ardent

We Can All Be Kings And Queens

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2015, 12:37 PM

The young man had, as promised, come to be with Mystic for a while while her mother was ill. He wanted to be there for her, to support her. The young man knew, when he saw Nalyda, that she was dying. There was no doubt about the fact. But the young man couldn't deny that he felt horrible for her. To be in so much pain, yet, still struggling to make her family happy. That was the best that they all could do. Hypnos would breathe in, sitting a ways from the den he was sharing with Mystic. He was, for the time being, forgetting about Yfir. When he returned he was planning to get in a fight with one of the other members and, perhaps, prove his worth to Katja a bit.

But for now his concern was Mystic and her family. He would breathe in, glancing up towards the summer sky. It was a soft shade of blue, clouds floating by on the breeze. Things were peaceful here. There were no pack responsibilities, no threatening others or fighting them for supplies or land. He rather liked it here.

Glancing towards the den he shared with Mystic he would approach it, calling softly inside. "Mystic? Are you awake?"

""

Art by Tea

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-20-2015, 12:42 PM
The alabaster dame was rather pleased that Hypnos was willing to stay in the lands where her parents resided for a while until her mother passed on. To think she was pregnant and in her current state, the thought had scared her tremendously. What if none of her brothers or sisters survive? Would her mother die before the birth could happen? What would her father do if that ever happened?

The thoughts flooded her mind, and scared her down to her core. She shook for a bit, but, the sound of Hypnos calling for her made her forget everything about it as she opened her eyes. Ruby orbs would look outside now, a small glimmer of happiness coming over her, but, she was sad for her family as well.

"I'm awake," she explained, yawning and stretching her forepaws out before walking over to
Hypnos and sitting beside him, her cranium turned to meet his gaze. "What is it?"

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2015, 12:58 PM

Mystic would emerge, coming to sit beside him. Hypnos would gently nuzzle her, feeling his heart beating fast within his chest. He would offer a gentle smile, his words calm. "I was just thinking what a beautiful summer day it was, and how I wanted to be by your side." The young man would confess, his heart beating fast within his chest. He would tilt his own head to the side, speaking once more.

"I know you're worried for your mother, Mystic. But the best we can do now is support her during the time that she has left. She seems happy that she is having another litter at least, and I promise you they'll be alright." He set a paw over her own. "I love you." He would say softly.

"Was there anything special you wanted to do today?"

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-20-2015, 01:14 PM
Mystic would close her eyes, feeling the nuzzle that she had received from Hypnos. Taking a deep breath, she gave out a loud sigh and looked to her mother who was sleeping close by in a different den. Her breathing was rather rapid, and the lumps around her seemed painful to see the least. She closed her eyes once more, a single tear falling from her before turning back to look at her mate, giving him a small lick on the cheek. She wished for herself to have his pups, to make a strong litter and one that will help stop Katja and Kapra and perhaps bring them down a size. However, Hypnos had a close connection with them, and she didn't wish to make things worse. Only time will tell.

"I wish to have your pups Hypnos...It is now or never," she explained, her eyes closing only slightly as her crimson gaze, only met his own rather slightly.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2015, 07:25 PM

As Mystic spoke Hypnos would let out a soft, quiet sigh. "As do I, Mystic. But you know that if we do this, if Katja finds out, she will come for the children." He would look at her with a pained gaze, a frown on his face. "Especially if you are not of the pack. If you were... she'd be more lenient with them. With you... But I..." Hypnos would lower his gaze. "If she does this... I will not be able to protect them from her." Hypnos confessed. "Katja is strong, Mystic. She will do what she must to get what she wants."

Hypnos would look back up to his beloved again. "But if you want to try... if you want to do what our hearts are telling us... then we will." The sandy and reddish-brown male would offer a small smile. "I love you dearly, Mystic... I just... I just want to know you're sure of what we're doing before I agree to anything."

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Mystic closed her eyes and looked over at Hypnos, opening her eyes again, her eyes showing seriousness and pain. "If she ever plans to lay a paw on our pups, it will be the last damn thing she ever does. I may not be a good fighter, but, you and the pups would be my family. I'd die for them to make sure that they be safe and not grow up in a place like Yfir. Whether Katja kills me or imprisons me, that I do not care about." She stood up on her forepaws, claws digging into the soft earth, "But if she does anything to our pups and I hear about it...No matter how much I know you care about her and Kapra...She will be killed by my paws, Hypnos." Her eyes glared, "I know you care about her, Hypnos. But to me, one who enslaves others is not one i want our pups to be around. Whatever she does with others, I wish i could help the ones she has enslaved, but it is killing me inside that I can't help."

She looked to her mother and her face soon saddened, a whimper escaping her, "Plus, with my mother dying...I want to be there for my little siblings...Also, I wish to make sure that they are safe. They are my family...To think that my siblings wont be around to know their mother..." She hung her head down, whimpering even more.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 04:56 PM

Hypnos would give a soft sigh as Mystic spoke. He didn’t want her to get in a fight with Katja or Kapra, nor did he want their pups to be in danger. He didn’t want to think about Mystic getting imprisoned, nor did he want to think about her getting killed. Especially not the later option. It would tear him apart if anything happened to her. He didn’t say it out loud, but he knew that Katja was more experienced in fighting that Mystic was. Probably ever would be. The thought of her fighting Katja was far from pleasant and... Hypnos would close his eyes.

“I will try to speak with her, Mystic. I will... I... Doubt she will allow me to leave. But my heart yearns for you. Should anything happen to me, should I fail to come back after today... Stay with your family. Stay close to them, Mystic, and never let go. Never stop fighting.” Hypnos would look into Mystic’s eyes, a sadness shining within them.

“I want to give you the world... But I don’t know if I can. Katja is hard to read... And... I’m sure we will have enemies in them after this. But... I’ll do my best Mystic. I will.”

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-25-2015, 05:07 PM
She couldn't help but think that Kapra and Katja would more than likely hurt Hypnos if he did leave. He pledged an oath that he would stay with them; so she had heard. Her eyes saddened when he spoke, and she nudged him in a tender fashion. She did not wish for him to get hurt let alone killed. She loved him and if he were to die, she wouldn't know what she would do. More than likely, she too would die from a broken heart. That was the only explanation that she could muster up to think about right now.

"Hypnos, I do not wish for you to leave them. You wished to stay with them, and they are like you're family. I wish for you to be happy, my love, and seeing and hearing that you would fight tooth and nail to protect me and my family? Hypnos, I do not wish for you to do such a thing," she licked his cheek and placed her paw on top of his own. "I'll go with whatever you think is right. Though I do wish to stay here with my family to support them for a while before I go with you. My mother dying and everything else that is happening will more than likely hurt my father, and I don't wish for you to stay with me if you must be back with your pack for some time before I join up with them."

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 05:33 PM

The young man would shake his head as Mystic spoke, an idea sparking in his head. "Gods Mystic, I owe them a lot, I know I do, but..." Hypnos had something shining in his eyes in that moment, giving a gentle nuzzle back to her cheek. A reassuring nuzzle. "You know... being with you Mystic has made me realize there is something more than Yfir. Something worth fighting for. Something more for me than that life." Hypnos would let his gaze linger on her own. "If I don't follow my heart, if I don't fight for what I love, then what is the point of being in some pack? What is the point of fighting at all?"

He would offer a gentle smile. "If I can get out of there we could make our own pack. A sanctuary for those who are hurt, a safe haven for those who've been wronged. We could free slaves, and help those in need. We could be like angels of strength and happiness..." His gaze was shining happily at the thought.

"At this point we've got to make our own luck Mystic. We need to fight. But I will get out of there on my own. Even if it takes time. I promise you."

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-25-2015, 05:46 PM
Mystic smiled and nodded, she was more than happy to help Hypnos. Her eyes sparkled with happiness. She loved the idea that he had given, and her crimson gaze would sparkle with anticipation. A small smile would spread across her maw as she licked his chin, happiness still emanate in her gaze. She sat down beside him and wrapped her tail alongside her bodice. She was more than happy to be alongside her mate, no matter what path he may be on, she would support him and her siblings either way they go.

"I would love that, Hypnos." she would explain, "Also, I would love to have pups soon as well," she smiled, blushing underneath her fur.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 06:25 PM

Mystic supported his idea, and she would once again bring up the idea of pups. How badly she wanted to be a mother, to be with him. Hypnos would offer a small smile. "They can be little nieces and nephews for your new siblings to play with." He whispered, leaning in to nibble Mystic's ear. "Let us start our family, Mystic. You will all be my reason, my resolve to come back. You, the children... you will be my strength in the times that are hard." The young man would breathe in, closing his eyes, holding Mystic for a long moment in silence. Just holding her close, taking in her scent, feeling her heartbeat. Oh how he loved her. Whether was right or wrong he didn't care anymore. He was going to follow his heart... and his heart lead him back to her.

"I love you, Mystic." He whispered, slowly moving back. His heart was pounding in his chest nervously. Would he be a good father? Would he be a good role model? A good alpha? He would try his hardest to be everything he needed, and wanted, to be. Hypnos would move behind Mystic, gently nuzzling her back left hip. "I'll always fight to come back to you." He would promise again quietly. Then he would rise up, mounting his beloved to proceed with the act that would, hopefully, produce them a litter of little ones.

--Fade to Black--

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Mystic would nod, her eyes closing as she smiled and kissed his cheek. She was happy to be around him, and he always made her smile. She was only interested in her well-being as well as the others. Her family meant a lot to her, and she always hoped that when she left she would be happy and her family would be happy as well. Plus, a pack would help them a lot as well.

She would feel him come around her, a small smile coming across her maw now as he came around her as they began the action of having pups.

-fades to black-

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 09:15 PM

The action done, the only thing now was to undergo the consequences that could befall them for their actions. Hypnos was afraid, truthfully. Afraid of if Katja would let him go. What if it came down to it and he couldn't beat her? He'd only been in two fights in his life and they were merely spars! A fight for freedom was a whole different ball game. Hypnos would shove that thought out of his mind for now, nuzzling Mystic as he lay beside her in the grass. In the distance he could hear the gentle crashing of the falls, of the water that fell in gallons upon a clear surface. Was this what peace felt like?

He would breathe in, nuzzling his mate. "I love you, Mystic. With all my heart." He would whisper to her. The brute would curl around his beloved, closing his eyes as he began to let his mind wander. "Have you ever wondered, Mystic, what it would be like to fly?" He'd ask softly. "Or to be a guardian angel, watching over those you love?" He'd open his eyes slightly, looking at her with a reassuring smile.

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-26-2015, 05:48 AM
Mystic would see that he had finished his deed, and a small smile would spread across her lips. She prayed that Katja would let him follow his own path instead of being like a prisoner to his own family. Her crimson gaze shifted over to him, the sound of the falls crashing before them as the waters sparkled in the Sun's light. The smell of the flowers and other animals made her smile. She lied down beside Hypnos, her cranium against his shoulder. She felt safe being with him. If he was ever killed, she wouldn't know what to do with herself, or with her life in general.

A small sigh would escape her as she thought about his question, "I have not put flying as something to think about. Though, I have thought about how the bird's flew, and it always made me wonder how they did. They seem so graceful, as if they didn't have a problem in the world," she replied, closing her eyes as she felt content being with her mate.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:17 PM

Hypnos would chuckle softly, wrapping his front legs around Mystic’s body, feeling her close, feeling her very heartbeat and his own. They were beating in sync, as a couple. The young man would let his eyes close and he began to speak, his words a quiet muse. “They are so graceful... And I hear that an angel will have wings. Wings that allow them to glide about and watch over their loved ones, to keep caring for them no matter what happens. I like to believe that someday your mother is going to earn her wings, and keep a watch over your family.” Hypnos would say softly. “Just as I hope my mother is watching over me.” Chryseis... How he missed her.