Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
09-15-2015, 01:34 PM
The young child walked across the ship, the light of the sun reflecting from the wooden floors as the light peeked out from the broken windows. Moss surrounded the interior of the ship, and the child coughed and sneezed from displeasure. His sister was much more like their father, but, Sheerrun was more of an adventurer and had a more gentle approach on life. His light blue eyes reflected the sun's rays, causing them to appear as if he had gems in his sockets instead of actual eyes. His mixture of light and dark pelt reminded him of his personality. He could be harsh about some things when he needed to be, but, he was only tough to please his parents, and he didn't like that sort of thing.

The smell of prey and other wolves mixed in his nostrils, causing him to tilt his head in curiosity and trying to place his paws on the windowsills, however, his height caused him to not be able to see and he toppled back, his tail wagging as he yipped, laughing at his mistake.

He stood up, shoot off his coat from the dust and debris that scattered around his small pelt, and continued onward. However, a scent who didn't seem to recognize so well, surrounded his nostrils. It appeared to be coming from inside the ship, and, being the curious little fellow that he was, walked inside the room, sitting down on his haunches and tilting his head. Who was this woman? He had seen his father with her on a couple of occasions and and didn't know her name or that much about her.

He smiled slightly and approached her, a little hesitant at first, "Hewwo?" He yipped, his voice not yet developed yet since he was still to young.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2015, 12:00 PM

Arietta had been laying with her babies, curled around the three of them as they slept. Obscoro, the one she worried about the most, was blind. A helpless little babe in this world. Ganta seemed close to his brother, and Shiro, well, time would tell how close he got to the other two. Arietta had her head resting upon her paws, resting, when she heard pawsteps coming towards her room. Tiny pawsteps that had her wondering who it could be, when she recalled Sin's other litter. Ahh yes. Ylva's brood.

Arietta would rise to her paws, approaching the pup that entered the room. He was ashen colored, with bits of white and black. His blue eyes would meet hers and Arietta would smile gently, leaning down so that she was more on level with the little one. "Little one, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your mother?" She would ask, her voice a gentle coo.

Speech.

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
09-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Sheerrun would look around, his topaz eyes showing a bit of nervousness and hostility, however, his kind self was not that of his mother, or his father's traits. He would notice the other pups surrounding her belly, tilting his head to the side until the woman began to speak. Her voice was much kinder than that of his mother's and it made him smile just the same. "Its hard vor me to be like mama and papa...Mama want me to be bad, but i wanna be good..." he explained, sitting down and his head hung low, lost for what he should do in the world. A sense that he might leave his mother behind some day made him think, for her brother, and or his uncle, was the devil incarnate in his eyes and always made him stay with them.

"I dunno what to do..." he closed his eyes, head still hung low as a small tear fell down his eyes.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2015, 02:04 PM

Arietta would watch the young pup, noting the nervousness and hostility in his gaze. Yet, when he spoke it seemed more of the later. The female could understand why too. So Ylva wished for her son to be bad, to be evil... But not all wolves were like that. Arietta would try to give the best advice she could to the little one. The last thing she wanted was for the poor pup to continue hurting and crying around her.

“Shhhh hush now little one. Just because your mother wants you to be bad doesn’t mean you gotta be. You can be whatever you want for yourself.” Arietta would explain in a soft voice. “...and there are many different shades of bad and good. Some things that others see as bad can actually be good, and vice versa.” The femme would offer a gentle smile.

“What is your name?”

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Dione

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-02-2015, 02:29 PM
The young male would look to her, a small smile on his face after trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill down his cheeks. This woman seemed rather nice and comforting, more than his own mother was. She would soon ask his name, but, he was not sure if he should say it, or leave her to tend back to her own children? A thoughtful gaze would meet the woman's, giving a soft smile to try and hide back what he was probably thinking, whether he should tell his name to her or not, he did not know as of yet. However, if he was to be under the same roof as her for a while, he might as well let her know his name.

"Sheerrun," he replied, his voice gentle and more of an audible whisper. He never spoke loud and mighty like his father, or cocky and threatening as his mother, but, he was willing to be kind and gentle to whomever he met, and to him, that meant something. "May I ask vour name, Ma'am...?" He asked, tail tucked under his leg for he always did that whenever he was nervous or frightened, his voice still being a whisper and rather quiet.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 01:52 PM

Arietta would calmly wait, and finally the young man would give his name. Sheerrun. It was a nice name, it rolled off his tongue. But how quiet he spoke! It was as if he was afraid of being heard by his parents perhaps, or maybe he was just a soft spoken sweetheart. The femme would remain in her lowered position, smiling gently at the child. “It’s alright, Sheerun. You don’t need to be afraid of me.” The femme would whisper.

“Arietta Lore is my name, little one. Let me tell you something too.” Arietta would breathe in, glancing at her sleeping young ones. “I’m not an evil wolf either, Sheerrun, but Sin still accepts me. I’m his mate, and he accepts your mother as well. Wolves of all sorts are welcome here. Perhaps if you just talk to him... You’d see.” Arietta suggested. She would reach out toward the boy with her paw, gently patting it. “He’s more understanding then you’d think.”
Speech.