ardent

The Last Days

Kar

gems
size
build
player
09-28-2015, 08:04 PM
Kar was hurting. Nalyda was growing weaker with each passing day. The thought she might pass before the pups were born was on his mind. She was close to her time, both in birthing and passing. Kar was so afraid to lose her. He loved Nalyda with all his heart. He would breathe in her scent, nuzzling her cheek as they lay alone together in the den. Kar wasn't sure if she was awake or sleeping. I love you, Nalyda." Kar whispered to her. He'd curl his body around her own and nuzzle her cheek. It seemed so hard with each passing day...

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-28-2015, 08:09 PM
Nalyda was weak. Her eyes barely had any life left in them, and it was noticed by Kar and her children as well. She was happy to have her family with her, since she loved her pups equally and they made her feel happy. She was strong whenever she had her family by her side.

"I love you as well, Kar..." her voice was hoarse and whispered back. Her breathing was ragged and her eyes were barely noticeable due to how shut they were.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2015, 01:23 PM
Though Nalyda was weaker there was no denying the fact she loved her children very much. That she loved him. Kar counted his blessings for her every day. But he wondered, truly, if having their pups had been a good idea. Their newest litter to be. Kar would continue to stress, a whine escaping him. "I'm worried." He would confess to her. Worried about so many things. About Nalyda's stability. Their pups. How much pain they were all in. He'd let out a sigh. "Do you need anything for the pain? Something to eat or drink?" All she had to do was say the word and Kar would jump to get her anything. "Maybe you'd like to talk to our babies?"

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-29-2015, 04:13 PM
Nalyda was happy to be around a caring mate as much as Kar. Her crimson eyes would show kindness and happiness as she met his gaze, shaking her cranium slowly. "No, I am only happy to be with you...Once the pups are born...I would like to talk to our children..." She explained and asked, a look of pain in her eyes. She knew she was on her last days, and she was praying that Kar would be the same as he always was when they first met. She was so worried for all her family, but, she knew they would all be strong just as she knew they would. "I love you, Kar...When it is time for me to go...please stay strong and happy for our children..." her voice was quiet as she spoke to him.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:19 PM

Kar would give a small nod as Nalyda spoke. “Of course my beloved. We’ll have the whole family gather for the birthing.” The man would say gently. He would move his head over her body, gently holding her close to his own. “Oh my love... I’ve been so happy with you.” Kar would whisper into her ear. “I will do my very best, my Nalyda. That is all I can promise you. I’ll take care of them best I can until it is my time to join you.” Kar would whisper, giving a gentle lick to the top of her head. Oh how he wished this wasn't happening...

"Nalyda Speech," "Kar Speech"

Table by:: Keno