been such a simple task to complete, but then her brothers continued complaining and snickering behind her.

Forsaken called bullshit on their duty, how they were here looking for territory while their father was with the pests. Paradox’s gaze narrowed, an ear flicking back at Enigma’s snicker. He continued with their mother, feeling that maternal side and wanting to put it to use by having more children. In all honesty, she was highly annoyed by their father reproducing with filth, tainting their bloodline. But then an accident was brought up, and with Enigma agreeing it was enough to have their sister turn around suddenly.

”Have you no brains?” She snarled quietly, stepping towards them and raising her skull high, tail lashing. She might not have liked any of these kids, whether it was their younger siblings or the other trash, but it would devastate their mother! ”What of mother? She may not be like us but at least take her into thought.” Soft? Paradox was not, and despite seeking to make her father proud, she still felt protective over her mother whom she remained with while all the boys left for their little adventures.