gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-24-2015, 01:48 AM

The dark male stalked into the grasses, hiding his form to begin training for the younger generation. Arian's kids had plenty of time to get accustomed to the changes, but were they ready for the outside world? He had hidden his scent by way of coating himself in mud, three mice dangled from his jaws, their scents hidden as well. Today would be a test, to see how well the children could track. He would use the grass to hide himself, it would be a good show. Crouched within the vegetation, he quietly placed the mice at his feet as he called out for them. There were instructions left with Avalon to have them gather in the clearing he had made in the center field. And from there, they would begin.

Speech,

Noen

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 05:48 PM

Go on ahead, his father had urged. The young man would leave the den at his father's request and start towards the howl of a stranger. A stranger, but also a packmate, Allen had reassured him. It would be good for him to get some sort of lessons in, even if they weren't with his parents, so that he could become a well rounded wolf as he grew up. He was excited, his heart beating fast in his chest as he looked for the one that made the call. Finally, coming into the clearing, his gaze would fall on a male of slate and black. Walking up to him Noen would softly speak. "Excuse me sir, are you the one who called for all the pups?"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
10-26-2015, 09:54 AM
You don't know what's in your heart
I know you like it - male cover

The large male wouldn't fall short of his duty. Between lessons with Kakashi and Allen he seemed to think he was doing pretty well. Though the lack of Kakashi in his life had made him excited otherwise when he heard the call. Prancing to the one pup who had already gathered, it must have been Allen's kid because he knew there weren't any other pups in the pack other than his siblings. So the newcomers could have only come with him and the obvious markings it seemed. Rivaxorus would smile, a thought crossing his head as he went up to greet the smaller male.

"Good morning, I'm Rivaxorus but you can call me Riv. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me." he said as he looked towards Kakashi. What was it that Allen said? Respect? Riv would dip his head politely to Kakashi, tail flicking out to the side. That was how you did it right? "Morning Sensei." Riv would say before sitting next to Noen. Today would probably be a good day.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-28-2015, 01:28 AM

Ears lay erect as she listened, the somewhat familiar call pulling her from the mud she had been digging in, turning her gaze between the direction of the call and the herb she was uprooting, she sighed. Longingly, she looked at the catnip she had found. Then deciding it would be better to answer the call before she got in trouble, she moved. The catnip would still be there when she got back...or so she hoped.

As she arrived, she saw her brother and Alna's brother, but juni and the others hadn't arrived yet. Seeing Kakashi sensei sitting before them in the clearing, she knew he demanded respect being one of the oldest in the pack, asides from Allen, so she dipped her head in a polite greeting as she sat with Riv. "Konichiwa Kakashi sensei!"

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-12-2015, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 01:19 AM by Kakashi.)

Only three? He guessed it would have to do. Maybe the other kids were off gallivanting in their own adventures, they would be missing out on a rather interesting training today. Maybe he would talk to the alpha afterwards, assuming the kids continued to miss lessons in the future. The stoic male scented them as they approached, the first arrival being Alien's son. Crimson gaze steadily looked at the young boy, form unmoving as he asked his question. "Yes, but you three will suffice." His gaze betrayed a slight hint of teasing, "Three is the perfect number after all."

For this at least. Rivaxorous approached next, offering help to the other child before greeting him. The boy offered a respectful dip of his head, a brow quirking slightly. It had been odd to see a kid show respect, different then the usual rambunctious rogue kids he had thought in the past, but this he liked. "Rivaxorous, glad you could make it." Finally, his sister Holly would show, her familiar language a welcome addition to his life as it was his more native tongue. He nodded slightly to her, tail twitching a bit as he waited for them to settle. He would remain quiet, knowing no one else would show, but he would let the air stir with awkwardness and suspense for the kids.

Finally after a long moment of silence, he would make the slightest movement. Gaze moving from one to the next as he shifted on his paws. "Alright, let's get started. Today I'm going to show you a valuable skill, one that can be used for many things. Who can guess what it is? Fighting? Hunting? How to fly? Go ahead, take a crack at it." He made no gesture towards the three mice at his feet, giving the floor to the three assembled kids now to see who or if they could guess today's lesson.
Speech,