gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-24-2015, 02:41 AM
He'd heard of the big cat living this way, scenting him upon the winds during his families move to the west as well. He'd beaten the brute in a match, though he was sure the lion was stronger then he, Sin respected him. He could use someone like that around, so he set out in search of the albino cat in the hopes of talking him into allying with the newly formed pack.

He left his borders that morning, before his children could wake up and bug him to go with him. This was a solo mission and one that needed to be done without distractions. As the warm air brushed through his fur, the man walked with a dominant air as usual towards his destination, the sand river was drier then his claimed Oasis, and it was quite the odd place for a lion to be. Or so he thought anyway, but perhaps the big cat liked that? Who knew. If he agreed to ally with his pack, then sin would offer another place in mind, one that would perhaps be more suited to the cats liking. Upon reaching the dried out riverbed, he stopped as amber gaze searched out the pale form.

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
09-24-2015, 02:57 AM
Pissed, nothing more than that. Of course the lion was in a pissy mood, he hadn't been able to do much with himself. There was this, road block in front of him. Mlezi had broken her promise, she was nowhere to be seen. As for Safir, where was she? Hyder supposed his own ignorance had been to blame for this, however the wounds would still continue to grow on his pride. He was a pride leader, his nose snuffed out dirt. These lands almost exactly like those of his previous home. His woman loved him, and he fought not just to live, but to feel the thrill of it all. His claws grew weary with each step, however the grumpy male would never let that destroy the superior air that filled him. As he scented the wolf that had beaten him in battle. He rose to his full height. Towering above Sin, however, his pink eyes looked curious.

"Sin, I didn't expect you to wander back onto my lands." the brute would state simply. Relaxing his tensed muscles from earlier to the canine. These lands, they were crawling with worms. Sin was not one of these worms since Sin had already earned that certain Lion's esc to him. However, he could feel it in the wind. Despicable, rats that thought they would crawl through every crevice of his whim. "I'm curious, is there something you need?" he would drop the mutt part. Which was something he said to most wolves upon greeting them.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-24-2015, 03:09 AM
A grin would rise on his maw as he watched the male approach him with an irritated air, at least until he came before Sin. "Surprised?" A chuckle resonated in his chest as he flicked his tail, he wasn't one to really approach others this way, but with responsibilities now upon his shoulders and his pack to think about, allies were his best bet in the event he needed them. Of course, he wouldn't ask without offering something in return if he was gaining some help.

"I see you've healed after our little spar, though you did a number on me more then I could do to you." He tilted his head up at the cat, indicating the scars that Hyder had left upon his face. He wasn't flustered about them at all, it gave him a more sinister look anyway. He rolled his shoulders at Hyder's words, a brow raising at the man's curiosity. "And curious you should be, Hyder. I've come to offer a proposition of sorts. Knowing an animal like you, I'm sure you're on the path to finding a...what lions call, a pride, no?"

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
09-24-2015, 03:27 AM
Hyder wouldn't be able to lie, he was more happy to see Sin then anything. The scent filled his nose, Sin had recently claimed a pack as it was called for these wolves no? Well, the words that left his maw, definitely did peak the creatures interest. Now this, was a canine he could work with. "Indeed, it would be a wolf's interpretation of a pack for a lion." the male would explain. Though his pink eyes narrowed a bit, not in distrust. More of, would he be able to pull down his pride if only for a moment to explain the predicament he was in. Hyder let out a frustrated gruff, his tail flicking from side to side. "I like you." Hyder would let out a stifled laugh for a moment. Of course, with Sin belonging to a pack, albeit probably running it. He would be unable to claim the wolf as his own. Not that Sin would go down without a fight regardless.

"I'll bite. As of late, a female who promised to be my main female vanished out of thin air. Going back on our promise. And one of my slaves seems to have wandered from my clutches. If you can help me with this and get me back on my origonal track of mind. I will help you. No matter what it is. A lions honor." he cared nothing but for power. His gene's to spread, and even then just to live to scream in the blood of his enemies. As kind as he could be, he could be a nightmare. Dressed in a white cloak, that covered his entire body. It was no surprise though, when growing up in a place like the Savannah. A very, dry place of the Savannah.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-06-2015, 03:55 AM

The feline seemed to be in a state of deep thought, though confirming Sin's mention of what he assumed a pride was, he nodded. It mildly surprised him, however, when Hyder said that he liked him. Which was...odd. Because nobody ever really liked him...Head tilted slightly to the side as he watched the lion with a guarded gaze, what exactly was this cat thinking? "I'm flattered." His voice was a little reserved, unsure of this cats true motives, but it didn't matter. Because business it seemed, was the priority just like he had wanted.

He went on to tell him of his troubles, the cogs turning in his mind on how to use this information to his advantage and get the cat as an ally. They had at least, one thing in common. "I too, found myself lied to after being made a promise. However, I may be able to help...your slave, if I find her I will claim her into my pack but she will belong to you. For security sake so she can't disappear and you may come get her whenever you desire. I will tell my warriors to look out for her as well, unless you prefer we drag her back to you instead?" Amber gaze flashed with mischief, a wry grin spreading his maw. "If I do this, what do I get in return?"

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
10-07-2015, 02:12 PM
The lion would let out a huff from his nose. Like a dragon who would release smoke from his nostrils. It was almost as if he couldn't keep his own slaves in his control. Oh there would be hell to pay for those who didn't do as they were told. Hyder's tail flicked, Sin was not acting as if he was lazy or anything of the sort. However, he would be the one to take Safir to him. Though it did sound amazing, to let them do as they wish and bring her back. He would grin.

"Support from me, I am no stranger to war. Along with anything you need from my collected slaves. Safir herself can be a slight connection between us. A shared slave ownership if you will." Hyder would purr in the back of his throat. He was severely amused by Sin, as much as he didn't understand. Male's were held on higher regard then females in his society. Perhaps even a slight romantic interest in the male, even if he was a wolf. "As long as she isn't dead, you can do what you want with her." she wasn't of much use anyway he needed better slaves.