gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-18-2015, 11:33 PM

The fading of Threar's borders was worrisome to him. He hadn't missed the echos of a challenge call that came from the battlefield and it seemed that hadn't turned out well for his friends. He sighed as he made his way around the edge of the pack's former territory and toward one of the packs he hadn't yet met. The more connections he made with the other packs the more confident he felt as a leader. He couldn't help the feeling that Fiori was suddenly much more exposed with Threar no longer sharing their border, but he tried to shake that feeling as he approached the border of this pack.

He kept only himself, Fiori, and this possible new friendship on his mind as he lifted his head and let out a call for the alpha of this pack. His voice faded into silence and he settled himself onto his haunches just outside the border to wait for his call to be answered. He wasn't sure what it was, but something made him feel slightly unsettled, like there was trouble on the wind, but he tried his best to put those thoughts aside.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-23-2015, 01:30 PM

It would seem that there was a new call at his borders almost every day, and Bass lazily made his way up towards the caller. Not even a day's rest for the Abaven alpha, it would seem. His jaws parted in a yawn, and he paused to stretch out his sore limbs. The wolf that called him this time was not one that he knew, not even a little bit. When he made it up the crest of the hill, his eyes fell on the orange and white male. Nope, didn't know him at all. But from the way that he held himself, he knew that it was another alpha at his borders. The scent that was on his coat he was familiar with, although he had not spoken to that pack before. Fiori, right? Head tilted to the side as he paused a few feet away from the male, dipping his head in a greeting. "Hello there. I am Bass Destruction, Azat of Abaven. What brings the alpha of Fiori to my borders?" He asked, calmly seating himself and curling his tail around his flank.

speech

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-03-2015, 08:17 PM

Leo tried to calm his thoughts while he waited patiently for the alpha to arrive. He wasn't quite sure how much time had passed before the mostly ivory man appeared. He had been to preoccupied with his own thoughts and concerns to really pay much attention to the time. Leo rose to his paws to greet the man and would return the dip of his head politely. Destruction, hm? He knew the Destructions were a large family, but it still surprised him how often that name came up. It did make him a little hopeful though that Bass might know what came of Threar.

"It's nice to meet you, Bass, I am Leo Adravendi-Mathis. I came to speak with you mostly just to introduce myself and Fiori, but I'm also looking for information or clarification about what has happened to Threar. I was hoping you might know more than I do. Fiori and Threar shared a border and I considered them as close to allies as I ever get so loosing their presence is quite concerning to me." He hoped that maybe some more information would put him at ease, but it had hit too close to home for him to be comfortable. He waited with a curious expression on his face, watching Bass for any kind of reaction or answer.

"Talk" "You" Think

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-04-2015, 09:49 PM

The conversation would start off well enough, but as soon as Threar was mentioned Bass visibly tensed up. His lips curled slightly, but he cleared his throat as he tried to control his emotions. It was not this man's fault, this Leo had been friends with his family's pack. "Novella is my aunt, a majority of my family lived in that pack. They were challenged by a man named Sin, and my aunt was injured gravely. She returned to our family's home in Ahlon, taking some of our family with her. Some reside here, and the rest are missing." He said softly, able to control the rising anger that choked out his throat. Letting out a shaky sigh, he forced himself into a seated position as a way of calming himself. Leo was only concerned, just as a lot of packs where. Threar had been a kind and helpful pack, that were loved by almost everyone. To have them gone just didn't feel quite right. "I am sorry that I don't have better news Leo, and trust me... I want to have some for you." His yellow eyes burned with an undying age, there was obviously something up the man's sleeve. But he didn't know how comfortable he felt with sharing his plans with this man, ears flickering on the top of his skull.

speech

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-04-2015, 10:19 PM

The change in Bass's expression spoke volumes. The sudden shift into furious anger in this man's gaze told Leo almost everything he needed to know, but he appreciated the clarity and light that Bass shed on the situation. It was everything Leo had feared it would be. Even though he had been fond of Threar as a whole and had enjoyed speaking with Frith, he really had no reason to feel as attached to them as he did. He finally decided the thought of this Sin character picking on one of the most peaceful packs in Alacritis was the most troubling part of this whole thing. That helped him at least have a reason behind his discomfort and uncertainty.

At Bass's apology Leo shook his head. "I had hoped there would be better news as well, but I am just happy to know the truth of it. I am going to miss Threar's presence at my borders, but I am happy to hear that you've been able to give some of them a new home here." He sighed and felt his jaw tense as he tried to make sense of it all. He was angry, but more than that he was frustrated. He wanted to do something to help, but he wasn't sure what he could possibly offer. "Well, I don't want to bother you too much so I'll get out of your fur. But, before I go, I just want to offer you any assistance or extra paws should you need them in the future. Fiori isn't a large pack and not many of us are fighters, but what wolves I do have are fairly skilled in their crafts. Don't hesitate to knock on my door if need be. Any friend of Threar's is a friend of mine, if you want another friend out there."

"Talk" "You" Think