size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-20-2015, 04:43 PM
The girl was exhausted. Not so much thirsty, now, for she had gone through southern territory and a bit of eastern territory, but tired? Most definitely. Regardless, the mission came first - and that mission dictated that she report to Bass as quickly as possible. As quickly as possible to her was the moment her paws crossed the border; her head tipped up briefly to call for Bass. It was no polite call, nor a request; it was most definitely a demand and the girl couldn't raise up the emotions to care. The girl would step several feet from the border; even though it was night almost dawn, she knew the alpha would come for her information. She had brought what he needed and more; she'd willingly diverge it before passing out in her den... or maybe just where she was.

"Speech"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-22-2015, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2015, 08:27 PM by Evelyn.)

He had been pacing in front of his den, waiting for Lillie to call for him. So as soon as her alarm went up, he paused before taking off in her direction. Skidding to a halt before her, Bass walked around her in a tight circle, looking for any kind of wounds. She seemed fine, rather unscathed, just pretty tired. Breathing out a sigh he came before her again, offering her a tense smile. "So? What were you able to discover?" He asked softly, his tail unable to stay still as he waited for her answer. He needed to know what she had been able to find out from her travels, and fast. Besides, they had both been up since the moment she left pack lands, and Lillie needed to rest. But that could come later.

speech

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-22-2015, 08:07 PM
She was almost dozing off on her feet when Bass arrived, despite him arriving as quickly as possible, and she'd snap awake with a violent shake of her body. She'd grin tiredly at him, wagging her tail as well, but only briefly: she was waaay too tired. She stood still when he examined her; she knew he would not be satisfied until he looked her over. She had to be clear for at least a few more minutes. She shook herself again, blinking several times as she recalled all her information. "As I told you before, it's about a day's trot - or night, in my case, from the battlefield. I traced them to their borders. They have claimed the Veronica Plains and Illusion's Oasis. I scented about 14 members, give or take a couple. About 5 or 6 of those are pups. The others are adults. I scented at least 2 mothers, perhaps three. Leaning more towards 2." Here she paused, looking directly at Bass. "That's the information you wanted. I investigated a little bit more, though, in the land around the pack in order to be avoided. It is... very dry. In addition, you have to go around Sonticus as well, to reach the territory, which adds more distance. Think of a day or so without water. It weakens. Sin's wolves have claimed an oasis, which provides them with food and water, and plenty of it year-round. A way to go around that will give us water would be going through the territory to the south, crossing a river, and then we will be in an area called Avian's Estuary. There are thousands of birds there; I went down there to throw Sin off. It's a wetland, s plenty of water. That would put us at the southernmost edge of Sin's pack, and we'd be going around Sonticus as well..." she trailed off, head tipping to the side as she thought. She probably repeated information, but her exhaustion was her excuse for that. Was she forgetting anything? "Is there anything else you want to know?" she questioned, blinking again as weariness threatened to overwhelm her.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-23-2015, 10:57 PM

Bass nodded his head along with her words, taking everything into account. She seemed to get a good deal of information, which made him pleased. They were both tired though, and he didn't want to keep her here any longer. "No, you got more than enough information Lillie. I am very impressed." He eyed her carefully, a small grin forming on his maw. "I would like to offer you the position of Gison. You have done very well, and I think you deserve it." His tail twitched, and he was unable to hide the yawn that parted his jaws. "Now, go and get some rest." He said, nosing her shoulder.

speech

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-24-2015, 11:59 AM
She'd yawn again, her tail starting to move again at the praise. "Yay," she murmured simply, yawning again. She missed the grin, but when he started speaking again she pricked her ears up sleepily. Eyes would widen, and she'd feel awareness snap into her mind with a startling clarity. "W-What?" she stammered. She was completely in shock; she was only a yearling, being offered the position of a fully trained Abaven member? What? Her? She nearly staggered when Bass poked her shoulder, and she nodded. "Thank..." her words would trail off behind a massive yawn. "You," she finished, ears flicking back sheepishly. Oh, she could not believe this; it was so exciting! It was then she realized how her tail was a blur behind her, and had been for quite a while; she also realized she had not responded to the sleep thing. "And yes, sleep, please." she nodded to him, nosing his shoulder back in gratitude and stumbled off to her den.

-exit unless stopped!-

"Speech" "Language"