Ask The Lonely

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2015, 11:49 PM

Sunniva had been hurt.

Not the kind of hurt where a healer could come give you some herbs and make you better, but the sort of hurt where your heart ached and no one could reach you. She had distanced herself, trying to make sense of what had happened exactly. The man, Vrel, had seemed to disappear off the face of the earth after she had last encountered him. Perhaps her feelings for the man had been naive and premature. It was probably for the better that she didn't explore them further.

Sunniva had spent quite a bit of time away from her siblings thanks to Vrel though. She had been searching for him before finally giving up, deciding that it just wasn't worth it. Her heart was worth more, and if a man couldn't be around then he wasn't worth her time. That revelation in mind Sunniva would continue her own journey, hoping to cross paths with her siblings again as well as search for something to entertain herself.

She was far too rusty with sparring. Sunniva would definitely need to find a partner to work on that.

As she arrived at the bay the woman would cross to the water's edge. Through the shallows she would begin to wade, eyes shining like that of a child. This place was beautiful. She would chuckle softly to herself. If there wasn't anyone around, well, who cared what she did?

Sunniva would begin to splash about in the water, laughter spilling from her maw. Sometimes you just had to have fun by yourself.

"Talk" "You" Think

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
09-27-2015, 03:10 PM

Sabine was stalking her sister. She was rather fond of reminding her siblings that she was just as dangerous as they were (if not more dangerous; who stalked who again?) and prided herself on her ability to take them down with sneak attacks. Aki had already been pounced so now it was Sunniva's turn. Since coming to Alacritia the twins had begun to spend more and more time apart. It was time to fix that and while they'd met up once already with Aki, it was time for a proper reunion.

Sunniva's trail led down to the water and, thinking Sunniva was going to make it easier on her by bending down to drink, Sabine picked up her pace. She slunk from bush to bush, from boulder to boulder, and crept closer and closer with growing anticipation...that is, until the sound of splashing reached her ears. The woman wilted. Well, fuck. Was she swimming? Unfair!

Sinking to her belly, Sabine debated what to do next. She wasn't particularly fond of water and although she'd never admit it, large bodies of it frightened her. Of course she could wait for her sister to exit the bay and then attack her, but Sabine didn't really have the patience for that. After a few moments of deliberation she slid from her hiding place and made her way to the shore, stopping once the water lapped at her toes. She'd rather reveal herself than be exposed. For lack of a better introduction, she quipped, "Making fowl friends?"

TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:13 PM

Sunniva would turn her head towards the voice of her sister, a smile playing on her lips. She would wag her tail back and forth, her eyes shining a bit mischievously at her sister’s words. “I wish I was making some fowl friends, though I might be inclined to make them dinner after a while.” The femme would stalk back to the shore, shaking her body free of the water and sending droplets of the stuff going in every direction.

Sunny would tilt her head to the side, gaze returning back to Sabine, a smirk playing on her lips. “...and what of you, Sabine? Causing any trouble? Or maybe making some friends?” Her words were light, almost teasing. She had missed seeing her twin about, and it had been far too long since they last interacted.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

10-15-2015, 10:35 AM

"...though I might be inclined to make them dinner after a while.” A hint of a smirk graced her lips before the giantess quickly tamed it and smoothed her expression as she prepared a quip. Her tone innocent, Sabine murmured, "Isn't that what friends are for?" Cannibal humor, anyone? ...no? Too late.

The sound of splashing reached her ears as Sunniva made her way back to shore and Sabine had just enough time to pinpoint her sister's location and begin marking her progress when the other woman shook out her coat and sent water flying. The giantess flinched, hers briefly flicking back, as several droplets suddenly splattered across her face. A warning would have been nice.

Sunniva parted with a few questions and in response Sabine harrumphed. "Not nearly enough, unfortunately." Slyly, she asked, "Is 'friend' synonymous with 'enemy' by chance?"

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2015, 11:44 AM

Sunniva couldn't help but smile at her sister's words. Oh yes, how she had missed her beloved sister. There was a certain sort of humor with her siblings that only they could bring out. Perhaps she had simply been apart from them for too long, and now it was time to start hanging with them once again. Perhaps where they had failed to find enjoyment in their lonesome they could start causing some fun in a group. Though with Sabine, well, she was sure that her sister had made quite a few interesting encounters already.

Something that her words would soon confirm. Sunniva would laugh. "Perhaps my dear sister, perhaps!" She was in a much lighter mood, and she would wag her tail happily back and forth. "...and... perhaps it is time that we choose to make mayhem, hmm? If the world is too quiet, it is up to us to shake it up, is it not?" Sunny would grin. "Any idea of what you'd like to try, sister mine?" She was feeling mischievous.

"Talk" "You" Think

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

11-14-2015, 05:08 PM
OOC: So sorry you had to wait so long! D:

Sabine's ears pricked at the word 'mayhem'. That sounded wonderful. She was terribly bored. Sabine had left home with two goals in mind; to find Aki and to find fun. She'd grown weary of the constantly following the herds. When your life revolved around the movements of reindeer it could get pretty predictable.

"Hmmm," she purred thoughtfully. Her tone light, she offered, "I hear kidnappings are thrilling, profitable endeavors. " That could get messy though and then there was that whole "taking care of the captives" thing. The beginning sounded fun. The upkeep part sounded...tedious. "Have you any ideas, Sunny? Any enemies you wanna harass? Any babies to steal or packs to tease?"

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
11-27-2015, 06:48 PM

Sunniva would practically purr as she heard her sister’s words. Ohhh that sounded glorious. “Kidnappings hmm? Oh that does sound like fun.” The femme would swish her tail thoughtfully. There was the matter of up keeping sure, but the young woman was sure that they could handle that. At least as a unit. Alone, well, she might be more likely to break a jaw to keep a brat quiet if it got on her nerves enough.

“Well, now that you mention it I’d be down for stealing some babes. Who knows? Perhaps we could get something rather decent in return.” She would grin. “There are plenty of loners about. Stealing one of their children to sell to a pack couldn’t be too hard.” Sunniva was in a great mood, the idea of teasing a pack sounded thrilling as well.

“As for a pack well, I’ve heard of a couple from rogues. We could always just introduce ourselves.” She would wear a malicious grin. “The possibilities are endless when we think about it. Just gotta name when and where you want to start, my dear sister~”

"Talk" "You" Think