size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-19-2015, 11:29 AM

He stood beside the river, tail twitching behind him as he sulked, his ears flat against his head. He needed to send out a Pera on a task, and he knew that it was far too dangerous to end out Finch to do it. She was still too scared to leave pack lands. He needed to talk to her, see if she really wanted that rank. He needed wolves that he could count on to get the job done. There was only one other that held this rank, and he let out a huff. Raising his head he let out a howl for Lillianna, before lowering it and glaring into the distance. This needed to be a quick and quiet task, something that she needed to get in and out of quickly. Would she be able to do it? It would be her first solo task, but if she was able to carry it out there would be a promotion on the way for the yearling. Lillie was learning fast, and he was pleased with the way that she carried out the hunt. Although, it was hard to tell that Bass was pleased at all, his face was a sullen mess.

"Speech"
"Italian"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-19-2015, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2015, 11:58 AM by Lillianna.)
A call. A call, a call, a call. It didn't even matter what Lillie was doing prior; she was already gone, green eyes shimmering with excitement, her body shaking with a combination of exhilaration and anxiety. Why was she being called? Why her, only her? It was clear that none other was invited to this meeting... and that's when the fear came in, and her steps slowed. Was she in trouble? Did she do something wrong? The hunt, did she do something wrong with the hunt? He had looked pleased with her then, but had something changed? She could think of nothing else.

That fear magnified as she spotted the white man, anger, annoyance... all the bad emotions, all visible on his face. She shrank down, ears flattening to her head as she crept forward on her belly; it was a sign of submission, and respect; she believed he was angry at her, not at the situation. Her ears twitched as she crouched there quietly, eyes only sometimes glancing up at him. It was clear her thoughts; that she was the one he was angry at.

"Speech" "Language"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-19-2015, 12:08 PM

As the girl came into view, he turned his pinched face towards her, brow raising as she crouched down in front of him. What the hell was wrong, why was she so scared? He realized that she thought that his anger was directed at her, and he shook his head and forced himself to try and relax slightly. "Calm down Lillie, I have a task for you," he grunted, his voice more gruff with the anger that he was trying his hardest to suppress. He knew that his whole pack had heard the challenge for Threar, and the fact that they no longer had a neighbour. Ears pulled up slowly, his head shaking slightly back and forth. He didn't want to talk about the challenge at all. "I need you to go and track down where Sin's pack has resided, and if you can tell how large the pack is. Do not cross the borders, just try to gather as much information as you can without being caught." His tone was serious, eyes still narrowed as he looked down at the yearling. This was a very dangerous task, and it was very, very important. "You need to get in and out as fast as you can. You need to go to the battlefield first, track down his scent. I can come and help you pick it out, but from there you need to follow his group to see where he took them. They would be the only scent that you don't know, there were members from our pack there, Threar, as well as Imperium. All scents you know. Do you think you can do this?" He asked, waiting for her answer.

"Speech"
"Italian"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-19-2015, 12:37 PM
The word task did it, and the girl would slowly rise up. Ears strained forward, and green eyes focused on the man in front of her. She nodded slowly at his words, though that nod shortly turned into a head shake. "No need. I know this man's scent; I was there at the challenge." Her head was already wheeling with ways to go about this, although a plan had already risen in her mind. Approach, and follow the scent... and then skirt the border, and act as if she was going beyond it while staying on the edge of the border. Not too close, but not too far; she would make it seem as if she was heading towards the territory beyond Sin's. It would not be hard to argue if she was caught; she could be a good liar, and exploring was one thing she did normally. It would only be a partial lie, and the best lies were with truth.

Pulling herself from her thoughts, she nodded at Bass. "I can do this. I have a plan in my head, and backups in case that plan fails." Her head tipped up to look at the sky; it was evening, and it would probably take all night to track Sin and get to where his pack is. Add another day for her plan, and a night to return. "Give me this night, and the following night. If I'm not back by that morning, then something has gone wrong," she informed him, eyes drifting beyond him. She waited for his go ahead; then she would be off.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-19-2015, 01:09 PM

He listened calmly to her words, nodding where appropriate. Sounded like she had it all figured out already, and he was quite proud of her for being quick on her paws. Seeing that she was quite ready to get on with it, he rose to his paws and nuzzled the top of her head. "Be careful, and don't be afraid to call if you need assistance in anything." He took one last quick look around, sighing before he took a step back. He was very much worried about this task, but he knew that she could do it. "Report back to me as soon as you return, no matter the time. And be safe. Off with you now." He said, retaking his seat. He would remain here until she left, and then head off to find Allen. There were many things to prepare for.

"Speech"
"Italian"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-19-2015, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2015, 01:39 PM by Lillianna.)
The girl eye's closed at the tender gesture, and she nodded, her expression completely serious and somber. "I will," she murmured, nodding firmly. She truly would; she wanted to impress him, but at the same time... if she was in trouble, not calling if he needed help would simply do the opposite. There was no room for pride in a mission; pride came after. Pride could get you killed otherwise. Green eyes would watch the alpha before they would slide past him; her paws would carry her beyond him, speeding up until she was heading towards the battlefield and the start of her first duty.

-exit-

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.