Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-26-2014, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014, 09:24 PM by Motif I.)

Her silly brother was still injured but also taking visitors. She was trying to manage the pack without him but it seems she hadn't shown her face around often enough ? they wanted Bass, he was their leader, the one they knew and trusted. She had gained even more respect for her Alpha brother over the last few days, with the effort he had put into keeping this pack alive and running. She would find herself camping outside his den some nights to chase away wayward wolves that wanted to see him, to make sure he was okay and trouble him when he was suppose to be sleeping. It didn't always work of course, Alacritis knew how they managed to sneak around her but she knew wolves had been visiting him despite her warnings.

With a sigh the girl would slip into Bass?s den, he was sleeping of course, herbs that the healer brought or a simple need to recover she wasn't sure, she was pretty hopeless when it came to healing really. She would curl up beside her sleeping brother, placing her head against his belly and feeling the familiar beat of his hear that told her he lived. With that she would let out a soft sigh and let herself drift off to sleep.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-04-2014, 11:28 PM

Warmth wrapped around him like a blanket, the soft breath of his sister against him like a sweet spring breeze. It was him who woke up first, his golden eyes squinting as he found her form beside him. Grinning at the silly girl he leaned forward and licked her cheek, nuzzling her softly as she slept. She had been working so hard to take care of the pack while he was healing, and he was so thankful to have her in his life. Without her, he was most certainly be lost. Who would take care of all of Abaven while he was knitting himself back together? "Motif." He whispered her name softly, burring his head into her neck.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-05-2014, 01:04 AM

The girl had no clue how long she slept, it could have been days for the relief and wakefulness she felt when the warm tongue of her brother rasped against her coat. She didn't think she had slept so well in days and she would blink eyes up at the white framed boy as he whispered her name and purred into her neck. It was good to see him awake as well, to see life in his eyes even if his limbs still needed time to recover. She was missing him already, missing their plays together. Somehow it felt like forever since they had last spent time together, but that couldn't be so couldn't it? The pair where often inseparable. She said nothing about missing him, or her worry for the time he needed to spend healing. Instead she swatted at him. ?You silly fool, i know your entertaining guests a lot of days when you should be sleeping? she teased him.

"Speech"