gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
10-24-2015, 01:23 PM

The smell of tar was strong in the air, the small woman wandered about, lost this time. She looked curiously at her surroundings, though doubt flickered in her mind. Should she be here? This place held a similar scent to the mountain she had been on where she met Aki, yet this place didn't smell hot...it just stunk. Frowning for the first time in a while, she would tread cautiously for once. Nose wrinkling each time she stepped in the icky goo. "Yuuuck...what is this?" Leaning down, she sniffed then licked. Her head violently shook as she fell on her rump. Okay, maybe she shouldn't have done that. "Eeww why did I do that!? Gross!" Sighing, she remained sitting there, glancing around for any other signs of life...but all she could see were old bones, clearly other creatures avoided this place. And she had seemingly walked into a death trap.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 07:43 PM

The young man was on the verge of chaos. He had joined a pack of dark hearts, and his own darkness was shifting. He felt at home with them there, and felt like he could truly open up to his true potential. Sin was his leader, his teacher. Through him he would learn all that he needed, whether good or bad, time would tell. Naoise would wander away from the packlands though, in search of something worth his while. He wasn't sure what this burning need was but... he had to find out.

Nares would expand as Naoise breathed in, catching a scent most peculiar. Oh ho ho... what was this? Such a captivating scent... it had him drawn towards the femme immediately. He would track her down by that tempting scent, his smoke-green eyes glowing as he let his gaze fall upon her. Well hello there lovely.

"You quite alright miss?" He'd ask, stalking towards her slowly with ears perked forward.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
10-30-2015, 09:53 PM

She went about her business, whatever it was. Mostly trying to not step in the sticky black stuff that smelled icky. Her small form walked along like a fawn learning how to walk, trying to avoid the splats and puddles of tar as she carefully (for once), walked around. She had neared a small bend, and when she glanced up she heard something scraping on the ground. Ears flattened and eyes widened, the girl watching as a coyote scrabbled against the ground trying to get out of the black pool. Her tail tucked, for once she felt afraid. That poor creature...there wasn't anything she could do! She was too small to help it out, and he was a little too far for her to reach. Her heart pounded against her chest, what could she do?!

"You quite alright miss?" She nearly jumped out of her skin like a surprised cat, whirling around with her fur on end. Wide eyes fell on a male, younger then her but taller then her too. "Oh I...There's someone, we should help it!" She whined as she turned to peer around the bend again. The coyote creature's flailing seemingly growing weaker, his struggles futile against the tar's deadly hold. How did that thick black water stuff manage to do that? It wasn't sand, it wasn't water, it wasn't even lava...what was it? Turning again, the frail maiden looked at the male, a pleading look in her eyes. "Can we try and help?" Little did she know that an unseen nightmare would unfold this day.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'