Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-19-2015, 05:20 PM
Azula Destruction-Oaks is back up for adoption! Long story short, she's the result of a one-night stand between Titania and Soliloquy, currently residing in the Whistling Willows with her mother. She's a year old, born in the summer, and will have plenty of threads in the future, despite being rather quiet as of lately. Plot-wise, she's pretty much an open book; I have plans of my own though feel free to suggest your own. However, I would like to see her active and I'll provide many opportunities for her to post. If you feel like you can't handle the extra character, please don't apply as I reserve the right to take her back.

For her full profile, click here (psst! she comes with a free leaf necklace too!)

Since I'll be absent starting Monday, I won't be choosing a player till I get back which leaves loads of times to get your applications up, if she interests you.

Please fill out the following form:

Code:
<b>OOC name:</b>
<b>Personality:</b> Whilst her appearance is staying the same, I've allowed tweaking to her personality. If you don't wish to do so, please rewrite her personality in your own words following the site minimum.
<b>Roleplay post:</b> Just to see how you play here. I'd prefer you play her at her current age.
<b>Plans:</b> What do you plan to do with her?