gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-26-2015, 02:51 AM

She'd heard that new visitors would be arriving soon, that momma was bringing home more family. She didn't know who they were, but she wanted to be prepared anyway. Rushing about, she hurried to her private and secret stash of herbs, wondering which ones she might need if at all. She didn't know if they were sick or injured, but it never hurt to be prepared. Digging among the roots of the oak tree she chose to hide her stash, she grabbed a bundle of herbs she had packed carefully together. A few basic things just in case.

When she was satisfied that she had what she needed, she turned and wandered down to the lake shore, where she would dip her little Moss sponge to soak up some.water in case the newcomers were too weary from traveling. She would set it aside carefully, then decided she.would take a drink herself. The anticipation at meeting more of her family made her shiver with excitement!

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Alna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Nona
09-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Alna was tired somewhat tired from the trip but she was a fighter and would keep on fighting for her brother's sake. This place was so beautiful to the pup but it was nothing like home nothing like abaven. Things were confusing to the young girl though and this just added another layer of confusion. Supposedly according to her father at least Arian was family to him but Alna didn't really know the women and she was cautious that would be until she got to know her. How was her mother going to hold up here knowing that no one here was related to her besides Noen, herself, and their father. Slowly the pup would take what she believed to be quick but calculated steps so she wouldn't tumble and fall over.

There was another wolf here that she noticed and she looked like another pup. Perhaps that intriguing wolf would talk with her. Carefully Alna would watch the pup root around a tree and dip something strange into the water which seemed like fun as she would move a bit quicker not caring if she would trip onto her face, "Hi there... hi!" hopefully Alna would be able to make a friend here so that this land wasn't so frightening. Surely it would just take time for the young lass to get the lay of their new home and meet others who might let her get to know them.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-28-2015, 02:04 AM

The girl turned at the sound of a voice, seeing an unfamiliar pup come towards her. Was this one of the kids that momma was bringing home? Her heart went out to the girl, noting she was about the same age as herself. Her tail began to wag, a smile gracing her friendly face. "Hello! I'm Holly, welcome to Sonticus!" Her voice was warm and friendly as she grinned at the young girl. Picking up her soaked Moss and pawing her bundle of herbs away from the water so it wouldn't float away, she placed it further up shore. She looked at the girl, more like investigating her to see if there were any signs of injury. Nope, all clear! "What's your name? You're one of the ones that came from Abaven right? Momma told me you were coming. Are you thirsty?"

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Alna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Nona
09-28-2015, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 02:32 AM by Alna.)
There were so many questions already launched in a barrage towards Alna but they all stuck to the girl. Holly was the unfamiliar pup's name which served to spark Alna's own playful side to come out want to be just as friendly, "I'm Alna and I came here with my ma and pa and even my En... Noen he's my brother" Alna was really excited as her tail was wagging about if it could go any faster she might just fly away into the big blue sky or was it a ocean with pretty creatures in it that would also want to be Alna's friends. The question though if she was one of the ones who came from Abaven tugged at her heart though it was a topic of discussion that came up once before when they had to leave Abaven when pa and his friend had a big fight and they had to leave home.

The more Alna thought about it the more it made her want to cry did she and Noen do something to make their uncle Bass not want them around anymore? did he not love them as well? tears began to swell and trickle down her young face. The next question seemed easy to answer with just a nod was if she was thirsty as she moved closer to Holly. Uncle Bass seemed stuck in her head now that she was thinking about Abaven, would she ever get to see uncle Bass with her own eyes instead of just hearing his kind voice when she and Noen were still younger than they were now and blind. Alna couldn't help but let out what was on her mind for her emotions were still a hard thing to hide but perhaps as Alna got older the ability to hide them would come, "I... I.... I don't think uncle Bass wanted me and En around anymore... I want to tell uncle Bass I'm sorry if I did any bad things he hates us for but I don't know how" Alna's little face would trail off as she would eye the moss and then focus on Holly.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 12:06 AM

So Alna, as she was called, had come with her brother? Yay! That meant more friends for her and her siblings to play with! Her tail wagged back and forth, maybe not as rapidly to helicopter her into the sky but maybe enough to motor boat across the lake..."Alna is a pretty name! And you're pretty so it fits!" Ah Holly, always the one to compliment someone no matter what. Compliments made others happy, so Alna would be happy right?

Wrong. Had Holly asked something she shouldn't have? Her new friend went from happy to...sad...and Holly would flatten her ears as she listened to Alna cry and tell her that her uncle didn't want them anymore. That was mean! Why was her uncle so mean!? Her heart went out to the girl, causing her to move forward and touch her nose to Alna as she nuzzled her cheek. "I'm sorry! Don't cry, Alna. I'm your friend okay? I'm sure there's a reason and I'm sure he doesn't hate you! Who would hate you? You're too pretty to not love!"

She stepped back a moment, a frown on her face as she thought about what to do. She felt like marching over there and nipping Alna's uncles toes for making her cry and thinking she did something wrong. And maybe she would...but for now...Holly turned around to pick up the Moss, placing it in front of Alna as she nosed her. "Lookie, I prepared especially for you! Fresh water soaked in Moss...or...Moss soaked with fresh water is the best! I think so anyway." She leaned down to lap at it, placing a paw on it to squeeze some of the water out. She giggled then, "It's also fun to watch the water come out and soak back in, I think Moss eats water but I dunno. What do you think?"

"Speak"

Art

Alna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Nona
10-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Alna was feeling better once she felt Holly's touch. The gesture got her to feel slightly better as the tears stopped as attention was grabbed by the moss. First a giggle and then a burst of laughter erupted from Alna after hearing everything Holly told her. Ever since they left Abaven Alna felt like she wouldn't get to know what it was like to have a friend but with Holly here everything felt right in the world. The little fae couldn't let her friend be giving out all of the compliments, "You're pretty too Holly...and lets be friends forever!" Alna's voice picked up a bit when she listened to Holly tell her that she had something prepared just for her. That looked like fun so Alna placed her paw on the moss and gave it a little bit of pressure to release some of the water from it to get a drink.

Quickly the pup would take a few laps at the water squeezed from it before looking back up at Holly. There was now a smile on her young maw as she would playfully return the caring gesture before by nuzzling Holly's cheek. For a moment the young fae would think about it before coming up with her idea of what she thought about moss and water, "I think there's maybe a party in the moss that only lets in water as the party guests" this was most likely wrong but Alna didn't really know what moss and water did together.

Alna felt blessed to have a friend now and hopefully they would become friends forever. Perhaps now that she and Holly were already having fun now together that Alna didn't want to go back to Abaven. Though she understood if ma wanted to go back to Abaven after all it was where she brought her and En into the world. Possibly they could get answers for what really happened but if Holly couldn't come then Alna was happy with remaining here so she could play with her new friend.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-05-2015, 02:44 PM

The girls tail wagged, beaming when she heard Alna laughing. She flashed a wide grin, glad that she could get her new best friend to smile and laugh. Small ears twitched
twitched when Alna complimented her too! "Aw thank you Alna! And yes, we will be friends forever, I promise!" She settled down upon her haunches then, tail furiously wagging as she watched Alna drink some water. She had a best friend now! And it wasn't a stick or a rock like Juniper had, no, but an honest to goodness real best friend forever! It made her smile inside as well as outside, she couldn't wait to tell mommy and daddy!

When Alna explained what she thought about the Moss and water, Holly would burst out laughing. She wasn't making fun of her for the idea, she honestly thought it was funny. And then, she got the brightest idea! Suddenly leaping into a play bow, she yipped excitedly a couple of times before pawing at Alna. "Let's have our own party! A...a..." She glanced around, remembering suddenly that the lake was behind her. Returning her gaze back to her new friend, she added "Let's have a pool party! C'mon! Race ya!" Without waiting for an answer, she turned around and raced towards the water.

"Speak"

Art

Alna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Nona
10-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Alna would laugh again as she listened to Holly agree about being best friends forever and then a wide grin spread across Alna's maw. Even more laughter would come from the young fae as her new best friend would begin laughing and then suddenly Holly was leaping into a play bow and pawing at her. Clearly there was fun to be had which was something Alna wouldn't pass up as she shoot off after Holly when her friend started racing towards the water. With a playful bark Alna would call out to Holly,"I'm gonna catch you and beat you to it" however just coming off from being ill recently didn't help her with keeping herself up and active. This was going to make life in Sonticus easier on Alna with having a best friend. Noen was her brother and eventually Alna wanted him to meet Holly so they can all be friends and hang out.

For now however it was just her and Holly and the target was to get into the water before her. Oh this challenge was on and with as much as she could get her legs to pump to build up speed sadly the thought of how entering the water was going to go didn't quite get there as Alna would stumble as she got closer to the edge. There was only one way into the water now and that was going in face first assuming the ground didn't greet her first. Somewhere though Alna felt like even if she did do a face plant on the ground that Holly would make sure she was alright.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-12-2015, 06:28 PM

Laughter and words met her ears as yellow orbs shone with delight. Her paws carried her quickly towards the water, stumbling once or twice and losing her footing in her rush to get there, and she was so focused on it that she didn't realize Alna was gaining on her. A quick look back and the other girl was closing in, and with a smile and a burst of determination, Holly shot forward and leaped into the water with a splash. Little did she realize that Alna would soon follow in not quite the way she expected.

Turning around, she shook the water from her head as her smile turned to open mouthed surprise as she saw Alna stumble. It happened so fast, a gasp left her lips as the young girl fell face first in the shallows of the water. Immediately, Holly bounded towards her as she nosed her friend in concern, "Oh my gosh, Alna are you okay?"

"Speak"

Art