ardent

exploration

Cedric

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Cedric was trying desperately to get over his fear of everything, although moving around so much didn’t help a lot. Cedric was carefully treading through the grass and looking up at the trees, they looked pretty and dangerous at the same time. At that moment a thought came into his mind, why on earth was he doing this alone. He should at least be doing this with one of siblings so they could help him if he got in a fix. Cedric looked down at the ground and shook his head, he had to stop thinking like that it was thoughts like that that made him so scared of stuff. He would sit down and look up at the sky, watching the clouds roll by was enough for him right now. He didn’t need to stress himself out over things he controlled.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:03 PM

Cypress was out patrolling the new territory that Arian had secured for Sonticus. The woods were beautiful, almost like something out of some story that he was once told as a pup. He would breathe in, feeling a calm peace. It was nice to know that they were near other family. The silver and gray male would let his bi-colored gaze wander, uncertain as to what it was exactly he was looking for. The day was light, autumn winds blowing through the woods and bringing promise of a chilly winter.

It was simple pleasures such as this that Cy enjoyed. He would breathe in again, catching the scent of one of his sons. He would smile warmly, turning away from where he was walking and heading towards the scent. He would chuckle softly, seeing young Cedric alone. If only he knew the boys fears.

“What are you up to, Cedric?” The man would ask, coming up behind his boy.

"Speech"

Cedric

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Cedric was startled when he heard a voice come from behind him, he whipped around to see who they were. He settled down a bit when saw it was his dad, he didn’t recall seeing much of his dad so he would take this as an opportunity to get to know him. “Hi, Dad I’m just looking at the clouds.” Even though he was doing more than just looking at clouds he wasn’t exactly sure he was ready to reveal his little secret to everybody just yet. "What are you doing here?” The boy would wonder this aloud, his dad didn’t normally wander about. Or did he, this just proved how little he actually knew about him.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
10-17-2015, 04:14 PM

Cypress would perk his ears, listening to the answer that his son had to give. The clouds huh? Cy had never really been one for weather watching, but he supposed it was a good enough hobby. He’d offer his son a gentle smile. “The clouds huh?” He’d ask gently. “As for me, Cedric, I’m patrolling the borders. There are dangers that lurk and by patrolling the borders we can avoid some dangers or put a stop to them before they even cross into our territory.” Cy would tilt his head to the side. “Though I believe that I’m done for the time being. Why don’t you and I hang out for a while, my son?”

"Speech"