Father daughter dance

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-28-2015, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 09:38 PM by Voltage.)
Voltage awake that morning, refreshed and energized, as was…not so usual anymore. Illie, being a bit older now, was not quite the handful she had been. Or rather…she was old enough now that Voltage wasnt too afraid of her leaving the den and having her own fun. Heck, he had been just the same when he were a child. It was because he had less to worry about that he managed to sleep peacefully. But, it was time to get up now, and see what his little girl was up too. Slipping out of the den with a gentle smile on his face, he trotted along the beach, following his daughter's distinct scent. He moved along before he paused and tilted his head curiously. Her scent trail had lead him to the tunnel that lead to the cliffs, and for a moment that usual panic filled him before he sighed softly. It was okay, she was a big girl…who was told specifically not to go up to the cliffs unsupervised. With a shake of his head he trotted forward, climbing the tunnel and stealthily popping out at the top. He spotted her instantly, her stark white furs bright against the blues of the summer sky. He trotted towards her on quiet paws with a smirk on his face before he managed to stand behind her. "What did i tell you about these cliffs?" he said in a deep fatherly tone, staring fown at her.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-28-2015, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 10:15 PM by Illie.)
Illie had been adventuring! At least, as much as she could in this boring place. She wasnt even allowed to leave! How mean. Everyone was too busy or lazy and no one wanted to play. This place was no fun at all! So she had gone away, pouting, and decided to ignore her fathers rule…again. Her paws had lead her up to the cliffs, a place that once was so populated but now… she sighed softly and plunked her rear near the end of the cliff, staring out at the sky with bright blue eyes. She didnt understand it yet, couldnt comprehend why the sky seemed so much nicer than other things. She felt more happy when the clouds were gone and the sun was shining bright. It was weird, wasnt it? She just sat there, bored and staring at the sky with a frown on her face, not noticing when someone stepped up behind her. With a yelp she'd spin around, looking up at her father after he spoke. "oh Daddy! See, i was supposed ta meet uncle glace up here, yeah. But he's late! So technically im not alone right? Hes just late. Probably busy or sometin" She said with a cheeky grin, hoping it would pass but doubting it would. Voltage never believed her even when she usrd Uncle Glace as an excuse.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-28-2015, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 09:37 PM by Voltage.)
Voltage smiled lightly as Illie yelped but a part of him watched her intently to make sure she didnt slip off the edge of the cliff. Perhaps scaring her close to such a fall wasnt....the best of ideas. She spoke quickly, rumbling off excuses quickly as if they were rehearsed, which they probably were. One brow would slowly rise as he looked at her, not buying it for a second. "Oh, so Uncle Glace is late?" He said then, watching her. "This is a first!" He clicked his tongue then and turned his head. "Well i guess it cant be helped. If Uncle Glace is late meeting you, that must mean hes not a good uncle anymore." He sighed then, turning slightly. "Guess we'll have ta banish him from Donostrea. He has let me little girl down too many times. Come Illie, you can do the honors of kicking him out." He said then, glancing over jis shoulder at his daughter before he began to walk away, back towards the tunnel.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-28-2015, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 10:16 PM by Illie.)
Illie stared at the side, ears pressed back against her skull as she tried to look innocent...and failed absolutely miserably. Shed wince as Voltage began to speak, questioning her alibi, closing her eyes tightly as she waited for the punishment. Why oh why couldnt he believe her for once? But then...banishment?! She gasped loudly, turning wide blue eyes up to her father. "No!" She yelled, bounding towards him and sliding infront of him, trying to block the tunnel with her tiny body. "No daddy! You cant banish Uncle Glace! You just cant! Its unfair! Who'll give me piggy back rides?!" She said in a pitched voice, her cry echoing around the packlands. But this...he couldnt! He just couldn't! It was so unfair!

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-28-2015, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 09:37 PM by Voltage.)
Voltage stopped the second she skidded infront of him, slowly placing his paw back on the earth. Hed look at his daughter with one brow slightly raised and his lips devoid of a frown and a smile. He just stared at his daughter, knowing that this was a great lesson for her. He just had to play the part. "oh? And why shouldnt i? He has let you down. Uncle Glace has broken our rule of not letting you on the cliffs without supervision. Because he didnt think about his actions, he needs to learn." Hed left his paw then, stepping over his daughter. "Come illie. My mind has been made up. Lets go find your uncle." He said deeply, trotting towards the entrance before pausing and looking back at his daughter. "Unless you have something you want to tell me?" He offered as a final scape goat. She could fess up now, or they would go "banish uncle glace"

"Burn Baby Burn"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-28-2015, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015, 10:16 PM by Illie.)
Illie's eyes were so wide, fear coursing through her. Guilt, regret. Such heavy feelings for a child to bare. She turned her eyes to the ground, as if hoping the earth had some sort of answer for her. Tell the truth and get in trouble, or tell a lie and get Uncle Glace in trouble? Hmm... Her ears pressed back and her gaze snapped back up at her father, hoping he was just joking. How could he even dream of banishing Uncle Glace?! Uncle Glace was awesome! Especially over something small like her being on the cliffs. But then...was Voltage giving her a free card? She chewed her cheek before slowly lowering her gaze. "No sir..." She whispered softly, moving to follow him down the tunnel. Sorry Uncle Glace, but someone has to get in trouble and it aint gonna be her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-28-2015, 10:12 PM
This would cause Voltage to frown just slightly, his eyes to soften as he gazed at his daughter. He had hoped she would fess up to her lie, in some way, but no, she kept on with her lie even if she was physically showing that she was lying. Well, sometimes the lessons that stuck were these kind. He had to show her there was consequences to your mistakes, especially if you tried to cover it up with lies. If she had just admitted the truth at the very beginning she would have gotten a small talking too, but now was a big spectacle and he was sure she would be thoroughly embarrased when they went up to Glacier. He knew that his brother would join in on his lesson, maybe going so far as to actually go to leave. But it was all up to illie. This could end when she admitted the truth. "Alright, young lady, lets go find your Uncle." He said in his fatherly voice, moving into the tunnel and leading her along the packlands, searching for his brother.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-28-2015, 11:07 PM
Her uncle, would be out and about innocently enjoying the warm air and relaxation of the beach. He would be blissfully unaware of the accusation his little niece would pointing his way. His eyes where in the sun and he almost didnt see the duo making their way towards him. When he tilted his head and saw voltage and Illume marching purposely towards him the avalanche would start to shuffle, He would move with a groan to his paws and shake out his coat and muscles. Taking a step out of the shade and into the harsh light of the day was a harder move to make and he sighed as the sun began to itch at his dark shaded coat. All the same he would have a cheery smile on his face as he closed the distance between himself and his brother, grinning at voltage and moving to nudge illume. "If your here for a piggy back ride, Little Light it will cost you a kiss" he warned her, before tilting his and looking up at his brother questioningly wondering what their plans where for the day.

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2015, 07:41 AM
Illie followed her father, with slow but steady steps. She was hesitant, and yet she was determined to keep up her lie, somehow. Poor Uncle Glace, she didnt think a lie could get him banished?! She followed her father slowly before when she heard her Uncle's voice. Wincing just a bit, whe lifted a sheepish grin up to Uncle Glace. "Well, i.…dont think today is a good day.." She said softly, shifting nervously on her paws. With nervous glances up to her father, she wondered if he was really going to make her do it! Id he did, that just wasnt fair! Even if it was her lie that made this happen. But as long as she didnt get in trouble it was okay, right? With guilt prominent on her face, she lowered her head, not looking at either her uncle or her dad.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Voltage lead her to his brother, always knowing instictively where exactly he might be. Even though Voltage was busy with two rambunctious (well, one really rambunctious that constantly got the other in trouble) he always knew where his brother was. So he lead her towards the behemouth wolf, his face serious for once in his life. But it was all a faux, as Glacier would instantly know. They stopped for him then, and while Illie believed that this was happening, Voltage had to get his brother in on the lesson without her knowing. But it wouldnt be too hard, infact it would he downright easy. "I caight Illiume alone on the cliffs without supervision, even though she said she clearly knew what the rules were." He said in his serious tone, his lips quirking in a secret smirk when illie looked away, a look that cleaely said this was a lie. "She said that you were supposed to meet her, but you were late. She and I both know you know the rules as well, and its very unacceptable for her to be alone on the cliff side. So, illie has something to tell you." He said deeply, looking down at his daughter expectantly.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Well that surprised Glacier, Illume seemed nervous and it was unusual for her to turn down a piggy back ride. She shuffled on her paws and avoided his gaze. What his Little light in trouble? He glanced over at Glacier to see if he could puzzle this out by the expressons on his brothers face. The serious tone on his brothers face was enlighting, and in moments Glacier had to fight to keep his own face serious, to hide the grin threathning to break through.

Voltage would speak, explaining their situation and Glacier's eyebrows would rise in mild surprise “I see...” he said absently “I must be getting old, losing my memory, how silly of me.” his eyes remained fixed on Voltage until that moment, when with a groan he lowered himself to look into Illume's eyes. “What would you like to tell me, honey?” he asked

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Illie couldn't look her uncle in the face, she just couldn't. Her ears were pinned, her heard raced in her chest. Of course her father would make her say this and of course uncle Glace would ask all sweet and caring what she wanted to say, not knowing that what she had to say was...well, not very good. She looked around before looking up at her father, swallowing her anxiety. "W-well, umh..." She breathed deeply, shifting on her paws as she looked up at Uncle Glace. "Because...you didn't meet me, you're..." She looked away quickly then. "Banished, you have to leave." She squeaked. It was either him or her, and honestly, she didn't want to get in trouble just for sky gazing! How absurd is that.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Voltage would smile secretly at his brother before turning his attention to Illie. This whole lesson was to teach her that telling the truth was always better than lying. Telling a lie just made you lie more and more before finally something happened that you don't want, like banishing "uncle glace". But it seemed more than just forcing her to tell him he had to go was necessary. He gave his brother a look then, silently trying to communicate with him that he should play along with this. Maybe seeing deal ol' Uncle Glace cross the pack borders would scare her enough to tell the truth. "You heard her Brother." He said, trying to keep his amusement out of his voice.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-06-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 02:24 PM by Glacier.)

Glacier would have loved to know the full story of what was going on here, but the foundation was easy enough to guess. Illume had been caught in a lie that suggested Glacier was the reason she was in trouble, not herself. Voltage, knowing the lie fully for what it was was making Illume play the entire thing out, perhaps trying to catch her in the lie or show her the consequences of her actions. Either way, the supportive brother would play it thought with Voltage, looking expectantly at his Little Light as he waited for more of the story to unfold. He choked on his intake of air as Illume told him he was banished from Donostrea. She was so caught on her lie, so intent to see it through she would have her own Uncle banished to save herself? Now convinced to see this through, to try to show Illume how not okay this situation was he would bow his head in sorrow – not all of it feigned, he adored the young girl, and it wasn't entirely easy to see the lengths she would go to protect a lie.

He did, however, wink at Voltage in a moment when Illume wasn't looking, showing his brother he understood and as they always where, they where on the same page. “That I did, my brother, it seems I am thrown out into the cold. Very well then, if this is my punishment, I will bare it” he said, drawing himself up to his full, monstrous height, he turned on his heel and began to walk – slowly – towards the border, keeping with the theatrics and giving Ilume all the time to see what she had wrought, and his slow steady pace would be easy for her to catch up with.
"Burn Baby Burn"

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Illie could feel her chest tighten as she looked to the side, overwhelmed with a very real and very large amount of guilt. She would stare intently at the ground, feeling a lump rise in her throat and her father's eyes on her back. But it had to be done! Right? Really... She saw Glacier drop his head in the corner of her eye, and she couldn't help the sadness that filled her. Her ears pressed back tightly as he spoke, and her head tilted away to try not to see him. So this was it, huh? Uncle Glace for a little sky gazing... It wasn't fair though! Voltage had so many rules, and she hated them all. All she wanted to do was have fun and adventure and see things. All she saw was this crummy boring beach. So what if she wanted to go closer to the sky! Wasn't it part of her family or whatever? Elementas were called to their elements? When Glacier would step away, moving slowly towards the border she raised her head to watch him. Eyebrows were furrowed as she watched before she couldn't take it anymore. "Wait!" She shouted, bounding a few steps after her Uncle. "I'm...sorry I remembered wrong. See, it wasn't Uncle Glace!" She spun around to look at Voltage. "It was Uncle Terrae, yeah. He was supposed ta meet me up there, daddy! So Uncle Glace doesn't have to leave, no." She'd grin brightly then, feeling like she had won this one. She was able to go up to the cliffs and Uncle Glace didn't have to leave! Win win!

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Voltage was glad his brother was playing along cause it certainly seemed to be a lesson she needed to learn. He watched as she avoided his gaze, avoided looking at the uncle she was banishing. Hed look up at his brothers sigh, smirking in his direction. She would learn. She would stop her uncle glace from leaving, he just knew it. Hed turn slightly as Glacier moved to walk away. "Be safe, brother." he said softly, feeling an odd sense of loss as his brother moved to walk away, even if he knew it wasn't real. Any thought of living without Glacier was not a happy one. Suddenly Illie would chime, asking them to wait as she sprang forward. Hopeful stormy eyes looked to his daughter, his head tilted slightly. And then.… With a heavy sigh he'd stalk forward, a growl on his lips. "Illume Sky Elementas" He said deeply, looking down at her. "I know for a fact that Terrae hadn't told you he'd meet you there, and I know Glacier hadn't either. You are lying, and you have been since we were on the cliffs." oh he was mad at her, mad that she hadn't learned her lesson and instead tried to pass it off to another of her uncles. He'd look down at her before sighing heavily and slowly moving to sit, to try and lower to her level. "Illie Skye, you are an Elementas. We must stick together because we are all we have. We dont blame our mistakes on our family, we take ownership and vow not to do that again. Uncle Glace once chased a big cat off the packlands on his own and he got hurt. Did he blame his getting hurt on his siblings not meeting him there? " He asked softly before shaking his head. "There are rules in place so you don't get hurt, Illie. Until the season is over you are not to go to the cliffs alone again. And you must apologize to your uncle. You hurt his giant feelings " he said with a small smile, lifting his gaze to look at his brother, wondering how he felt about all of this.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-15-2015, 05:48 PM
Who knew Illume could be such a heartless little girl. Her energy had always given her life, and well difficult Glacier would have described her as cute. This new side of her wasn't one he particularity liked and he was glad Voltage had decided to play it out till the end, clearly it was a lesson Illume needed to learn. When at last she called out to him, and he raised his head to look at her, he would frown, and his lips would curl into a silent growl. Well it was one thing for her to put the blame on him, this new course was unexpected and he didn't like the feeling of someone blaming one of his siblings, least of all the gentle healer.

He wanted to speak, but his brother clearly had it, and he watched as Father dealt with Daughter. When Voltage mentioned the large cat Glacier had chased off alone, the giant grimaced, he hadn't liked being down with an injured leg for the duration he had. He had quietly returned to the group and sat silently besides his brother, his judging eyes on his little niece. When the attention was returned to the giant in regards to his feelings he nodded solemnly, moving his arms apart and whispered 'giant' as he indicated an area between his paws that was larger then Illume. His lips twitched upwards in a small smile then, but he wasn't quite ready to forgive – the shift of blame to Terrea hardened his heart. “On top of that, Illume, to highlight how much you would miss me, your banned from piggy back rides for 2 weeks” he warned

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-15-2015, 08:39 PM
Illie looked up at her father with shining eyes and a smiling face. She was expecting to win, expecting for all this to end. But when her father's face transformed into something angry and scary, something so not...him, she would lose her smile slowly, her ears pulling back. She winced away visibly when he barked her full name. Uhoh, she was in trouble. clenching her jaw slightly. Embarrassement flushed her face, her eyes tearing up as he called her on her lie. "O-oh...you knew, huh?" She said softly, swallowing and looking away as her father got up close, to her height. When he spoke of Uncle Glace, she braved a look up to him and noticed that he, too, was rather mad. Uhoh... Wait, a cat? "Did he??" She yelped in astonishment, staring fully up at her uncle. "Did you really chase out a big cat??" She asked, tears in her eyes and a curious look on her face. But then...the punishments. She looked to her dad and frowned, turning her eyes to the sand. "'m always stuck here, it's no different.." She whispered softly, turning to look to the side again... "Why is it such a big deal, anyways? I wanted to see the sky...to get closer. It was calling me, dad." She said softly, turning large blue eyes back up to her father and uncle, pleading with literal puppy eyes.

"Talk" "You" Think

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-24-2015, 02:34 PM
Voltage would sigh as his daughter seemed to shrink before his eyes, but then...she puffed up again at the mention of some big cat. If it were any other moment he may have smiled or laughed at the way her teary eyes lit up, or the curious grin on her lips. But this was important, they had to drive it home that she had to listen. "Illie, it wasn't just the fact that you lied." He said in his fatherly voice. "It was also that you tried to blame someone else for your mistakes." He would sigh then as she complained that she couldn't leave again. In due time daughter, soon enough you'll be able to roam. No matter how much he detested that idea. Then she said that the sky called for her, and his ears would perk forward just slightly. Stormy eyes would lift to Glacier. Aside from her coloring and her name, this is the first comment he had ever heard towards her element. He'd hum slightly and look back at his little girl. "You need to ask, illie. Uncle Glace and I are always happy to go with you, and so would your aunts and uncles. Just ask for someone to go to the cliffs..."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Illume would quickly realize her mistake and her fumbling words where worried. The giant watched her carefully, looking for any signs of regret for her actions. At least, if nothing else, she had been reluctant to see her Uncle go. He sighed, it wasn't exactly much of a win in light of Illume's wrong doings. He was quite certain Illume was unimpressed with her punishments, but he hoped it would do her some good. Personally, he was extremely displeased with her for attempting to brush it all off onto Terrea like this.

She would mention the sky, and the way it called to her, and he hid from her the slight smile that upturned his lips, letting only Voltage see that expression. She was finally finding her element and Glacier knew it would be gratifying to watch her understand her name sake, as all in their family had done. “I'm always here for you Illume, you need but call me or anyone else, you'll find there's plenty of ways to do what you want and still follow the rules, if you but try” Glacier challenged her.