Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-24-2015, 09:52 PM

Valentine blinked as his name was called, his thoughts momentarily stuttering and flinching away from his musing about spies. Wait...what was going on? Surely she wasn't serious! He was only there to observe, he didn't know a damn thing about healing! And it figured that Cascade would pair him with the sickie. Oh well, he'd make the best of it. They'd probably be able to squeak by, although Valentine was a little apprehensive about Revenge possibly sharing his cooties. "I'll be the patient," he offered. That would be easier, at least for him. Revenge was probably in for a challenge.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Revenge

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Vail
09-27-2015, 03:05 PM
Revenge listened as Cascade paired them off, leaving him to Valentine. He was obviously going to be the healer in this scenario. With out much of a reaction other than a quick sneeze Revenge made his way closer to Valentine, who as soon as he got close enough to hear, would affirm his suspicions. Somehow he was able to crack a smile, that couple with his blood shot eyes made him look more than a little mad(as in crazy in case that wasn't clear). "Awe come on Valentine don't you want to guess my symptoms?" He'd add a very real sniffle at the end for effect as he sat next to the taller wolf. He didn't mind working at this, but he'd never really fully embraced the passion of healing others. He still felt that the knowledge of how to harm was much more interesting. Thus far he'd been completely lacking in a teacher, so he'd take what he could get and train with the other up and coming healers.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]