size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-18-2015, 02:15 PM
"Speech"

Leo stood at the border that ran between his back and Sonticus, where the Mangroves and the Weeping Woods met, and looked out over the mildly unfamiliar area. He had been happy to notice his sister's pack moving in next door- that was until he noticed the unfamiliar scent mingling among the border markers. Concern was etched on his face. Had something happened to Arian? Why hadn't she told him that there had been a change in leadership? Unless the change hadn't been her idea. His ears flicked and he lifted his head to howl for whoever this unfamiliar wolf was. If his sister decided to show up as well he would be happy to see her. He waited patiently for an answer and tried to keep his expression more passive and curious than worried.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2015, 06:30 PM

A howl for him, sounding a bit on the worried side, would bring a stirring of uncertainty within the man. Who was it that was calling for him now, he wondered? The calico gentleman would turn from where he was patrolling, setting off towards the howl at once. Whomever it was that called, he would answer promptly. Perhaps Arian would show up as well, though the man somewhat doubted it. After her maim... He would grit his teeth, shaking his head. No, he wouldn't think about that right now. One thing at a time.

He would arrive on the borders to find an orange and white male standing there. With a sniff he would recognize the scent as a Fiori member, and, judging by how he carried himself, he was a high ranking member. Allen would dip his head to the man with a small smile spreading on his lips. "Greetings sir. You stand on the borders of Sonticus. I am the Soul, or alpha, of these lands. How may I help you?"

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Tealah

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-18-2015, 10:49 PM

When she had heard Leo's call, she had forced herself to get up. Not like she couldn't walk but she needed to get up regardless. Luckily enough she had been right nearby, the wobbly lady despite her age almost seemed like she was on her last legs. Which, literally she was. Injured and slightly broken, but determined to get some sort of satisfaction out of her life she'd find a way to simply be the best healer she could be. As she saw Allen, her jaws widened in a smile. It was just making her heart jump with joy that the man she had entrusted was indeed trustworthy. After all the mistakes she had made.

As she reached the two men however, she sought to lean against Allen for support in her injured body. Still her left front leg was covered in herbs, but since of the torn tendon. She was left only to walk a short distances with much effort. She couldn't imagine that it would get any easier once she was healed either. "Leo, I'm glad to see you." she wagged her tail. Though, she knew once he saw her he'd be worried. She didn't want him to be though.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-19-2015, 08:22 PM
A man he didn't recognize but matched the new scent he smelled at the bored mere quickly appeared and Leo watched him carefully. He returned the man's nod politely as Allen introduced himself as the alpha. "I am Leo Adranvendi-Mathis, Sovereign of Fiori and Arian's brother. Could you tell me where she-" Before he could finish his sentence Arian herself appeared and Leo simotaniously breathed a sigh of relief and became even more worried than before. "Arian! What's happened? Who did this?" He went to her with worry etched on his face. He pressed his nose affectionately to her cheek before quickly glancing to Allen with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for being so suspiciou, I just worry for Arian."

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 04:58 PM

The male would speak, introducing himself before he felt a brush of fur against his own. Arian had arrived, leaning her injured body up against his own. Allen would glance towards the woman, feeling his heart clench. Seeing her injured like this... Gods it made him feel so guilty. Guilty that he hadn't been there to help protect her. He could only wonder what her mate, Cypress, felt about the situation. The calico gentleman would wait a moment, letting the two get their words out before dipping his head to Leo.

"It is alright, Leo, I can understand the worry one might have for family. Arian is a relative of mine as well." For now he figured it would be better if Arian spoke to the orange male about what had happened and stayed silent. The calico gentleman would keep his gaze focused on the Fiori alpha though. He was curious about the man, but there would a time for all things.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-26-2015, 12:42 AM

Arian's tail wagged as Leo pressed his nose in her cheek. It still hurt every time, her body sore. She hadn't realized how hard she fought until after it happened. Every muscle and joint hurt beyond what she could believe. It was almost like she was way past Allen's age. Her snout turned from Allen to Leo, she wouldn't apologize to Allen for using him to support her weight. She needed it.... she felt bad but apologizing wouldn't change the fact she would topple over without him.

"Sin Hellstrom, used to be armada. I fought back, but obviously with my bum other leg it wasn't any use. So now.... another one is useless." She gestured to her left front leg that shakily dangled. Covered in herbs, the shaky feeling she'd have to get used to. After it was healed she'd be able to limp pretty good, but forget about getting past a walking speed. "I've retired as alpha, instead I'm gonna concentrate on my healing. Allen is my great uncle from my biological fathers side, and he's alpha until Rivaxorus and Juniper my children are a year old." Arian would explain the situation. "I hope this doesn't mean fiori and Sonticus aren't allies anymore. I have to say, I feel great.... now that we live next door to each other." she laughed, opening up her mouth wide. Despite the situation, her mood did fluctuate, but she would be okay.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-26-2015, 08:53 PM
"Speech"

He was glad to hear that he hadn't offended Allen with his suspicion. He really hadn't meant anything by it and it was good to see that his initial wariness hadn't bothered the man too much. He was curious about how Allen was Arian's family, but his sister would explain the relation eventually so he didn't ask. However, when she began to speak he couldn't decide if he felt more angry or tired. It frustrated him so much that no matter what he did he couldn't keep his sister out of harm's way. Even with her living right next door this still happens. He only knew that if this Sin that kept popping up in Arian's stories ever popped up in his line of sight it wasn't going to be pretty.

He nodded with understanding when she said that she had retired from being an alpha. "Maybe you'll stay out of trouble now, huh?" he commented lightly with a small smile. It was a genuine hope, but he was trying to lighten the mood a bit as well. "I'm excited to see your children grow up. I need to come spend more time with them." When she spoke some concern over their packs remaining allies, he was quick to dismiss these fears. "Oh, of course we are still allies, as long as Allen would like to be that is." He looked to Allen with a slight smile. "If my sister trusts you enough to give you her pack then I'm sure I can trust you as well." His gaze turned back toward Arian when she told him how great she felt and her laughter brought a smile to his face. "I'm glad, I really am. I'm happy to have some friendly faces next door again. Plus, it will make it much easier for you to come to my wedding ceremony." He grinned and shot her a playful wink as he dropped the little bit of news he had been hopping to share with her.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-31-2015, 12:55 PM

Allen would listen quietly to his friend as she spoke. Arian had gotten herself into quite a bit of trouble with Sin -- the man had been ruthless. It had the calico gentleman thinking twice about ignoring Bass' concerns. Allen would breathe out slowly, focusing his attention on Leo. He would offer a smile, his gaze gentle. "Naturally I'd love to remain allies with Fiori. It is something that Arian set up, but I have no intentions of changing this pack whatsoever. My plan is merely to maintain. Nothing more and nothing less." Allen felt something in his heart shift about the orange man. It felt nice knowing that Sonticus had an ally in these dark times. "I'm am proud to be your ally, Leo. Perhaps, at a better time, we could speak a little more to each other, hmm?" He'd glance to Arian. "For now though perhaps it might be best if I leave you two alone a while. That is, unless either of you need me here." He wanted to be respectful and give them their space.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-01-2015, 09:31 PM

The woman would listen intently to the conversation between her brother and her uncle. Though it filled her with a undeniable sense of joy that two halves of her family were connecting with each other. Though what caught to her ears what that her brother.... was getting married. Arian's eyes almost lit up like lamps. Her jaw opened and her tail wagged back and forth, uncontrollably even if she was in pain. She let out a small wolf whimper not of pain but something of joy she was trying to convey. "Oh Leo that's amazing! I'll definitely be there. You'll have to introduce me to your fiance sometime before the wedding! If not after for sure." She recoiled a little on Allen. She was happy to hear what he was doing, indeed she definitely wasn't fit to be a leader and she realized that now. Though he spoke of leaving the two of them alone and she exchanged glances between the men.

"I guess I better stop using you as a crutch then shouldn't I?" she laughed. "It's hard now, but even after my arm heals, I can barely walk far without losing my breath or my limbs shaking." Arian moved herself away from Allen, sitting down she sprawled out on her stomach to stretch her sore and aching body. Luckily enough her sister had treated her, so it wasn't too bad. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble Allen."

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-02-2015, 01:45 PM

Leo grinned happily at Arian's response to the news that he was getting married. So far all of the responses from his family had been beyond positive. It was making him so much more excited for their wedding than he already was. He couldn't wait to introduce Svetlana to all of them and to show everyone how much they loved each other. "Of course! I'll try to bring her by soon to see you."

He smiled and nodded in approval to Allen when he spoke of them having allies in these hard times. It was certainly a great thing to have, he could agree with that. Now that he had gotten past his original reservations he could certainly see himself getting along well with the man. He made a mental note to come back again soon to speak more in depth with him. When Allen offered them some space Leo gave him a grateful smile. It would be good to speak more with Arian. He watched Arian settle onto the ground and he looked to Allen with a small nod. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she gets back safely."

He sank down onto the ground across from Arian, wanting to be at eye level with her and to make talking with her easier. He knew standing must be incredibly hard for her and he never wanted to strain her, especially when she was still healing. "Tell me some more about your children! How are they doing? I haven't seen them since they were tiny little things."

"Talk" "You" Think

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-06-2015, 11:41 AM

ooc: Keno agreed that Allen took leave from the thread so we can continue.

Arian waited until Allen was away to really relax herself. Then again, there was a lot that she thought about. She made a lot of mistakes, and they over run the good about her. Yet Arian slightly believed she basked in the fact people actually liked her. When she lived with Syrinx it was a whole different matter entirely. Her head wrapping around past words and memories like no tomorrow. The conversation now centered around her kids, how much hell had she put them through now because of her mental outbursts? Rivaxorus sometimes would have to leave the den because it was too much for him. However Cypress was always there, even if he didn't feel like it, he was there.

"They're all growing up so fast. Rivaxorus is twice the size of his siblings. Holly enjoys herbs much like I do. I don't see much of Epinone or Jasha since they do their own things. And.... Juniper.... well she's doing well. But I fear she has some of the mental issue's that run in my biological family's line." She sighed mildly. However Juniper and Rivaxorus were still her prime children to take over the pack. From what Rivaxorus told her, he wanted them to rule together rather than separately. "I spoke with Amalia too... since she healed my wounds." Arian glued her eyes to the floor, somehow avoiding eye contact with Leo.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-13-2015, 07:00 PM

Leo liked hearing about the younger members of their family. It felt good to know that the Adravendi name would continue at least. He only wished he had more time to spend with his nieces and nephews. It just wasn't possible right now with everything he had to do for the pack and he was sure he would only get busier once he and Svetlana had their own children, but perhaps they could have a big family gathering before too long. He was happy to hear that all of her children were doing well for the most part.

His ears perked a little when Arian mentioned Amalia. Her gaze dropped to the ground and Leo smiled slightly. He could understand her discomfort given the series of events that had lead up to her current situation, but he tried to not let her dwell on it too much. What was done couldn't be undone, there was no reason to linger on it too much. "I'm glad Amalia was able to help you," he said with a little smile. "I know she's been working very hard on her healing skills lately."

"Talk" "You" Think

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-24-2015, 10:02 AM

A lot of wolves didn't know what was going through her head right now. Maybe that was a good thing as she looked up at Leo. He was trying to avoid any negative subjects, which she understood. Arian seemed to dwell on those, they were her kryptonite. Arian smiled softly as he mentioned Amalia's healing skill. She had been told Amalia was having trouble with her marriage, gods knew so was Arian but in different ways where she was actually the problem not Cypress. Though - they rarely saw each other now. Her ears flicked to the thought. "She told me a herb I didn't even knew about the other day so I can tell." she grinned flicking her tail back and forth.

Though her expression changed, one more sad as always seemed to be on her. It came to her attention that - Sonticus wasn't doing very well. Thinking back to her childhood, after she lost Seracia she had hated jumping from home to home. While her pack and changed lands frequently, that was different then losing it all together with no name to place a head on. "Leo." she started for a moment. Giving out a sigh. "If something should happen to Sonticus. And me or Cypress aren't around. I want you to take care of my children." she said. "Fiori's been around for quiet sometime and not many packs bother it. Sonticus has gotten a bad reputation for being annoying. Plus, gods know they all love you." Arian chuckled.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-28-2015, 11:13 AM

Leo saw the shift in Arian's expression and he didn't say anything immediately. Instead, he let her speak, assuming she would tell him why she suddenly looked so blue. As soon as she made her request he understood. The smile left his face, being replaced with an expression that was much more solemn and serious. He knew she didn't ask this of him lightly, but he did wonder where this had come from all of the sudden. If only he could read all of her thoughts. "Of course, Arian. You know I'd treat them like they're my own. I wouldn't let anything happen to my nieces and nephews." His response was immediate and unwavering. He had no doubt that should the need arise he would take them in without a second thought. They were family and he would do the same for any family member that needed his help, especially ones so young.

Her saying that they all loved him brought a slight smile back to his lips. He loved children, especially children that were in his family. He couldn't wait to have children of his own... That thought made his smile widen just a bit more. Things seemed to be on the up swing now finally. Yes, Arian was still recovering now, but hopefully they could all live quietly for a while. His wedding was coming up soon, Arian's children were growing up, he had luckily managed to keep Fiori at peace since he took over. He couldn't ask for much more than that.

"Talk" "You" Think