gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-21-2015, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 06:19 PM by Lillianna.)
The girl was, overall, quite pleased with how the hunt had gone. It was near flawless, the pack moving smoothly and quickly, despite initial... disruptions. Her mind immediately flashed to the red guy, Zell; his words made her fur prickle even now. Despite that, though, it was not worth reacting; reacting would be immature. Rather, she needed to gain strength through fighting - after another week so Starling won't get on her case - and then challenge him to dominance; once that was done, she'd be satisfied. As it was, she was laying around, plopped randomly in the middle of Abaven lands, not too far from the river.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 04:48 AM

Keep his head on his shoulders, mainly he could have been beaming with pride. With two new little ones in the den, a boy and a girl he had finally reached his goal of having a family. He was growing older every day, and yet the satisfaction his heart felt was more than simple. However, maybe he should have been a little selfish when this was all it took to make him happy. A legacy to leave behind. Limno itself was his pride and joy, it had made him neglect seeing some of his pack members. One woman stuck out from the rest, girl rather. Her name Lillianna correct? A hunter, he was curious.

Quelt would skip up to her, of course he outsized her by quiet some inches. "Lillianna, It's Quelt." Just in case she had forgotten his name since the hunt. "You seem flustered, something wrong?" Of course he would show concern for a member of Abaven. Everyone here was his family, no matter how many times he had left he had been welcomed back. That was why this time, he didn't want to leave unless it was out on his death. Which, with a new litter, wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

Speech,

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-24-2015, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 06:19 PM by Lillianna.)
"Hmm?" the messenger would murmur, ears pricking at the sound of Quelt's voice. By the time he had appeared, her irritation had flowed away like the river. She had heard him approach, but had not said anything until he did, and she'd nod. Blue guy, this one was. She shook her head to his comment and question. "Not flustered at all; quite the opposite," she replied with an easy, if drowsy smile. "I am quite pleased with how the hunt ended." Her voice was quiet; sociable, even. Perhaps the most rare thing was that she was being so calm; the normally fiery wolf was relaxed. She'd pat the earth with her paw, inviting him to sit, sitting up herself and blinking a warm greeting to the male. "What brings you here?" she questioned.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 05:43 PM

Quelt would look surprised for a moment, oh, well she should have been proud regardless. "My wife sends her sincerest apologies she couldn't participate. Being a hunter after all." he said. "But now we have two children Qualm and Quake to take care of. I'm hoping them and Bass' kids get along." his strange bi colored orbs watching the lady as he flopped down on his haunches. What brought him here, well he did live here after all. "Looking for a little companionship I suppose, I haven't really met met you so I saw you and jumped at the chance." his black tail would curl around himself.

"When did you come across Abaven?" he wondered if she would get a bad impression of him if she told him when he first joined Abaven he had planned on challenging for it. Though, he told Bass that and how he had changed his mind and that just made them friends. It was just something about this place that pulled him back, maybe it was a bit ridiculous.

Speech,

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-28-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 06:19 PM by Lillianna.)
She'd nod, ear flicking at his words. She was only half-listening, only half-caring. She had seen Limno, the wolf who had disappeared some time back. So it seemed she was a hunter, and had been pregnant; a frown crossed her features before smoothing out, as if never having been. She was unsure her thoughts for this male and his absent mate; it seemed to her as if Abven was more pups and yearlings than adults, though.

Those ears would flick again at the question, and she'd glance at him. "A few months ago. Spring." She paused, gaze darting away for a second before returning to the blue man. "My mother was once part of this pack; I decided to join." She figured he'd ask why next, it generally was, so she decided to anticipate the question.

"Speech" "Language"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-06-2015, 01:23 PM

Of course his enthusiasm might have been taken as a little rude. He did notice how she probably didn't care much. Maybe it would change though, he didn't want anyone being so distant and far away in Abaven. Perhaps he was being a bit annoying. "I see. You do look familiar." he had never met Mirabelle but he had heard of her from Arian. As his tail flicked a little the male would look ahead for a moment. "Seems like forever ago since I came here with a butt load of family and a litter of pups." he laughed. Also the intention to take abaven over only for it to become his home.

"So what are your plans from here on out then?" of course she could always end up not liking him. He hated that thought, and maybe she did remind him a little bit of Venus. The sting in his heart remained, but he would let it fade away with due time. He let his paws sink into the terrain, hoping she wasn't busy.

Speech,

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-06-2015, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 06:20 PM by Lillianna.)
She was only absent mentally for one reason: the hunt. What happened plagued her, and she was trying her hardest to focus on the ending, the success at the end. Not... not how it had fallen apart at the beginning. Not how Zell left, how Bass had left, how Allen left, how Starling ran. That had hit her the hardest - it took all of her willpower to keep going, but the end, the kill, the success, had been worth it. She would nod to his words; most had known her mother. A chuckle would leave her lips at his statement, and she'd glance at him. "Sounds like the Destructions," she snorted. "Is your family as big as theirs?" The girl would then quiet, head tilting to the side. "I am a messenger - a pera. I will train as a pera and become fully ranked." Her voice was steady and strong, with no hesitations to it.

"Speech" "Language"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-06-2015, 02:34 PM

As Quelt listened to the girl, he understood now. It was the left overs of what had happened at the hunt. Though when she spoke of his family, a rather sad expression grew on his face. His smile a little bit pained from the previous. "Most of them weren't blood related to me. Then my family just fell apart. Now it's just me Limno and our kids." his brother was in Sonticus but they hadn't been close in quiet some time. Like they just floated across a river.

"That's good and you sound confident in yourself!" Quelt jumped up for a moment. "How about a race then?" he was no racer, but it was fun at least. He was a fighter, and he wouldn't stop his training either. Running could build muscle, maybe he would even learn a thing or two from Lillie.

Speech,

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-10-2015, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 06:21 PM by Lillianna.)
She nodded, though said nothing - what was there to say about this sorrow, to this man, that would be meaningful? She did not know this man well enough for her words to mean anything, for them to be genuine. They would be just words, with no meaning behind them. Thus, nothing was spoken, not until Quelt jumped up. "Determined," she corrected quietly, though it could be easily seen as in addition to being confident, instead of a correction. She was not as confident as one may think; she was just determined. Very, very determined. A smile twitched her lips, and she looked at Quelt with amusement. Being a messenger had to do with speed, yes, but the majority of that was just knowing the lands. Regardless, she'd humor him - she was quite speedy, though not as fast as some. "Very well," she murmured, eyes glinting as she scanned the ground. "Where to?" she questioned. It was his idea; she'd let him set the limit, though reasonably it ought to be her. She couldn't be bothered, though.

"Speech" "Language"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-11-2015, 02:32 PM

Quelt was trying to be nice, he really was. Yet she seemed so out of it that he couldn't help but to think of other things with her. She corrected him, making his eyebrow twitch. What the hell did Bass see in this kid? Then again if she was close to him, he couldn't blame her for having some sort of attitude. It made him sigh though, was she really thinking humoring him would help at all. He knew no one would be as fast as his wife, however now he just didn't feel the point in it.

"It'd be more polite to tell me that you don't want to race." he raised an eyebrow to the younger wolf. His paws pulling into the dirt, it was as if she thought he was stupid or something. "Being fast is just as important as being able to travel through your terrain when carrying messages. If you aren't fast, it means your an easy target for the enemy." Quelt mentioned as he looked off into the distance. "I'm a navigator, so most of the time I know what to do even in swamps." that was something he could be sure about.

Speech,