Zaqa

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-28-2014, 04:08 PM
Hey guys, my name is Jordan. I just wanted to say hello to you all and introduce my only character here at Alacritis, Zaqa. Let me know if you'd like to do any threads, I'd be more than happy to start plots or the like. I'm still fleshing her out at the moment so I may be updating her personality at some point. Definitely a weird, darker character... so chaotic evil unite! j/k :)

Anyway, I'm 26 and haven't roleplayed in years. I find that I have the time to again and am regaining some inspiration back after a long while. So I am excited and just wanted to introduce myself.

I live in California, am a bartender, live with my boyfriend Jesse and have a lovely bull terrier named Greta. Currently going to school as well and have another hobby of aquariums... planted freshwater 'gardens' I like to say. Super into interior design as well, old school rock n roll and punk rock and slowly regaining interest in photoshop after years of none practice (eek!). Dig hanging with my friends and partying a little too, I guess. haha

Don't have AIM or anything like that but maybe if I get really involved here I'll make one. Guess that's it, should probably get ready for work.. cheers!

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-28-2014, 09:14 PM
GREETINGS

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Hola Jordan! Welcome to Ala<3 im more then happy to thread with you in the future, shoot me a pm if you like. Oh and i have Meinx Desiree or Novaro to plot with, you may pick any if your up to threading with them. Des is my purple girl, novaro is my blue boy, and Meinx is my blunt and brutal girl. Feel free to go on the player database and check them out further.

p.s Zaqa is pretty sexy

Zaqa

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Thanks guys, I'll check those out! Sounds fun. :)