Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-04-2015, 05:27 PM
The young brute was being bored out of his mind. The North had a few sprouts of grass poke throughout the snow as it melted only slightly. His light blue eyes showed boredom and worry as well. His father, apparently wished to spend some time with him, and being the pup that he was, he was worried that he would not be able to prove himself to his father. He was not like him nor his mother, and he was not sure if he knew that.

The sound of the boards of wood creaked underneath his paws, causing him to be startled slightly from shock, but, he soon regained his composure and walked in the direction he was sure he would find his father. He found him sitting alone on the outside of the ship, the cold hitting the pup square in the face as he shook and yelped from the surprise wind.

When he was sure the wind had calmed down, he walked over and sat down beside the alabaster brute that was his father and looked upward, not really sure what to say to his father, he brought his cranium down and looked at the world outside.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 06:31 PM by Sin.)

He'd brought one of his more shy children with him back to the antiox, wondering if maybe he was homesick after their move to the west. It was a long way to go, but the kid had proven capable of making the journey. As soon as they'd gotten there, Sheerrun had gone off for a bit, leaving Sin to sit and think by his lonesome. However, it wouldn't be for long as the boy came back to his side. No words said, and the man wondered what the kid thought.

He knew well enough that Ylva spent no time with him, and now that he himself was Alpha he hadn't been spending the time he wanted to with his younger children. He wanted to start over, to make up for the time he lost with his eldest children. Leaning down, he nosed his son. "What troubles you, son?"

Talk like this

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Sheerrun was startled by his father's voice, but he looked over to his father with crystal blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight that reflected off of them. He resembled more of his mother than his father, but he would not care about his appearance for right now. He looked back out to the snow and gave a small sigh, eyes closing.

"Nothing troubles me, Father," he spoke, his voice rather quiet but audible enough for the alabaster brute to hear his words. "But, the only thing that worries me is if, one day, my Mother and I will not even bother to speak with one another. I wish to know her more, but my personality is nothing like yours or mothers...I sense that I am more of a weakling; a coward who should never have been born..." he spoke, looking downward.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 06:39 PM

No troubles? As Sin listened to his child's explanation, it sounded troubling whether the boy believed it or not. Sin listened quietly to his son, amber gaze on him as the boy looked down when he finished. This was a dilemma wasn't it? After all the time Ylva spoke of having his children and helping raise them, she was doing a rather horrible job at it. He would move closer to Sheerrun, wrapping a forepaw around his son and pulled him closer to sit him between his forelegs.

Gazing down, he knew his appearance was intimidating to his kids, well...some of them, but he loved them despite who he was. The dark and merciless monster he could be. He also had a softer side for children. "Do not fret, Sheerrun. I will speak to your mother...as for you being weak, do not think that. You're stronger then you think, son. You don't have to be like me or your mother to be strong, not everyone is the same as another." Indeed it was true. He thought about Arietta, and how she was so much different then he was...she was kind, gentle. A complete opposite that complimented him perfectly. She had brought out some good in him, even things he had never felt before.

Talk like this

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Sheerrun was actually stunned by his father's behavior. He had been looking down on him for a while, should he have not been? He would feel his father move his body closer to his own, eyes closed slightly from shock before looking upward to meet his amber colored gaze. The truth was he actually did miss his home in the North, but, apparently, the West would be his home now and he had no choice but to get used to it. He listened to the sound of the birds as a chickadee landed upon his head. The bird dipped its head down, realizing it landed on a predator and flew off. Sheerrun shook his head and watched the bird fly off.

Sheerrun soon moved away from his father's grasp and went into a play bow position. She wished to have a better relationship with his father, and, perhaps, a little playing could maybe help with their bonding. He gave a playful snarl, eyes closed slightly, shoulders moved forward, back forward and tail raised high. He did not wish to fight, but was practicing if he ever got into one.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 08:13 PM by Sin.)

The male laughed a bit when the bird landed on his sons head, eyes warming at the sight of his son watching as it flew off. He shifted when Sheerrun moved away from his body, curious. It was mildly surprising when he bowed playfully, and to be honest...Sin couldn't remember the last time he had played with any of his children, or anyone else for that matter. Perhaps when he himself was a pup so many years ago, but age was catching up to him as the seasons passed.

Standing, Sin stepped back as he too lowered into a bowed stance, one paw raised as he lightly batted at Sheerrun. This was...a new feeling. Something he hadn't experienced in a long time. And quite frankly...he liked it. "A bit of advice, widening your stance will help with you not getting knocked over." He would gently urge his son to practice as they played, whether fighting would be Sheerrun's thing or not in the future, he wanted him to at least be able to protect himself. Lowering his head all the way to the ground then, he slightly showed his teeth as he continued their game.

Talk like this

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Sheerrun got batted gently by his father's paw, causing him to yip from the surprise. His tail swayed from side to side as he barked and nodded his head, widening his body as his father suggested. He titled his head slightly and lowered it as well, alabaster canines could be seen when he opened his mouth. His ears pinned back as best he could, shoulders hunched, his stomach going low as he ran forward and attempted to bite down on his father's leg.

Despite him not being the fighting type, he should at least be able to fight and try to defend himself whenever necessary. The smell of the trees made his nostrils flare as his eyes stayed narrowed and a playful pup snarl was all he could manage to be fierce.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 08:38 PM by Sin.)

He couldn't help but find this strangely...adorable. He watched Sheerrun do as he suggested, nodding his approval as he watched on. So far, Sheerrun had naturally adopted quite a few defensive techniques already. He suspected it would soon be time for training for the rest of the young ones within the pack. As Sheerrun crawled low to the ground, Sin would press his body against the cold surface, lightly whoofing as his boy charged, nipping at his leg.

With great dramatic growling, Sin acted as if he were in pain, rolling onto his right side as he seemed to be wincing, encouraging the fact that Sheerrun's attack was hurting, even though it was no more then little puppy noms. "Argh! Too...powerful..." He wasn't always business and plotting someone's demise...and for this, he blamed Arietta. But not in the bad way.

Talk like this

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-04-2015, 08:43 PM
The multi-colored pup saw his father go down on his side. He knew his father was only joking, but, he decided to go along with it and act as if he too were high and mighty. "I am Sheerrun, powerful wolf of Hellstrom!" He gave a puppy howl and raised one paw up. Apparently, mother nature had a sense of humor and dropped some melted snow on Sheerrun's head, causing him to be covered as the snow hid him. The only part of his body that was exposed was his tail. Sheerrun stood up, shaking the snow from his coat as an embarrassed grin appeared upon his maw.

"I meant to do that..." he grinned and walked over to his father, sitting beside him. "Father, why is it you have another female that follows you around, unlike mother," he was rather upset with his mother, and he had every right to be. He was not sure if it was how his mother was raised, but, he will show her how powerful he can be once he becomes older and when the time was right.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 11:44 PM

Well, thus was unexpected. As Sheerrun rose up and cried out to the world, snow would suddenly fall from the sky to envelop the boy. Sin couldn't help himself, he burst out laughing at the sight. When was the last time he had laughed out of sheer happiness? Instead of laughing and someone else's foolishness or potential doom? There was something about these kids of his that brought something else out of him...though it wouldn't change him completely, it had ignited some sort of dormant light within the dark confines of his shattered soul.

He rolled back onto his stomach, wiping away the rest of the snow as he licked his sons muzzle. Did he really give the impression that he hated or looked down upon his children? Perhaps all they had seen before was the wicked part of him that sought to rent his enemies asunder, but even he had tried to keep that hidden from them. But now, would Sheerrun change his mind? What about Obscuro and Ganta and the others? It only made him wonder what they thought, and perhaps when he returned home he would spend some time with them as well.

"Of course you did son. Even the sky feared you enough!" He chuckled, cocking an ear as amber gaze sought him out. His question was surprising to say the least. But he should have known to expect it eventually. "Arietta is my mate. We have been together for a long time now." Now...how to explain the relationship between he and Ylva...well, there didn't really seem to be one. She had merely been a pawn. And she had offered herself to the devil. "You're mother and I are...not in love, the way Arietta and I are. But you are my son, and I love you regardless. Don't ever think otherwise." He nuzzled him gently, licking him lightly on the nose.

Talk like this

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Sheerrun listened intently upon his father's words. Why would he even be his mother if he didn't even love her. He tilted his head slightly, not really sure what else to say about the incident. Some went snow dripped from down his face and upon his muzzle, shaking the remnants of the frigid liquid that had fallen on him merely a couple minutes ago. His nostrils tickled as he sneezed, happening to fall over. Though he was a clumsy pup, he paid no heed to it and sat back down beside the alabaster devil.

"Why would you even be with her if you didn't even love her?" He tilted his cranium a little more, blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight as he listened, "Also, I know i may not be the strongest wolf in the world, but, I would still like to learn how to fight and become strong and dependable as I can be."

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-06-2015, 03:28 AM

My, his son was more observant then he thought. He didn't think the kid even knew what love was, so he figured that perhaps Sheerrun had been spending time with Arietta...that or his mother was spewing nonsense to fill his head with things. "You are too young to understand, perhaps when you get older I will tell you. For now, don't worry too much about it hm?" He couldn't believe how awkward the question was, though he did believe the boy too young to understand such a thing right now anyway.

Standing up, he shook his coat free of any snow as he stepped over his son, leading him to the bow of the ship. "You want to learn how to be strong? I can teach you, follow me. I'll give you a short lesson today." It wasn't entirely expected, but he wanted to do something productive with Sheerrun and perhaps this too, would allow them some more bonding time. As he reached their destination, he turned and faced the boy. Amber gaze neutral as he thought carefully. "What do you want to learn first?"

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Sheerrun was rather pleased that his father would be teaching him on how to be stronger. Though he was not much of a fighter, he wished to be taught to fight so he could use it for the safety of others, as well as protecting himself if he had to. Some crows cawed and flapped their wings at him as one seemed to be diving down in front of him, causing the young pup to jump back from shock as some of the black birds cawed in a way that seemed like they were laughing.

Sheerrun looked at them and snarled his little snarl, none of them seeming to be phased. The young pup walked back alongside his father, "I want to learn how to be strong, anything you would be willing to teach me." Under his breath he also said, "As well as hunt to make these birds afraid of me."

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-10-2015, 11:27 PM
nter>

The male watched his son, standing back a little as he watched a gang of crows tease and taunt him. Raising a brow, he shook his head slightly. His son was an easy target for the birds, obviously. They weren't afraid of him, even when the kid growled at them. Sheerrun came back to his side, words causing sin's ears to flick as he was thoughtful for a moment. If his son wanted to learn, he would teach.

"Very well, first step is knowing how to trick your enemy." He nosed Sheerrun, indicating for him to watch as Sin then moved away from his son, lying down nearby as he waited. The crows seemed somewhat curious, and they were a very bold gang. The smallest would fly around him, half diving at him before swerving away, but he would not move. Long moments passed before they would get closer, cautiously nipping at his tail as he remained perfectly still. When one finally decided to try and taste his eyeball, that was when he lunged.

Like a trapdoor spider, Sin struck quickly as jaws sought out the bird. Startled, it nearly got away but Sin had caught it's foot, his prey now. Standing, he gripped the bird tightly in his jaws, the small crack of the bones in the birds delicate leg giving way as he walked back towards Sheerrun. It struggled, and it flapped at his face trying to make him let go, but he would not. "Until they're in your grasp." He would finish his previous words, muttering around the leg as he offered it to Sheerrun to bat it around like a piƱata or do whatever he wanted. Perhaps even show him how to hunt. If he broke the birds wing, it would be easy hunting practice.

Talk like this

Sheerrun

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
10-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Sheerrun watched, eyeing the birds as they lunged for his father. His father had made everything look so easy, and he, unlike his father, was much less experienced than that of his alabaster parent. He gulped, seeing his father snap down upon the black bird's leg, its cawing and flapping caused a pang to go around in his heart. The pup knew he had to hunt to survive, or otherwise he would be dead and gone. Though his heart was much kinder and vulnerable, he would still watch and be taught, watching every movement that his father had done.

His light blue eyes focused on the bird as its wings flapped continuously. Sheerrun did not wish to disappoint his father, so when he watched his father release it, he lunged forward and placed a paw on the bird. The crow attempted to peck at his leg, but he gave the best snarl he could muster even with his young age, and pressed down on the wing with his right front paw. His eyes closed as his mouth went around the crow's neck, shaking the life from it as he soon heard a snap, and the crow soon lay their motionless.

The multi-colored pup sat down in front of the kill, his eyes still closed. It was hard for him to take a life, but, he knew it was practice and he was thankful for the crow to have let him be taught, even at the cost of its own life. His eyes shifted to his father, hoping for his approval.