narcissus is back

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-15-2015, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015, 12:08 PM by Nagendra.)

Hihi. I'm, uh, back. Back from the maw of unexpectedly busy summer and stuff o^o For those of you who don't know me, I'm Acrylic o3o I like music and gifs and art. Just a mere glance at any of my posts, and you'll probably drown in the stuff! Yessiree. Just to back up my point.

Okayokay enough with that. Uhhhhhh, threads! Want some? I want some. My babies rn are Nagendra here and Svetovid. Nag is pretty nice and real flirty. He gets along well with everyone. Svetovid is Grumpmeister 3000, but still fun 8] I... I promise. I'd love to get Viddy more involved in... things. He needs to meet lots of people since the first time I brought him in, he didn't get out much. So, onward with ye!

Oh and here's an AW thread with Svet.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-16-2015, 12:08 PM
-Shoves Creed at- This is my only character at the moment! But I'd be willing to plot with any of your characters c:
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-16-2015, 12:23 PM
Yay :D I feel like he and Nagendra would probably get along better, considering Svet will definitely clash with any other large males that wouldn't put up with his shit xD However, either could be fun :] Nag would very much enjoy ogling dat ass.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-16-2015, 12:32 PM
I'd absolutely love for him to meet Nag then! He's never been flirted on by a male before so it'll be an interesting experience for him XD
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Nagendra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Heeyah