gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-26-2015, 12:13 AM

Star had returned to Abaven, a fact that greatly relieved the woman, it had been good to see Star stepping out into the world and trying new things but Motif discovered she had enjoyed teaching the young one. Shaye's interests where in healing, something Motif wasn't skilled at and well Vail was growing quickly she was still so tiny. Star was a pup she had taken under her wing, he was family, and she had missed him.

She wasn't certain if he would wish to continue their training, but she would call him regardless, lifting her head to the midday sun and calling out for the boy. She wanted to find out where he was at, if he wished to continue their training and where he wanted to go from there,

"speech"  

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-26-2015, 12:41 AM
Starling had grown a lot since he and Motif had trained together. Not only had he entered what should be (possibly) his last growth spurt into his full adult body, but he matured and learned a lot as well. He grew more confident in his craft, and slightly more confident in his still awkward and gawky form. So much so that his stutter was becoming less of a nuisance. He had friends, teachers and even students, and he gained a higher rank to match. Everything was looking up for him, but one thing was still one thing he longed for. He longed for the skill to fight, to be able to feel absolutely comfortable in his body, and be...better. To him, his lack of physical strength meant he wasn't...better. In a pack of mercenaries, with a father who pretty much couldn't understand or care about herbs and healing and would rather fight, with Lark casting a rather hefty shadow...Starling felt, well, inadequate. Perhaps it was because of that that he strove so hard to be better at healing, to be more knowledgeable, because really, what else was he good for or at?

So when Motif called for him, he was excited, he was ready...and waist deep in organizing his collection. With delicate movements he extracted himself from his store and trotted in the direction of the call. He had been meaning to meet up with Motif again, but he had kept himself so busy. With winter coming soon he had to be prepared. It was like a squirrel with nuts or a bear ready to hibernate, he had to be ready. He also had his mother's birthing to prepare for, and it seemed Limno's. And he had fight training, which...didn't seem to be going over so well. Which is why he was happy to see Motif! With a gentle smile on his lips he moved towards her on quick and nimble paws. "A-aunt Motif!" He called happily, moving towards her to nudge his forehead into her shoulder with a grin. "I've m-missed you! H-how're you?"

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-26-2015, 01:06 AM

It wouldn't be long before Star was in sight, and her expression eased into a relaxed smile ass he watched him, through her eyebrows did raise in surprise, and her lips twitch into a smile as she watched his sure movements. She remembered when she had first decided to take him under her wing, when he couldn't walk a straight line without looking awkward and uncertain on his paws. He didn't stop until his head touched her shoulder and she smiled down at the boy, her easy expression welcoming. “Star! Stop growing, at this rate all the children in Abaven will be bigger then me” she jokingly growled. Shaye had taken after her father and had already outgrown her mothers height.

“Not sure 'Little Star' will stick much longer, but its good to see you, Star. I've been good, if overly lazy. And how about you? I'm guessing your studies have been a success, just look at you! You look grown up and mature, at this rate i'll have nothing left to teach you” she continued to tease the younger wolf.

"speech"  

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Starling would smile brightly up at her, laughing at her exclimation on his height. He would look down at his paws then before glancing back up at her. "N-nah, I think i-im done." He said with a laugh, looking up at her. "Ive been good, b-been tr-training a lot" He'd puff out his chest then, like a child who won a prize. "I-i even g-got promoted to V-vor." he said with pride lacing his voice, his eyes shining brightly as be grinned up at her. "H-how is V-vail? An-and have you b-been well?" He asked gently. It had been a while since he connected with his aunt, or most of his family for that matter, so he needed to know they were okay. He would shake his head then, at the idea of her having nothing to teach him soon. There was always something new to learn! "I-im sure y-you'll always have s' something to t-teach me." He would smile sweetly. And it was true, there was always something to learn.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-26-2015, 02:36 PM

Star would proudly announce his promotion and she grinned happily at him “What do you know, we both rank the same now” she teased him, leaning her head down to nudge the boys forehead, smiling proudly at him as she did so. She had no doubt that he deserved the promotion. “You and Shaye should get together, she's getting pretty advanced in her healing too, i'm sure you both would have a lot to talk about considering you had different mentors” she pointed out, knowing that might be good both for him and her daughter.

He would mention Vail then and she pretended to grimace ”She's growing up faster then I can handle, soon she'll be out in the world like you and Shaye” she said, a little sadly, but there was definite pride there too. She did wonder what Vail would choose to study, it was about time she got a mentor actually. “Have you been practicing your swimming? Perhaps I could teach you some fighting stances if your interested?” she offered

"speech"