gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
09-27-2015, 03:22 AM
It seemed he wasn't feeling any better. Damn. The longer he spent resting like he was supposed to when sick, the more guilt and stress overwhelmed his emotions. Such thoughts couldn't be beneficial for his health, especially at its current frail state. He couldn't push the worries aside - the flusters of abandoning his beloved pack and falling behind with his education. At least two of his fellow pack-mates had visited him recently, but that simply wasn't enough to comfort him. Although he wasn't in the best of shape to participate in the usual trainings, perhaps he could keep up with it all by summoning another guard. With the many days that had passed with his inactivity, it would be a genuine surprise to hear he hadn't missed out on any pack happenings. Maybe word would spread to the leader, creating a motivated impression on the developing boy and hopefully a promotion though it seemed a little far-fetched at this point. If he kept his expectations at a low, he wouldn't be so disappointed later.

He wouldn't travel far from his den - just a few metres where the protecting growth thinned out to a small clearing filtered with joyous sunshine. It was an improvement; only a few days ago he could barely leave the entrance before being utterly exhausted.  Now, energy still remained in his muscles and mind, though it wasn't enough for a full-on spar so he hoped he would be able to work on attacks or defences instead. A small cough rasped from his lips, but no matter how long or hard he coughed, his throat remained sore and scratchy, to his dismay. Taking a whimpered breath, he let out a wavering howl, summoning as much confidence and eloquence as he could though he was abruptly cut off by another set of coughs. As his head hung low in shame, he awaited the arrival of another pack wolf willing to help out, if anyone would show up at all.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
09-27-2015, 11:24 PM
Sparrow came as soon as she heard the call. Taking form after brother, Sparrow had started to store her herbs in her den, which was getting bigger. She was saving up for when she went to visit Rhythm. Still, she grabbed a few basics, set in a small skin that was folded and poked through with a bone to make a small bag. As she approached the male, she sniffed around to see if she could pinpoint with her nose what was wrong. She got closer then put her herbs down, "I'm Sparrow Destruction- Bass's daughter and a healer. i'm sorry, I haven't caught your name... What seems to be wrong today?" As she looked the male over, Sparrow opened her small pouch, "I have things for your general cold here, mostly, and some minor wounds. If it's something else, I'll have to head back to my den for a bit." She smiled at the man, looking up at him from her bag. This was going to be easy. She could totally heal him. She tried to reassure herself, though her heart was beating fast. She wanted so badly to do a good job and heal someone. She wanted to prove to her family that she could be a healer like Starling too.

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
10-05-2015, 12:54 AM
A small female momentarily arrived, introducing herself as Sparrow Destruction, who the boy knew had to be another one of the Azat's children. Although he wasn't expecting a healer to show up, especially after he encountered Starling and Dart the other day, he wasn't the sort of canine that turned down help. The considerate girl had probably gone out of her way to bring some assistance to the sickly male. Perhaps he would have to catch up with his fighting some other day, as he was obviously not in the best of conditions.
"Tinaro," he exchanged politely with a dip of his head, summoning enough energy to make his facial muscles form a smile upon his features. "It's just the usual cough. Used to be a fever as well, but your brother helped out with that." He stared curiously at the pouch that had been brought with her, accompanied with herbs for colds and minor wounds. Hopefully he wouldn't need anything else, for was feeling slightly better than before. "Do I need anything else?"