Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-27-2015, 07:27 PM

After his first, failed attempt at a date night with Akemi he was sure this second attempt would be too. The first time he had been so cought up in finding the perfect spot that he hadnt bothered to pay attention to where his pack's boarders ended and anothers began. Oh how he hoped that wouldnt cause problem, but based on how the other alpha had let him keep his rabbits and his life, Ravine wouldnt worry too much.

Silently Ravine would set his two rabbits down next to wolf paw lake. A small almost soundless sigh would escape the man as he wondered if Akemi would be as happy with this place as he thought the other place would have made her. Though it was past the sunset they could still enjoy the meal he had for them...well if she hadnt already eaten that is.
His nose would raise to sky as his voice sang out once more to call for his mate abd best friend.

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 01:50 PM

The sing-song voice of her mate would rise on the breeze and Akemi would perk her head, lifting it from the ground. Tiny was nestled into her fur, sleeping soundly. The woman would quietly move him though to a nest of moss in their den, giving the gently nudge to his small body with her nose. It was amazing how the fireball of a fae learned to be gentle when it came to her children. But alas now they were all separate... And Akemi hoped to remedy that.

Akemi would leave the den, stretching her limbs before her as she looked around. Her single eye held a thoughtful gaze, her mind turning on different things in her head. She would pad on until she saw him, Ravine, standing by the lake with a pair of rabbits at his side. What was this?

Akemi would come to Ravine’s side, gently nuzzling up against him. Her gaze was gentle as she gave him a loving lick to his muzzle. “You look a little frazzled, my love. What happened?” Little did she know the reason behind it was all for her sake.

"Listen to me talk," 'or read my thoughts.'

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-20-2015, 08:59 PM

He did not see her coming but he did catch her scent in the air as she drew closer. A small spike of panic would find its way back into his system. What if she didnt want a date night especially now that the sun's light was all but gone. As he felt Akemi nuzzle againced him, Ravine would relax and turn to return her affection only to recive a kiss on his muzzle.

Her question would only remind him of the evening he'd had and how he couldnt keep it from her. "I kind of met out alpha's brother." he would give a small pause to search her face for anything that might say she already knew before continuing. "I accidentally crossed his packs boarder trying to find a place to have a date with you, away from our pack mates. He scared me at first but he was kind to me." he would look away from the love of his life with an embarrassed sigh "I feel really bad about it...but I also feel stupid for not paying attention."

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 05:22 PM

Akemi would blink a bit with surprise as Ravine started to explain. So it seemed that her beloved had made a mistake and crossed the border of their neighbor, Fiori, all so that he could make a special night with her. She would breathe out a small sigh, but not out of anger or disappointment. She’d come closer to Ravine, gently wrapping her neck around his own. “Shh my beloved.” The woman would whisper.

“I’m glad that you tried to find a place for the two of us. The thought is what counts, and it seems you’re always trying to put me first. I can’t thank you enough for that, Ravine. It means the world to me.” The femme would chuckle softly. “But from now on no more surprises, alright? I can help you set up a date night for the two of you know.” She’d pull back, winking her single eye at him.

“...But... Thank you, my love. I appreciate this.”
""

Table by:: Tealah

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-22-2015, 11:33 PM

It was his wife's wispered words that would silence him and her grateful words that would calm him. Her touch had been reasuring in its own way but he needed to know that she wasnt mad at him. Her soft laughter told him what hes wanted to know and her next words made him nod. "My love, I never doubted you could. But you have my word, no more surprises."

A grin would break out across his features as he leaned forward to lick her cheek. "And ill always put you first. You and your....our...children are my whole world your all I have left and I intend to treat you as if you were the most valuable thing in the universe for the rest of my life, because to me you are the most valuable." Ravine's aqua orbs would search her features for everything and nothing all at once. He meant every word he said. Aside from the pack they are part of, Akemi and their children are all the family he has.

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
11-30-2015, 09:30 PM

And I Know That I
I Sometimes Tend To Lose My Temper
And I Cross The Line
Good, no more surprises. She would smile warmly as her mate gave his promise, and once more she’d press into him, just wanting to hold him close. “My love.” The femme would whisper softly. You are my world. My everything. You and our children... And... Perhaps our future children as well.” Akemi would look up at Ravine as she spoke, her single gaze shining.

“Ravine, would you ever want more children?” She knew that the children they had now were really only of her blood. Them and Tiny, whom she had adopted as well. But Ravine never complained. Never looked at the children as if they were any different then those she might have had with him. Though he didn’t know them all that well, he still accepted them as his own. To be a father figure for them if they’d just accept him.

Einarr seemed to. He respected Ravine in the sense that he made Akemi happy. Shiki was still being worked on by Akemi herself, and Zisa, well, perhaps she’d get to meet Ravine soon. Tiny already adored him though. He wanted to be strong and grow up to be Ravine’s size. It was kind of precious.

“I’ve... Considered it myself.”

"Speech"

I Know It Gets Hard Sometimes
But I Could Never Leave Your Side
No Matter What I Say

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-04-2015, 11:25 PM

He would return her warm smile as she leaned into him and spoke. It was good to hear that she cared for him just as much as he cared for her. He knew how much she loved him, he just liked to hear it sometimes. It was her mention of future children that caught him off guard. He would look at her for a moment as her eyes shined up at him.

When she aksked Ravine couldnt help but wonder if she was only asking because she thought he wanted children. He did want more children, but he adorers and loves the ones they already have. Even if they werent of his blood line. Even if the only one he was close to was Tiny. Though when she spoke again another grin spread across his features.

A small nod would be given before he spoke. "Ive thought of it... ive pictured you playing with pups of our combined looks when you play with Tiny. I could even picture Tiny playing with younger siblings." his voice would come softly. "Im up for more children as long as you are" he would finish only to lean to her and lick her cheek. He would love to have more children, but he wanted her to be sure thats what she wanted to.

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2015, 05:53 PM

And I Know That I
And I Cross The Line
So he’d thought about it too. The thought filled Akemi with joy -- they were older, but certainly capable parents. Who would have thought she’d be one of the ones to settle on having more babies? After all, her first litter had not been desired, but... Life worked in strange ways. She had found love, a caring mate. Akemi had, at long last, found some sort of happiness and stability within her life. She was no longer alone, and she thanked the gods for that every day.

The lick to her cheek would be returned in kind, and Akemi would look up at Ravine with a gentle look in her single eye. “I’m definitely up for it.” The femme would say softly. “I miss having all my little ones around me. We’ve grown apart... But... Perhaps the next litter will be closer.” Akemi would move next to Ravine, pressing into him and closing her single orb.

“I bet they’ll be wonderful.” The femme whispered. It was not her season, but when it came she would be ready. Ready to have the little ones she craved to have around her again. “...I know you’ll be a wonderful father, Ravine.”

"Speech"

No Matter What I Say

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-21-2015, 10:21 PM

The man would give a loving smile as she retured his kiss and looked up at him. He would listen as she ststed she was ready for more pups and admit that she missed having their children around her. Ravine didnt miss having them around but he had only ever had Einarr and Tiny to look after but Einarr hadnt been around after he and Akemi became mates. In all actuality he never really look after anyone but Tiny.

As she leaned into him Ravine would set his chin on top of her head and close his eyes to imagine what their pups would look like. His ears would perk up at the sound of them being wonderful and he would add "Just like their mother is, stubborn and hard headed but wonderful all the same." he was sure she could hear the grin in his tone just before she claimed to know that he would be a good father. "Im sure your better at it though, youve had more practice."

Speech,

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2016, 10:21 PM

And I Know That I
And I Cross The Line
Akemi would let out a light laugh as her husband spoke. He was right, one hundred percent. She was stubborn and hard headed to boot, but she had her positive qualities as well. Just like any wolf would have their negative and positive qualities. The femme felt, truly, that she was blessed. To have a husband who understood her, accepted her for her quirks and the good with the bad. Now if only her children had stayed with her things would have been perfect. But Akemi knew that not all children stayed with their parents forever... And she was glad that they were making their own lives.

Akemi could not find peace necessarily in his last statement, however. While Akemi had more experience as a parent she had not necessarily been the best mother out there. Better than her own, but at the same time she had caused her babies so much grief... one hardly even believed he was her child. Akemi would close her single eye and press into Ravine, speaking softly. “I love you, Ravine.”

"Speech"

No Matter What I Say