Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-21-2015, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 05:33 PM by Aserlín.)

Panting, Aserlín continued on her way.  She'd had no luck in Threar, the alpha there had not seen hide nor hair of her missing son.  While she supposed the man could be lying she felt in her heart that he was telling the truth and so it was on to another pack.  Aser was aware how fruitless this probably was.  Yet, she had no better idea.  At least if she couldn't find anything out about her son she might discover what had become of her sisters… and maybe find some water.  Honey-gold eyes turned to the late afternoon sky and she sighed.  It was unholy hot out here…. but the land was very pretty, it reminded her a bit of home.

Aser slowed to a stop as she caught pack scent.  Aha!  A barrier.  Tipping back her head she howled for the alpha of this pack, opting to stay standing.  Goodness knew she wasn't in the mood for rump roast tonight.

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-27-2015, 02:36 PM

The woman had opted to take up patrolling today, knowing that Arian was busy teaching her kids a few things, she was too busy for such a task at the moment. Then again, Avalon didn't mind patrolling. Something new always presented itself when she did, which is what made it one of her favorite tasks that she always looked forward to. As she skirted the edge of redwater rocks, she was careful not to slip. This place was a little hard to navigate, but in short time she did it. That was when she heard a howl from the borders not too far away, it was unfamiliar but it called for Arian she was sure.

However, Avalon would be the one to respond. She loped towards the unfamiliar figure, noting her looks and storing it away should they come across each other again in the future. She eased to a stop as she reached the border, a friendly smile and curious look in her eyes. "Hello, I'm Avalon. Cliff or beta of Sonticus. Our Alphess us currently busy, how may I help you?" She studied the woman for a moment. She looked tired and she would offer her a place to rest if need be, but she wasn't quite sure yet.
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-27-2015, 04:52 PM

Aserlín shifted carefully from paw to paw to alleviate the heat as she tried to be patient. She could feel the pressure wearing on her after searching so long and not coming up with anything and while she secretly prayed that this would be the one stop with answers she didn't want to get her hopes up. If there was no useable information it was simply on to the next pack. She planned to go pack to pack and see if she could find any useful information.

Soon another woman, beautifully marked, appeared to answer her call. The woman introduced herself as Arian, the beta of the pack. Aser quickly nodded. "Yes, Avalon, thank you for answering. My name is Aserlín Thyre and I'm looking for my son Káti Thyre. He's a yearling, with a pelt similar to mine and bright turquoise eyes. We were separated in a storm and I've been looking for him. I don't suppose you'd happen to have any information as to his whereabouts? I'm willing to trade for information to if it that is the nature of your packs dealings."

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-28-2015, 05:53 PM

The woman who was slightly older then her, looked genuinely worried. Avalon creased her brows as she got straight to the point. She retained a calm composure as Aserlin explained why she was was here, and what she was looking for. Worry was clearly etched all over the woman's eyes, and in her voice. Avalon frowned slightly, unfortunately...she hadn't met the woman's son.

She shook her head a little, disappointed that she couldn't be of any help to the distressed woman. "I am sorry, I've not met anyone with that name, nor have I heard of it. I'm willing to help you search, however. No need to worry about trading for information. I'm not very fond of families getting separated...I'll gladly help you."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-03-2015, 07:41 AM

Aser sighed as Avalon shook her head, the older woman knowing the answer before the younger even spoke. No luck. She had not seen or heard mention of Káti. She smiled softly at the younger woman. "Thank you Avalon, I appreciate your help. Do you know of any other packs that might be worth asking? Also… it is not just my son that is missing though he is always foremost in my mind. My sisters Dægmar and Aerndís have also vanished…. I don't suppose you've heard of them?" Another long shot she knew but while the woman was hear and quite helpful she thought it was worth taking the time to ask. Aser was less worried about her sisters. The women were both fierce and strong in a way she wasn't and if anyone was alright it was them. Part of her secretly hoped Káti had managed to find one of them and that he was safely in their care.

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-16-2015, 08:12 PM

The woman nodded her head, a silent ' you're welcome' even though she couldn't be of any more help. The woman asked her about other packs worth asking, and avalon would mull it over for a minute as Aserlin went on. She heaved a quiet breath, again, she hadn't heard of them either. She frowned, more at the dilemma and at herself for not being of anymore help. "I'm sorry, I've not heard of them either. But as I said before, I will keep an eye and ear out should I hear anything." She dipped her head in apology, returning to meet the woman's gaze. "What packs have you asked? I can suggest a few and their general locations if you'd like." She offered a smile to the woman, hoping she could be of some help to her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-22-2015, 06:08 PM

Aserlín's heart dropped just a little more at the news that Avalon had not heard of either of her sisters. It was so unlike them to be this quiet. She felt a dark stirring in her gut, a fear that perhaps…. well perhaps they were really gone. No, no they were the strongest of the Thyre's surely they were alive somewhere. "Thank you Avalon I appreciate it. To be honest this is the first pack I've asked I'm…. wary. Not all packs treat strangers as kindly as yours but I suppose benevolance is counter-productive in the search for my sisters at least. They're a rowdy pair, tough, violent and arrogant. Do you know of any packs that might attract them? Likewise any kind packs that might take in a wandering youth like my son?"

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-23-2015, 06:34 PM

Her heart continued to drop the more she saw disappointment in the other woman. She hated that she couldn't be of any help right now, but she would keep to her word in keeping eyes and ears open for her missing ones. In the meantime, she would offer what help she could. Listening attentively to Aserlin, she thought for a moment before responding. "I understand, Sonticus is one of few who are left to help those in need. However, you might want to try your luck at Fiori, our brethren pack. They lie in the East, and Abaven are near them as well. Both are kinder packs then most, perhaps they might have seen your son. Donostrea might be a chance, though they are kind, they mostly keep to themselves so I doubt they would be there."

She pondered telling the woman about the other packs, the ones who seemed more...inclined to working for themselves. Would it be a wise idea to send her their way? She would hate herself for sending a kind rogue to them, and they end up forcing her into something that could have been avoided. But alas, perhaps it would be the only chance she would have at finding her sisters. With a small inaudible sigh, she would give in to the notion. "There are two more packs...but I would tread with caution. Imperium lie in the south. But they can be unpredictable and alot of their members seem...power driven. Yfir...I don't know too much about except that they follow viking tradition, at least from what I've learned. I don't know how they are, but I would be careful."
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

Aserlín

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-31-2015, 10:51 AM

Aserlín took Avalon's words into account and filed them away for later. Fiori and Abaven lay to the east of Alacritis and she made note to check with those packs for her son as well as Donostrea. Her ears perked at the mention of Imperium in the south and Yfir in the north. The words "power-driven" immediately called Aerndís to mind and if there was a pack that her eldest sister was at it would be there. If she could get Aern and perhaps, Dægmar, to assist her in looking for Káti they could each take a pack and get the boy found that much sooner. Aser decided her next stop would be this Imperium pack. "Thank you so much for your help Avalon. I wish you and Sonticus the best, may you have a good season." She offered the woman a smile of parting before turning to leave.

-exit-

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-10-2015, 07:20 PM

The woman would would thank her, wishing her and the pack well. "It's been my pleasure." She dipped her head to Aserlin as the woman turned to leave. Avalon remained on the borders for a bit longer, watching as the other woman dissappeared from sight. She wished she could have been of more help, but alas there was nothing she could really do except keep an eye out for the missing boy. Turning around then, she would go ahead and patrol the remainder of the borders before going to find her nieces and nephews for story time.

-Exit-

Art||Plotter