gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-27-2014, 08:14 AM

These battle scars
don't look like they're fading
Deirdre. A pretty little shit who thinks of herself as a goddess and queen! She is so full of herself...but she can be vaguely interested at times. It mostly depends on her mood. It she's feeling naughty, she'll probably go out on a journey to find some male. And, if finding a female, will grow frustrated and pissed off. Again, she thinks of herself as a precious diamond and hates getting dirty. No matter the occasion. May it be dust, dirt, mud, being wet, etc. This pretty princess hates it all. But she's flirty and can be naughty so like that's what makes her fun right.
This girl is attracted toward both male and female, but appreciates the company of male just a tiny bit more. Although again it depends on the person and how much affection they offer her. So relationship for Deirdre...hm. She could be a concubine? Pfft. I can't see her being a lovey dovey wife with children. She doesn't like children very much.
Friendship is definitely acceptable. Deirdre likes keeping up with her reputation anyways, so xD. She loves friends. When someone begins to insult her or think of themselves as higher she'll get her band of hawties to beat them up. No I'm just kidding that's cruel. She also likes to make friends for other purposes, as well. Allies, companionship, etcetera.
And finally, the enemies. I loooove enemies. Yes. I want awl the enemies. Deirdre's easy to hate, so that shouldn't be too hard. <3 Spars, spars are also nice. It's just Deirdre only spars when it's for dominance or making herself look more badass.

Ignore that image. I'm still getting Deridre's cropped out. Thank you I love you awwwwwllll. <3333
template by nine-sama

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-27-2014, 09:08 PM
Valentine is all about the concubines. Just throwing that out there xD

Hmm...He could also use some friends, although I'm not sure what kind of platonic friend he'd make...well, that's not true, he'd be the kind of friend that introduces her to recreational plants xD

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Deirdre

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-27-2014, 09:17 PM
I think I like the idea of her being Valentine's concubine. I love them sooo much. They are so fun. ;v;

Anyway, would you like me to start a thread for them or...?

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-27-2014, 09:25 PM
If you wouldn't mind starting one, that'd be great!

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Deirdre

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
08-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Lel is always in the market for Concubines. (Just putting it out there XD) But then he's also always in the market for One time flings, especially if the girly happens to be in heat.

Deirdre

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Well, unfortunately Deirdre isn't in heat til Autumn...but a one night stand could work anyways. :D Hopefully Lel will be up to it either way. You or me make the thread?

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-29-2014, 01:16 PM
Meinx and Deidre should meet, they will most likely clash but idk, we can see how it goes? Meinx is blunt and brutal, and acts more masculine then feminine. She will speak her mind, and depending on how her fathers dm will go she will probably loose all emotions. [or just not show it] and will probably try to destroy everyone she thinks is a flee to the world. [ which would come in handy if Dei needed someone to do the dirty work.]

OR i have Novaro, he's my blue boy;D nuff said.
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.