size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-03-2015, 12:00 AM

The pack had moved...again. She didn't understand why Arian kept running from her troubles. Valentine had apparently threatened her if they stayed in the Moore, and she didn't understand why. Packs came and went, lands were claimed and taken up by new residents as time went on, so why was it an issue? She took the Estuary, the cool of the autumn season more tolerable then in the East. She was annoyed with the constant showers there, not liking that her fur was constantly wet. She didn't like smelling like wet dog, and she figured if she came here...she might find Newol somewhere. He seemed to be hanging around Surreal alot, which in turn made her just a little jealous. She knew nothing of her cousin, and last they met she didn't seem pleased to see Avalon for some reason. They were family were they not? So she didn't understand what Surreal's problem was with her.

Sighing, the woman padded quietly across the damp ground as she investigated the estuary. The birds around here were noisy, but they were all so interesting to look at. She had never seen so many birds in one place before, and it fascinated her. Treading towards the waters edge, she paused to look at a pair of swans circling each other. Amber gaze watched in curiosity, the woman sitting down and wrapping her tail around her as the cool breeze gently swept through her fur.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-25-2015, 09:43 PM

Creed hadn't been able to get his mind off of the recent events. It was ironic how being displaced from his home seemed to be a common reoccurring thing since Glaciem had first been taken over. Then of course there was the problem of Hellstrom itself. How were they supposed to remove them from the Vericona Plains? By right that was Surreal's home and it was upsetting that they'd been forced to come here. In truth the Estuary was beautiful but it wasn't her home and it only put the creation of Celestial back by a lot. He could only hope they figured something out and soon.

To get his mind off of things he'd decided to take a walk. He hadn't forgotten the female who bore the markings of his family. Of course she didn't look like Crusade and he'd never met his Grandmother, Clash, but he remembered Gargoyle clearly and he remembered when Ocena and Gargoyle had had kids. If he remembered right this female was one of their children but he knew he'd have to talk to her to find out for sure.

It hadn't taken him long to track down her scent. She seemed to have been hanging around the Estuary and she was easy to pick out from the others. He followed her to a body of water where he saw her sitting down. He took note of the birds in the water (they were kind of hard to miss) and they easily could be heard from all around. They were the least of his concern as he padded over to her giving her a respectful distance since he figured she'd find him to be a stranger.

"I hope Ah'm not interruptin' ye, bu' Ah've been meanin' to speak with ye if ye have a momen'."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-06-2015, 08:34 PM

Peace was bestowed upon her, the tranquility of the area despite the many birds that lingered about did well to calm her constantly racing mind. Her life was coming together, to an extent. She still hadn't decided if she wanted to fulfill her role of bringing back what was lost,or if it would forever remain a dream. As she lost herself in those thoughts, a scent wafted towards her, unfamiliar and yet..something pricked the back of her mind that maybe she did know it. At the sound of the foreign voice, she turned to face the male she had seen before.

Amber gaze locked on the dark hued figure, his markings seemingly familiar, the underlying scent of their history drawing her in. This was the male she had been interested in at the meeting, for one reason or another, it seemed the feeling to talk was mutual. "I have time, I'm in no hurry." She smiled at him, inviting him to come closer if he so wished. His fur and build were so familiar, but..could it really be? She knew she was the only one left of old Glaciem to still walk the lands. Were others from that time, returning as well? Or was it just coincidence?

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!