Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-17-2015, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 10:41 PM by Sin.)

He'd left the battlefield with a feeling of triumph, though he had to admit he was also disappointed that she hadn't fought back. He had turned his tail to the woman with no respect, for he would not respect a coward. If she had fought, that would have been better, but alas the show was denied to the crowd and he an actor left with a monologue. He had sent his children to collect their younger siblings along with Squirrel while he and Arietta made way towards their new pack lands. The West was where he initially wanted his pack to be, mostly on account that Sonticus and Yfir were in the North but it seemed that at the last second, Arian had decided to move her pack out to the west a little too close to where the man had thought about laying claim to. It irritated him to no end, but alas it would seem that he and Sonticus would be neighbors...for now. She seemed to like to irritate him and piss him off to no end, even though she had saved Arietta from potential death when his children were born, he still didn't like the fact they would be living so close. But no matter, perhaps she would get annoyed with his new pack enough that she would move again; further away from him.

Crossing into the desert lands, he walked with Arietta close at his side as they made their way through the sands, his members not far behind he hoped. Their base of operations would be the Oasis that lied secluded and surrounded by dunes and desert storms, hopefully discouraging rival packs and giving them no easy access to trespassing. The plains that lied on the other edge of the terrain would be their hunting grounds, a suitable place that promised good prey and water for when the wolves were too far from the oasis to reach their pool. As he strode past the palms, he gazed about with a smile of satisfaction, the Oasis was a location hidden away from prying eyes, palms surrounding them to provide shade and a clear pool of water which was a precious resource. It was large enough here to provide adequate room for the packs dens, and he would prefer that they chose to make their quarters here so they could be ready at a moments notice for whatever came at them. Leaping atop a fallen palm log that bridged across the water, he beckoned for Arietta to join him as he threw back his head to utter a powerful howl to the sky; calling together his pack for Hellstrom's first meeting.

OOC// First round posts Must be done by 9/25 or risk IC punishment.

"Speech"

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-18-2015, 01:50 AM

Enigma had made swift haste as soon as his father had turned to leave the battlefield. He himself had left with a rather rude snicker at the losing side, gaze flashing with cold rudeness at the cowardice. He took off with his brethren to collect their younger siblings and the slave that watched over them during their absence, and now he was on his way returning to his fathers trail with a Obscuro dangling from his jaws. The little boy was odd, not saying much and way too timid for his liking, but Enigma wouldn't speak to him during the whole trip. In fact, the older siblings as a whole didn't like the new addition to the family. But it was either get on their father's bad side, or do what they were told without consequence. Amber gaze fell back to find Squirrel following obediently, a pup dangling in his jaws as well. "At least he's good for something.

When they reached the Oasis, Enigma roughly dropped the babe in the sand as he made his way to the water, the heat irritating him though he knew his father had his reason to bring them into the desert. He greedily lapped up the water, taking his fill before taking a seat at the edge of the water as eyes turned up to see his mother and father sitting upon a fallen palm that laid across the pool. How convenient that there lied a perch for the new Alpha to sit upon. The old tree looked weathered and beaten, as if it had fallen long ago from the driving sandstorms that he was sure plagued the desert lands. With a sigh, he waited for Paradox and Forsaken to join him.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-19-2015, 08:29 PM

The rather estranged male would follow the call easily. Taking his own time though, he barely knew Sin, but it was the same the other way around. However Liar had offered his help, and brought a gift with it. So where he was now was totally up to a blind in the moment decision. He did not believe he owned anything or was owned by anyone, but his train of thought was totally a mystery even to himself. He was punctual to the call never the less to the first meeting to the newborn pack. With Sin having two new litters Liar would use his duty to protect the young of the pack.

With his slave in tow even though he wasn't on a tight leash he would arrive. Taking a seat not too far and not too close to Sin as it stood. His eyes scanning the boy who had arrived first with a pup in his jaw. Well, no surprise one of Sin's children. Sin was definitely a man who had it out for him, of course Liar did as well. It wasn't as if he was a disobedient child. He just, lived as he was.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Anaeia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
09-23-2015, 11:06 AM

They had moved, leaving the cold northern lands and looking to settle somewhere in these hot western lands. Change was something the girl was not used to nor could really handle very well, spending a lot of time holed up in the den when Amachi was and wasn't there. Unfortunately, she had to make an appearance this time a meeting was called. Just from what she could hear rumored around Sonticus back home, this man, Sin, was not someone to anger. His pelted was marked by blood, and his eyes burned like fire. A demon, looking to control and build an empire.

So she gulped as she slowly made her way towards the summons, keeping her head and tail tucked into her body. The young girl wanted to make herself as small as possible, keeping her attention on the path ahead of her instead of the new territory. When she grew closer, much to her relief, only four people were there. Blue and golden eyes looked towards the man, Sin, his snow white pelt marked strangely with red. Ana tried taking a deep breath, looking towards a boy near him holding a pup and a face she recognized.

”Liar.” She spoke his name quietly, remembering the man had helped her out back in the north and didn't expect to see him all the way in these lands. Quickly she would look around for her mother, ears falling back as she realized the large woman wasn't here yet. Paws carried her forward, moving in the direction Liar was sitting but instead sitting off a couple feet. She wanted to be a good distance away from anyone that might show up, but still be somewhat near the patched man.

"normal.
talk. think. you.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2015, 03:09 PM

The young man had not been at the battlefield, but the call from Sin later was proof enough that the blood stained man had won the pack he sought. Naoise would smile softly to himself, though he couldn't help but feel a bit bad for the pack that had lost it's home. Still, packs would come and go. Good packs, bad packs... in the end it didn't matter what sort of pack it was. All that mattered in the end was the ability to stand up for what you believed was right. Naoise had to wonder though if there would be any trouble coming for them after this. Not everyone had to be pleased with Sin's victory.

He would come to a stop once he arrived at the meeting, noticing that it was pitifully small. He would give a soft sigh, sitting upon the earth with his tail curled around his legs. Would others begin to show? Or was this whole pack idea not such a good one? What if they fell before they even really began?

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 02:06 AM

The woman wouldn't want to do anything to be late. Though her daughter had managed to beat her to the punch. The massive female would come to the scene, watching who had arrived thus far. The numbers were not great, however it was to be expected for their first meeting none the less. When she searched for her daughter, it surprised her for a moment. Normally the girl didn't go up to anyone. Amachi knew how shy she could be, but the odd colored male harboring a slave seemed to know her and handle her rather well. The beast would trot over to Ana nudging her softly before taking a seat near Liar. Her gray eyes curiously moving over him, well he was a pack mate. Just he seemed a bit off to her. She couldn't read his face either, then her attention turned more towards Sin. The least she could do, was pay attention to him.
""
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-24-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2015, 06:41 PM by Ganta.)

The boy didn't know exactly what a meeting was but he knew that his dad wanted to gather everyone together. Walking with his mother, as well as some of his other siblings, the boy would focus his mind on his brother, noticing a couple times that the boy had gotten lost. He told his momma about it, and she said that she would take care of it. Ganta was glad about that. He didn't like that Obscoro got picked on for his blindness. It wasn't fair! He knew just who the culprit was too.

The young boy would walk up to Enigma as they got to the meeting, flicking his hair back as he looked up at him with a defiant white gaze. Ganta would feel anger bubbling in his gut, a little puppy growl escaping him. "You're a meany head!" The boy would huff, too young to know more vulgar insults just yet. But Ganta wanted to make it clear that he was disappointed in his older brother, a sharp glare in his eyes.

"Talk" "You" Think

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-24-2015, 07:25 PM
Paradox was aware of the intentions but she had not been sticking too close to her family to know exactly what had happened. And thus she would seek her fther after the summons, in no way trying to move quickly. No, she would arrive exactly when she intended to. She had been quiet, thoughts running through her skull about the future for her and her siblings, for her mother, wondering what would come of their actions and if it would even be worth it. Tail swung then curled upwards, holding her head high and with pride as she made it towards the selected area for the gathering. Little to no attention would be given to the wolves, simply padding up to take a seat near her sibling, tail laying over her paws.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Squirrel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
09-24-2015, 07:51 PM
This wasn't good at all. Squirrel had been in the den watching over the last of Arietta's newest litter, Shiro, and it didn't seem like the boy was doing good. At the summons the slave jumped at his masters voice, looking dow at the pup curled into his stomach, trembling. 'I... I'm sorry, I'll be back.' He thought, nudging the little boy's neck before standing and slipping out of the den. He would be swift, jogging through the area he had been staying in while Sin went for the challenge, looking around and trying to go in the general direction he had heard the call. Up ahead, he could see wolves gathering. Quickly he moved forward, weaving between the wolves and coming up to kneel before sin. With a whine he glanced over his shoulder, motioning towards the way he came then pointed towards Ganta and Obscuro. Hopefully he'd be able to take that something was wrong with the third child.

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 10:52 AM

Arietta was fine at first, walking alongside her little one. Ganta had told her some not so happy news that the woman was less than pleased about. Enigma was going to have a stern talking to, for certain. The femme would watch little Ganta as he sauntered up to confront Enigma. Bless his heart the child was fearless. Someday he was going to grow into a great wolf, but for now she just had to make sure her older litter didn't do anything to jeopardize the chance her youngest had to live.

But something was wrong. It was evident as Squirrel arrived without her last baby, her little Shiro. Arietta would frown deeply, brow furrowing with worry. She would approach Squirrel, her voice wavering as she spoke. "Squirrel? Where's Shiro?" She was trying to keep her voice level for now, but on the inside she was beginning to panic.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Dione

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 11:01 AM

Forsaken would stalk in to the meeting, silent as could be. He was brooding, still sore over the fact his parents had another litter. A glare would be cast toward Ganta and Obscoro, narrowed eyes taking them in. At least until Squirrel came between them. He would breathe in, sensing his mother’s distress. Oh how he hated to see her upset. Forsaken would come up beside Arietta, giving her a gentle nuzzle to her shoulder. “Calm down. I’m sure that Squirrel will tell us everything shortly.” The man’s golden gaze would turn to the slave, a bit of a softer look within them. He had... A bit of a soft spot for Squirrel as well. “Where is Shiro, Squirrel?”
""

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
09-25-2015, 04:55 PM
Ylva heard that there was another meeting. It seemed that everywhere she went, there was a meeting that she had to attend. She gave a small sigh and looked to her two children, her tongue gliding over their pelts. She stood up and walked over to where the meeting was taken place, soon being accompanied by both of the two pups. She adored Silva, however, Sheerrun seemed to be a disgrace to her and she shook her head. "Weakling..." she thought as she walked over and sat down in the front of the meeting, bowing her head to her lover, "Good to see you again, Sin. Both of your pups are maturing well," she explained, eyes staying focused on his own before she listened in.

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
09-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Sheerrun would hear that there was a meeting that he had to attend. He was downright sick of being with evil parents, but, he paid no heed about it and followed his mother to the meeting. He sat down and sighed, sitting and staying silent like the good child that she was. Upon looking, she happened to smell a scent that he had remembered. But, even though he wants to be rambunctious and be hyper as possible, he didn't care about the meetings as of right now and closed his eyes, yawning and curling into a ball, soon falling asleep. An ear raised slightly so he could still hear everything that was happening.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Sin Hellstrom

His son would arrive first, the blind one dangling from his jaws before roughly dropping him on the ground. Narrowed eyes sought out Enigma, but the boy didn't particularly seem to care regardless. He would need to talk to him later, it was unacceptable the way he was treating the younger ones...Ganta followed behind, calling him a meanie for treating Obscuro that way. A small grin showing on his maw at the comment. Although he thought his child a bit strange, mostly with the kids appearance...how did he even get such long hair? Must be Arietta's side... He promptly dismissed the thought, watching as Liar and everyone else filed in.

When Squirrel came, however, he noticed that Shiro wasn't with him...he better have a good explanation. Although it was unfair of him to think, considering the boy couldn't speak. But Sin had learned to observe Squirrels actions, and when he came to his feet and looked behind him, he felt something was wrong. Had something happened to Shiro? He wasn't the only one to notice as both Arietta and Forsaken questioned the boy. Nosing Arietta, he tried to soothe some of her worry as he gazed up again. "The meeting will be short then, and we'll go see what's going on." He looked over the small gathering once more, eyes narrowed when he noticed a couple of them had not showed. Tail twitched irritably, where the hell were Xephyris and Diablo? No matter, it was time to start.

"I'm disappointed that the group is so small, but that can be fixed rather easily...if anyone sees Xephyris and Diablo, bring them to me right away. This will be brief since I've some business to tend to." He stood tall, putting his authority out there as he looked at each wolf in turn. "Hellstrom is small, but we will grow. I expect there to be some retaliation for Threars downfall, so I want each and every one of you to train as much as you can. We must be prepared at all times, and no lazing about. This includes everyone except those under a year. Furthermore, I want frequent border patrols. I myself will be patrolling and training among you as well."

The man paused, gaze moving past them for a moment to scan the horizon. "Trespassers are to be ejected from the territory by any means necessary. Don't stand idly and chat, rip them a new one unless they're looking to join. Otherwise, claim them, bring them to me, and I will decide their fate. As for ranks, I've decided that Paradox will be Hellstrom's heir..." He looked to his daughter, a look that said she had power to do as she wished. "My other children are to be respected as well, if I hear anyone has disrespected them, prepare for some punishment...so watch yourselves. On another topic, I would like to inform you that there are higher positions available to those who are ambitious enough to try. Work hard, show me that you are capable, and I may just grant what you seek. I'm here to help you grow stronger, and the only way I can do that is if you want to achieve being the best of the best. And lastly, do not give any information about what we do, or anything regarding our pack to outsiders...be subtle and discreet, entice rogues to join our ranks. Because once you're here, you won't be leaving so easily." His voice lowered to an ominous purr.

He eyed the crowd, looking for signs of anyone wanting to back out now. If they did, he might challenge them here and now. He had no time for cowards to turn tail and run, no. He needed his forces to be strong. "Train, become strong. Those who do not, those who are just seeking the protection of a pack while lying on their backsides will find themselves in a situation that could have been avoided. Any questions? Speak up now, else seek me out later."

OOC// 2nd round due by 10/17!! And is MANDATORY!!!

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
10-07-2015, 10:45 PM
The young man knew he was late... and he had no excuse. The tantalizing scent of prey had lured him, yet he'd been too distracted knowing he was late for the meeting to focus and catch his query. Sighing to himself, he knew he was going to be in trouble, and he wasn't even coming back with anything to make up for it. Abandoning his hunt, he took off in the direction from which Sin had called, speeding off as quickly as he could.

Xephyris slowed down as he saw the wolves gathered around their leader; he tried to remain inconspicuous, but he knew he'd be seen. By the time he arrived, Sin was in the middle of naming Paradox as Hellstrom's heir. It seemed an important announcement. What else had he missed? He seated himself quietly at the back of the group. He remained silent, mostly hoping to go unnoticed - he would make up for his tardiness after the meeting by trying a little harder and preparing for whatever Hellstrom would face.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 01:20 PM

Naoise watched in silence. It seemed that one of the pups had an issue with his elder sibling, though that was none of Naoise's business. He would listen as Sin began to talk, speaking of possible consequences for the taking of Threar, the pack he more or less shattered in order to make Hellstrom. Truthfully Naoise felt no remorse towards them, and he would breathe in, shifting on his paws. He had no questions about what was spoken, and decided to instead remain silent. He knew little of this pack right now, though he was hoping to get to know more. He would breathe in, glancing now towards Arietta, Forsaken, and Squirrel. He was curious as to what was going on, but that, again, wasn't his place to know.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Squirrel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Ellisa
10-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Arietta came over, only intensifying the knot in the boys stomach as she drew near. Ears swept back and lay atop his skull, tail tucking between his legs as the shame grew with each passing second, feeling like an eternity. Would the Madam hate him because her child had fallen ill suddenly while under the slave's care? Would Master punish severely? The possibilities were piling up quickly, the images flashing before his eyes becoming more intense to the point where the wolf's limbs began to tremble. 'Don't kill me, I'm sorry!'

The woman's voice wavered, asking where he child was. He could feel the worry in her voice, feel it in the air poking at his throat almost threatening. Gulping, he'd turn his head awkwardly to the side and motion towards Ganta and Obscuro. But Forsaken appeared beside his mother, and that was probably when it hit Squirrel a little harder. The young Master who was taking more interest in him, he would not be pleased!

Soft gaze was turned to their pet, one he couldn't dare to meet. Small steps brought the wolf forward, tongue hesitant in licking the boy's paw before pulling back. Low whine was emitted, sounded almost wheezy as he looked over his shoulder and motioned towards the direction of the dens. How could he tell them the child was sick? How could he show them? Snout was pointed towards the ground as he stared at his paws trying to think.

In a bold but cautious move, Squirrel slid forward and pressed his face into Forsaken's chest. Whimpers were hushed, his body trembling as he rubbed into the boy's fur briefly then pulled away. A quick step was taken away from them, making sure to prevent his back from being turned to his Masters, but trying to get them to follow if only one. Would they understand he was trying to mimic Shiro?

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
10-09-2015, 12:27 PM

Amachi would only listen to Sin, as her mouth was kept shut. Her gray eyes showed no signs of being amused or unamused as he went on about the ranks. Truthfully, she didn't care about power, or anything like that. She just did what she did and what was best for herself and what she felt in her heart. Once again it seemed she had fallen for a man who was already in love. Though the other one, Ylva she didn't have what Arietta had. As Amachi looked over at Arietta, she admired the woman a little bit. Her ears twitched a little, paradox would be the heir. Her eyes narrowed a bit not out of disappointment but just to get a better look at the white child.

The last part struck her a bit, not leave so easily. Well, she closed her eyes, it didn't matter now. She was just thinking of the future, what if she fell out of love like times always did. Amachi would only be following her own path, at the moment she was at his side. Figuratively of course. No one would be stealing the position that was saved for someone very special. As her tail flicked, she had nothing to say. No concerns or questions. Whatever happened, happened after all. That was simply how the beast was.
""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
10-09-2015, 07:41 PM

The male's ears flicked, oh boy the excitement. Or not, it was obvious he was paying attention. Even when he closed his eyes, his ears were taking in every word that was leaving from the male. A fine emperor he was, but so was Liar. His calm tail flicking back and forth as he opened his eyes again. He was ready to fight and gain his right, not so easily left though? Liar would easily just ask Sin to leave when he wanted. As he looked at Ana for a moment, his muzzle would shut from previously being opened slightly. Curious. He would stay because of the current situation. However, it seemed if Hellstrom fell at any time. Faltered for his own needs he would be leaving. As he wouldn't betray Sin, but he wouldn't put his own well being at risk for him.

"I'll start a patrol." Liar would state unamused by anything. As he dipped his head, he would start to wander in a previous direction. As of course he kept a slight slow pace in case someone wanted to stop him. However, Liar was only a team player when he felt like it. Moving alone seemed to be when he was at his biggest strength. His mind would remain blank, even as he breathed.

-exit unless stopped-

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Anaeia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ellisa
10-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Mother appeared just moments after the girl had taken a seat, feeling a nudge to her shoulder and watching as the enormous women took a seat beside the man she wanted to be near. Something flickered within the yearling at that, feeling the need to move closer or at least make Amachi move towards her and away from Liar. But instead she would simply inch over a bit, just enough to where she would be beside the woman with half of foot of space between them.

From what she was told by her mother and heard from others when slinking around, the small male that came up with a scar on his shoulder was the Alpha's slave. Shoulders rolled faintly as the girl shifted, ears flicked forward and catching bits of what the man's family said to the creature. Something was wrong with one their newest pups, once she heard that attention was focused elsewhere, not interested.

He was disappointed in their size, equally disappointed that two members did not show, to which they immediately moved in late. Retaliation for their formation was expected, a pack called Threar fell and because of it they should be prepared. His eldest daughter was named Paradox, well, his only daughter from the newest litter with that brown woman. High positions were open to those who worked for it, don't give information to others, entice rogues to join, they would not be allowed to leave easily. Train.

That looked to be it, and with the news Liar was the first to step away to begin a patrol. Mismatched gaze followed, narrowing. She wanted to follow, but that would mean eyes would be on her for stepping out of the crowd she was trying to conceal herself within. So with a silent huff she would look to her mother, waiting for her to stand and leave so she could join.