gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-03-2015, 07:33 PM
His giant form wouldn't make it very far from the meeting when he started looking for the young she wolf he would be paired with this time. It seemed like Abaven was full of youngsters, but Shai would take teaching over really testing his skill any day. The large wolf was no longer the courageous protector he'd once been in the South. Now he strove for the protection of his family instead of always striving to be that legendary hero. His legacy would be in Shaye and Vail.

He'd physically shake the thoughts from his head as he sought to catch up with the girl Calypsei. He had to admit he'd never talked to her, but then again he mostly kept to himself. His time was spent with his wife and daughters when he was not out hunting. Clearing his throat he'd aim to grab the girl's attention before she got too far. Maybe a little lesson we be good today?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-05-2015, 04:51 PM

She had taken a rotation off, because she had a terrible cough and simply no energy to move around with. That was, however, gone now, and the ocean beauty was eager to get back into the swing of things. She even scolded herself often enough for skipping the round – she should have been able to manage. She could catch a scent on the wind and it caused her to turn, recognizing the scent of the pack member she was partnered with even if it was just a vague remembrance. She had never talked much to Shai, but then again her social circle extended to Tinaro and Lark, so not much was to be said in terms of her being antisocial – it was just fact. “You ready to train?” She asked, her voice soft as it travelled, catching up with the darker form she recognized as the man.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-07-2015, 08:06 AM
The attention of the little blue she wolf was easily attained, her form turned to find him as he made the simple noise and her voice was soon to follow. The question was simple but to the point, he'd not stop his pace until he was beside her. A gentle smile lingered on his features, his decorated ears perked forward in attention to her. "I thought I might do the teaching today." He'd sit back on his haunches, getting a little more comfortable. "Or we could go on a patrol. I'll let you decide." Last round he'd sparred with Shrike, this time around he was feeling more along the lines of taking it easy. His head would tilt curiously as he asked the young wolf what she preferred.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
11-12-2015, 05:49 AM

It was all up to her; it had been decided, between a bit of teaching or a bit of patrolling. She left herself to ponder it for just a few seconds before she made her decision, eyes steady as she let a light smile hold steady across her maw. “How about some teaching.” She offered, deciding that maybe she needed a bit more work on her maneuvers or her defenses, because something always seemed to slip her up in fights. She kept her ocean gaze, looking towards him for the lesson, as that was what she had decided that she preferred.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW