ardent

Voz De La Innocente

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2015, 05:06 PM

She had finally gotten over her stupid sickness. Whatever it was had taken a toll on her, the females frame had grown gaunt and her fur patchy, but she'd made it through and had left the hole she'd crawled into. A few days past, she had managed to hunt a few rabbits and get herself back to the gleaming beauty that she believed herself to be, and now walked with a confident step. The fall breeze did well to soothe her still aching throat, somewhat parched and dry from her lack of talking. She was a social creature, she hated being alone and wanted nothing more then to share in the companionship of another.

The crashing sound of a waterfall would draw her forth, the fae seeking out the source to cool her sore throat. Tall red form brushed through the plants, steps careful as she made it to the banks of the waterfall. The scent around her seemed stale, as if several wolves had lingered about and were now gone. She'd brush it off, none of her concern anyway. She would crouch down then, lapping up the cool water and almost moaning at the sheer pleasure of it soothing her throat.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-10-2015, 06:29 PM
She didn't just want time to herself, she needed it. That was what brought her here, to former Threar lands. The solemnity did not press down upon her, not today; she took it as an oppurtinity to explore, to just... do something by herself for once. This waterfall had that satisfaction. She wandered through the land, eyes glimmering as they took in the pools of water here and there, and the beautiful forest. It was truly stunning, and the sound of the gurgling, flowing water was music to the yearling's ears. She would follow it to the falls, spotting one of the bigger ones she had seen - and it seemed she was not the only one drawn to this place.

A sigh, perhaps one of aggravation, would be swallowed up by the sound of the water, and she'd approach the falls, surveying the wolf in front of her. A male, with quite the interesting fur patterns. Though... with her brilliantly red fur, she was no normal colored wolf. This male had an even more vibrant red than her, almost a bloody sort of red, except it was tinged with pink. It was... rather interesting. She'd step next to the stranger, her head dipping down into the water to lap at it. She debated saying something; now that she had gotten close, the aversion to the company was not all that as she thought it was - perhaps it was due to the fact this was a stranger.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2015, 05:24 PM

It was peaceful, the place giving off tranquility as she drank. Her olivine gaze kept on the water, though her nose picked up a different scent. Turning, she heard footfalls as someone else approached to drink, and she had thought about leaving the girl to her own devices...but what was the harm in a little chat? Secretly, she had wanted company...and subconsciously, she didn't want to let this opportunity go. Turning her head back towards the water, she would murmur her words. Soft, all hostility gone which was a bit unusual compared to what she usually gave, but that was also due to the odd stares she got from those eying her abnormality. While she had male genetics, her scent was more feminine. Mostly due to her eating estrogen providing herbs.
"Looking for a bit of peace and quiet I take it?" She looked at the yearling from the corner of her eye, the pack scent on her not missed.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-27-2015, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 05:51 PM by Evelyn.)
Words would interrupt her drink, and the girl would slowly raise her head. She shook her head to the male; no, not completely. "Not... entirely," she admitted, her own green eyes looking over the red, black and white creature. "More so looking to explore, to learn." Like why this one's scent was so weird, unlike anything she had ever smelled before. She wasn't quite sure she liked it at all. Regardless, he was kind enough, and not hostile. "Though this place is quite peaceful," she added on a second later, eyes drifting from Valentina to wander over the lands around her.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2015, 06:17 PM

A single brow rose, but she did not turn to face the girl. She noted the words, but even more so noted the look. The way she looked at her, it was...how-to put it...disappointing. So she was here to learn? About her. She was sure. Biting back a sigh, she lowered her head to drink again, a bit of sadness in her eyed but it was brief. She would never find acceptance in this world. "I know what you're thinking." She would speak simply, she was far too used to this.

Lifting her head again, water dripped from her muzzle as she stared at the yearling, green gaze hiding anything she could be feeling. "My scent puzzles you, doesn't it. It's okay, you're not the first." She was far too used to encountering those who saw her differently, it was hard not to bring it up when she knew it was true. Perhaps too it was her own insecurity about it, and why she wanted to feel accepted was beyond her. But she craved it to some degree.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-27-2015, 06:33 PM
Wait... what? Lillie blinked, confusion clouding her gaze for a brief second. What did this man mean? She didn't get it - not at all. She knew he did not mean that he could read her mind or anything but... what exactly did he mean? Clarity would sharpen her eyes when the male started speaking again, and she shrugged to his words. "Several people's scents have puzzled me before. Just because yours does isn't anything... specific. Though I have to ask - why was that the first thing you thought of?" That was hardly normal at all - true, the scent was weird, but it was barely noted in her mind, not focused on; many do not realize they smell odd to certain others.

"Speech" "Language"

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2015, 08:51 PM

The brief confusion was evident. Perhaps she had spoken too soon, jumping to the first conclusion simply because it was almost always the first thing people thought to say. Sighing, she turned back to the water after the girl spoke. It wasn't hard to answer that question. "Because it's usually the first thing on everyone's mind when they see me." Her answer was simple, truthful, filled with a sort of...regretful truth. "It's rare if I come across someone who doesn't question it, be it verbally or in their head. I guess I'm used to it, but at the same time I'm not. That's why I asked." Her gaze returned to the yearling, somewhat curious about her response. "Me llamo Valentina." A small smile showed as she introduced herself in her tongue, "And you?"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-27-2015, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 09:17 PM by Lillianna.)
Lillianna frowned, at both the wolf's words and actions. Why worry so much about what one questions in their head? It seemed silly, to her. She had been uncomfortable with her scars, at first; now, they were there to stay - and they were most definitely the first thing people noticed, and stared at. It did annoy her at times, but most did not bother mentioning it. "Why worry about it?" she asked bluntly, eyes like flint on the male. "We all have things that other people will notice and question in their heads. Like my scars," she pointed out. "It's pointless worrying about it; as long as they don't say anything and are rude... why bother worrying what someone notices?" Perhaps it was too blunt of her, but it was true; she really didn't understand why the male did that. "In fact, for some, by mentioning it can make you seem hostile and rude yourself, by making assumptions," she added later, though in a much softer, kinder tone. It was more as in just mentioning it, like a warning, instead of something pointed and an attack.

She would blink at the words that came out of the male's mouth next. Most definitely another language. Definitely not Italian. "What language is that?" she questioned, not completely picking up that Valentina was the name. She blinked again at the 'and you', her head tilting to the side somewhat in a request for clarification

"Speech" "Language"

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2015, 09:58 PM

She was rather surprised by the girls reaction, olive gaze held the girls green gaze as she spoke, causing Valentina to frown and look away. Perhaps she was thinking too much about what other people thought, instead of simply accepting it. Still, she hated when people did say it, like she held no feelings or something. She remembered back to the time some male had turned away from her in disgust, that had hurt. She was only trying to be herself, to find a place to fit in this crazy world. Pursing her lips, she sniffed once before answering. "I guess you're right." She did have to stop thinking about what other people thought, and embrace the fact that she wasn't going to change.

A brow raised then, a chuckle letting loose as the girl questioned her language. She often forgot that these wolves probably didn't know the language that she did, but still she was a little surprised. "Spanish. The language of my birth lands. My name is Valentina, what's yours?"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
10-27-2015, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 10:53 PM by Lillianna.)
She said nothing about the sniff, nor the words; she didn't know how to respond. It seemed weak, but she would most definitely not show that. Her gaze held only a neutral tone, instead of the slight disapproval at the actions of the male that she felt deep inside. No, she pushed that down, completely, instead flicking her ears fully up at the words. Spanish, eh? Seemed... interesting; she wanted to learn. He would continue, and she would blink in surprise at the name given - Valentine? Had she heard right? No, wait - it was Valentina. That made more sense. She'd have been surprised had she met yet another wolf with the name of Valentine. Although, Valentina was really quite the feminine name for a male. While she noted it, it did not linger in her mind. She chuckled, amused. "You had me startled for a second - the leader of Imperium is named Valentine. I thought you had the same name as him at first." Hopefully, the other one would get her sense of humor. "My name is Lillianna," she introduced herself in return. "Would you teach a stranger your language?" she questioned, head tilting slightly to regard Valentina.

"Speech" "Language"

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2015, 06:19 PM

Well that was a first. But would it really be odd to find someone else with a name already taken? There were millions of creatures who walked the earth, surely it would come as no surprise to find someone with the same name. Back home, it was common for some to share the same name. But her own was unique, because she bore both her birth name, and the name she chose for herself. The name that still struggled to define who she was. She looked curiously at the young girl, a bit odd and pretty outspoken, she was sure her mouth had gotten her in trouble at some point judging by the scars...but she didn't press it.

Instead, she wore an amused grin. "Valentine you say? How funny. Well, I may just have to find him and tell him to stop stealing names." She eyed the girl, a chuckle resonating in her throat. "I kid. Names aren't all that special when there are many out there with the same one as yours." She wasn't put off or upset in the slightest, having detected the girls humor. Her ears perked as she studied the girl, so she wanted to know her language? That was a first. But why? "I could...but, why would you like to learn it? To show off? Or some other purpose?"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
11-16-2015, 08:28 PM
A wry grin twisted her maw at the response. That was... mildly relieving, that the male understood. She did, however, blink in surprise at the second tidbit of information. Same name as many other people? She would... hate that. She liked having a unique name, she truly did. With a culture that encourages those naming traditions, she supposed she would have been okay with it. Her own ears twitched at Valentina's response, and her lips peeled back slightly at the thought of doing it to show off. She shook her head roughly. "No, not at all to show off. I like to learn - and this is knowledge I don't have. This is knowledge I want to have," she answered, voice firm and concrete.

"Speech" "Farrym"

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
11-17-2015, 05:29 PM

She watched for the girls reaction to her curiosity about why she wished to learn her language, and the girls answer was acceptable. "Good answer. Sorry if my question came off as rude. You'd be surprised at how many would use the chance at gaining knowledge of another language to show off. And that in itself is pretty...rude, if you ask me" She grinned at Lillie, one of humor and bearing no ill feelings. "Very well, I will teach you. So if you're to learn, you must be dedicated. Spanish isn't that hard, but without constant use it can be forgotten rather quickly." She turned the other way, tail flicking to indicate that the girl follow as she trotted quickly along the bank and away from the falls. She figured this would be a good opportunity to explore as well as teach. "We'll learn as we walk. Come." She called over her shoulder, not waiting to see if she'd follow.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
12-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Lillianna would send the wolf a cool glance. Good answer, eh? Slightly annoying - but oh well. She'd live with it. She'd also remain silent as Valentina continued speaking, merely nodding to the words. Rude indeed it was - although she couldn't recall anyone who'd learn a language just so they could show off. However, Lillianna and Valentina did not know the same people - so he could very well have met those sorts of people.

"Thank you," the girl said simply, pressing down more annoyance. The other made it sound as if he was doing a great favour to Lillianna. However, it could just be the way Lillie was interpreting it - which is why she made no show of it whatsoever. She would follow along quietly, next to the multicolored wolf, thinking back to her meeting with Katja; she certainly espected the Yfir alpha much more than she respected this odd creature, yet the mannerisms - mostly the 'come' - was utterly parallel.

"Speech" "Farrym"