ardent

Fallen Angels

Kasai

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2015, 10:28 PM

She wandered into parts of a land unknown, the girl foreign to Alacritia. She knew nobody, and nobody knew her. She felt that perhaps it was better that way. Though she did feel kind of lonely, but she was rebellious at heart and nobody could tame that, or so she was sure. So instead, she opted to streak across the field, racing down into the Basin as her red and white form was a stark contrast against the land. The grass had turned brown, probably due to the summer season, and gave off a scent different then normal. As she swept past the grasses in her headlong dash, birds flew from their cover as they tried to escape the intruders path while sounding an alarm to their brethren. She would ignore them, however, laughing as she sped on.

talk, think

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-28-2015, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 12:34 AM by Nako.)
The seasons heat seemed as if it was the zenith of summer from where he stood on the ridge overlooking the Basin. For all the dry grass at its bottom he had to wonder if the water table was low and not sustaining or if the heat was just to much. Such a place for prey though, rodents no doubt scavenging dormant seeds before the winter's snowfall and darting around the grass. Such as now the female wolf he was watching now finding and pursuing prey coming somewhat towards him. A surprising amount of birds took to the air in the she wolfs wake, Nako idly starting to head down to the bottom of the basin. He grimaced with the slowly intensifying heat as he stopped to give a courteous bark at the red and white wolf.

Kasai

gems
size
build
player
10-06-2015, 09:41 PM

She was enjoying her run, the birds flying from her grasp as she scattered them. She'd not see the other coming towards her, not until a soft bark caused her to slow her pace and turn about. Silver gaze fell on the man, noting the feathers that were tied in his fur and fluttered in the wind. Odd, she'd never seen someone with feathers in their fur before. "Can I help you, stranger?" Her tone was warm, friendly even. No sign of hostility towards the handsome male. She was curious if anything, had he watched her little antics? Watched her running around and scaring away the birds? She would soon find out, though she didn't care if he had.

Talk like this

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-26-2015, 06:18 PM
His call easily stopped the she wolf and turned her attention to him. The red of the females pelt had a vibrant sort of haze in the dry grass as she stopped to face him, Nako now unsure of what to say. There was the fact that she was alone. He could comment on that. Or maybe she was trying to catch a bird to eat though that wouldn't make much sense since rodents were easier in such a place. But she spoke, inquiring if he needed any help. Nako gave pause at the question. Did he? "I... I, no. I was just going to ask that if you wish make a meal out of a bird your time is better off searching the grass for rodents." The grey wolf looked away. He really didn't know. Was it a longing for some company? "I suppose you're from around here?" The male began sheepishly. Perhaps they could start a conversation, even if he provided a lame start should she be interested in small talk.