Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-02-2015, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 09:16 AM by Nalyda.)
The woman was weak and malnourished. Every single attempt to try and keep food down was a complete failure, and with the pups on their way any minute, Nalyda was scared and worried for them. She loved her children deeply and wished not to see any of them hurt or scared. For whenever they were frightened or ill, Nalyda would stop whatever she was doing and tend to her family. Though Mystic had decided to stay, she was not sure if any of her other pups would be around to make it to her death. She knew it would be this day that she would be gone and leaving their lives. Tears rolled down her eyes; scared about her family, as well as for Kar. She knew he loved her, and would probably be an emotional wreck once she had passed onto the other world. The sense of dread coming over her frail body, but, continued to try and push the little lives out of her body and into the world.

The pain was excruciating and unbearable. Since she was old and weak, she felt like she couldn't do anything to help her family at this state. She howled for her family to be by her side, her voice echoing throughout the land as it seemed the wind carried her howl outward for many miles. She was pleading to Siri to bring her entire family, so she could see them all one last time and hear their sweet, tender voices. Though it would be a sad time for them all, she knew she would be there for them, no matter what the situation may be. She may not be with them in body, but in spirit will she try to mend her broken family.

"Damn....pain..." she would whimper and looked to her stomach, wincing as she placed her cranium back down on the stone floor, a single tear rolling off her cheek as she continued to push as best she could in her weakened state.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2015, 04:26 PM

Kar knew, with each passing day, that Nalyda grew closer to the time of her death. Keeping food down for the femme was hard, and it was harder still to see her in the state she was in now. The growths on her body had grown larger, uncomfortable, and the moment she howled for him, for all of them, Kar gave up his hunt to shoot to her side. It was no doubt that the man would be the first there, for he was her mate. The man would slip inside the den and curl around Nalyda’s body, a soft whine leaving him. “Please hang in there, my beloved.” He would plead. Siri help them... He was about to become a father again... But at what cost?

"Nalyda Speech," "Kar Speech"

Table by:: Keno

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Nalyda coughed and would breathe heavily, her eyes closing tightly as the pain became even more unbearable. Blood oozed from her body as she coughed even more, her eyes closing tightly from the pain as she soon felt Kar beside her. His warm body was pressed against hers, and for now she felt safe and secure. The sound of the birds echoed from outside the den, but all she cared about at the moment was bringing the pups into this world, even if she was not able to be there throughout their years growing up.

The smell of the birth was something that anyone would hate, but, she was used to it since she had seen her two litters grow throughout the years, and a smile spread across her maw. She looked into her mate's emerald green eyes, her eyes showing no brightness anymore. This was the day she would die, and she would know it.

"Kar...Watch over our...children when i leave this world...You are strong and can make it through this...Comfort our children and tell our little ones about me..." she smiled and continued to push, the pain becoming worse.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 04:19 PM

Blood from the birthing filled Kar’s nose. He would shift, doing his best to block everything else in the world out except his beloved Nalyda. The man could sense something was amiss even as his mate pushed. There seemed to be more blood than the first two times, and Kar was afraid. So afraid to lose her. He would hold Nalyda tighter than before, breathing in as he let out a soft whine.

“Nalyda please... Just hang on... You... You have to survive longer than this... Longer than today...” The man pleaded, closing his eyes. He wasn’t a healer. He had no idea what he could do for Nalyda. He would shudder before he raised his muzzle to the sky and howled strongly for their children. They needed to be here.

"Nalyda Speech," "Kar Speech"

Table by:: Keno

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Despite the fact he had been within Hellstrom the young man had been keeping close to Southern Alacritia lately. Finding out his mother was pregnant, and guessing about when she would be due, he felt the need to be close by. Hopefully she would be alright. Naoise knew that was just wishful thinking, and that his mother was truly in bad condition, but he couldn’t help it.

Naoise would start at the howl of his father, the powerful call echoing throughout the land. He would get to his paws quickly, a sinking stone feeling in his gut telling him that something was wrong.

He would rush to the den, giving a soft call when he was outside. “Mom? Dad”

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
10-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Mystic could hear the howl of her father. Deep down, she knew that something was amiss. She bolted inside the den and could smell the blood coming from inside the den. As she approached, she saw that her mother was in labor, her eyes saddening for she knew it was more than likely time for the birthing. She prayed that their mother would have more time in this world, but, deep down, she knew she was becoming weaker with each day that past.

"I'm here, Mom and Dad," she spoke, her voice saddened but as calm as it could be. She stood beside her mother, helping with the birth. She placed her paw on her mother's back, gently adding a bit of pressure as she looked to her mother, "Push again, mother," she was pregnant as well, and she knew her mother needed as much help as possible.

Annette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Annette was by the water, watching the fish. Well, even though she couldn't see, she knew their appearance in her mind as she could hear the sounds of the water splashing, as well as feeling their slimy scales when her paw brushed over them. She was having so much fun, but, she would soon hear the howl of her father. She knew something was wrong if her father called for her family. She used her nostrils and followed the scent back inside the den, taking each step slowly. She would smell the scent of blood and her ears pulled back, sadness noticeable on her face. She was worried for her Mother, and prayed that she would be able to hold on for a while longer and not leave so soon.

"Father...Is Mother going to be ok...?" She asked, her eyes shifting to look at him even though she couldn't see him, she knew where he was by the scent that emanated off his body.

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-08-2015, 04:51 PM
The dark colored woman coughed. From the pain of the birth to the pain from the bumps that scattered throughout her stomach, caused her to become much weaker than she wished to be. That was when she would soon smell the scent of her older pups, a small smile forming on her maw as she looked to Naoise. The brightness in her eyes was dissipating, and sadness was located upon her face as well. She could feel Mystic's paw on her back, trying to help her push and bring the life of the new pups into the world. Blood continued to ooze from her bodice as she would soon see Annette, eyes scarred and she appeared to be sad and scared.

Nalyda wished she could ease the tension in the air from her family, but she had to focus on the birth as much as possible. She pushed as best as she could until little legs could be seen from the first pup. She stopped pushing for a moment, trying to catch her breath as she coughed even more. The bumps caused her severe pain, and she knew that the pain from them was the cause of the complications from the birth. She would speak to her children, as well as her beloved mate, "If i go today...I wish for you all to stay close to one another...and stay as a family..." she explained, "I love all of you...I will be sure to bring the pups into the world...but after that...I believe my time is coming close..."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
11-13-2015, 08:08 PM
Kar swallowed hard. This was hard to watch, knowing that his beloved was in so much pain. Knowing that she might not make it through this process. Part of him was thankful that two of their children, at least, had not made it to see this. While it hurt his heart... He knew it was for the better that they did not witness their mother’s passing. Kar would breathe in, swallowing hard as he looked upon his mate. He would do whatever it took to keep his family together, from here on out. Of that he swore. “My love... We’ll... I promise we’ll stay strong...”

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Nalyda's eyes tightened as she continued to push, blood continued to drip from her back side until she would feel one more child was pushed out. She would feel it squirm and she would sigh happily. The femme's cranium would turn, using all of her energy just to do that to see that there was a single pup that happened to be alive and well. She weakly moved over, wincing from the pain she was feeling and cleaning the newborn up so that he was presentable. She pushed him over to her side before placing her head back down, breathing heavily as her eyes would soon hold no light.

She brought her eyes upward to meet Kar's giving him a small lick upon the chin to try and comfort him. She knew her time would be coming any moment, and she wanted to show that she would be alright and tried her best to comfort her mate as best she could.

"Kar, our little pup, will be named Mako...Even though I will not see him grow...in my physical form...please watch over him like you did with all of our other pups..." She spoke, taking in a deep breath, "And, I also give you permission to have...another mate...if you so desire," she smiled weakly.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2015, 11:25 AM
One child. One child was born. Kar would gently return the lick that his mate gave him, before looking at his child. His heart seemed to catch in his chest when he looked at his new boy. He... He looked exactly like his first friend her in Alacritia. His heart would ache, and he’d give a soft whine. No. No... This... This couldn’t be how things were going to end.

He felt his heart grow colder as Nalyda mentioned the name. Surely she remembered the tale of his first friend... But... He felt the tears flowing from his cheeks. He’d lean in to Nalyda, licking her head repeatedly. He was shaking. There were no words. There were no words that he could find to tell her. He would close his eyes, muttering a n apology.

“I’m sorry Nalyda... I’m so sorry...”

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-14-2015, 11:41 AM
She would cough, her eyes closing even more as she would look to her children that were there to witness her death, "All of you be strong....I have been so happy to be a mother of you all, as well as being a mate to you, Kar," she would shed a couple tears as she looked to Mako weakly, "Look after your family...Mako...I will be with you in your dreams...All of you...accomplish your goals and make this land of Alacritia whole and safe for those who you meet..."

She looked to Kar, "I ask...that you stay strong for our new son...And to follow me only when your time comes...I will be in your dreams...my love..." She would close her eyes as she began to breathe even slower until she would sense a light approaching her, and everything went black. She wished she could stay longer for her family's sake, but, she knew she would be watching over them once again.

-Dies from illness-

Kar

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2015, 08:24 PM
Death was hard to bear, regardless of who it was dying. The brute would feel his heart clench, the tears rolling down his cheeks leaving small trails in their wake. His poor children... Losing their mother like this. He didn’t have to look at them to know how heartbroken they were. That they too, were crying. He’d shakily take a breath, giving his last oath to his mate.

“I’ll stay strong for our entire family, my Nalyda. I love you so much, so very much. I’ll see you someday, my love, and until then... May you rest.”/font> Kar would gently press his nose to Nalyda’s forehead, waiting. All he could do was wait for her to pass. With time, Nalyda would slip away, and Kar would sigh.

“Goodbye my love.” He would look to his children before grabbing Mako. This den would be used for Nalyda’s grave... And... For what tomorrow promised... Kar couldn’t be sure.

-End Thread.-