ardent

Faded Faces

Pamela

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2015, 09:08 PM
The woman had been tricked not once, but twice now. Her heart was left bitter, confused, and torn. She had once more started back towards Alacrita, towards the place where her family was last scented. Where her son had been abandoned in favor of following something already lost. 'Stupid.' Pamela would criticize herself. She had failed everyone around her time and time again. Would the woman ever truly learn?

It was only by chance that she happened by the place where the scent of her brother caught her attention. Not her oldest brother, Quelt, but the scent of Kakashi. Her heart longed for the male, for him to tell her all was alright. She'd tilt her head back, calling for him. Surely he could make everything well again.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2015, 11:51 AM

A call at the borders had the old man curious. He would rise from where he lay with Nona and his little ones, giving soft goodbyes before leaving the den. He wanted to know what this was about. What this feeling was. He would head off towards the borders, noting that the call was not for him, but rather for Kakashi. The man would hopefully already be present, so that Allen could question him as to what was going on.

But when the calico gentleman arrived he would find that Kakashi was not there. It was just a woman, with slate coloring that made him immediately think of Quelt. He'd approach her with a gentle smile, softly calling to her. "Excuse me miss. You stand at the borders of Sonticus. You... called for Kakashi I believe? May I ask what you want with him?"

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
11-12-2015, 01:18 AM

Well, this was quite surprising. Crimson orbs lifted, the quiet male staring towards the direction that the familiar yet ghostly howl came from. He knew who it was, but why now? After all this time? Quelt had said they'd all been separated. Kakashi had been among the first to leave for reasons of his own, but he had been brought back towards his brother by some strange twist of fate. He wouldn't immediately run to answer, rather taking his usual lazy and late approach. A meager grand entrance, though it would be a slow entrance.

The man stalked quietly towards the cry, emotionless gaze staring ahead as he reeled in his thoughts. Why was Pamela suddenly seeking him out now? Scarred gaze narrowed slightly, and as he drew closer he could smell Allen nearby. Watching through the trees, he saw the alpha approach his sibling, voice reaching Kakashi quite clearly. He wouldn't allow his sister to answer, however, as Kakashi chose to reveal himself after a bit of letting the silence stir. "Long time no see."

He stopped at Allens side, his gaze on his sister though made no acknowledgement towards any of them really asides from those words. She looked different, much different then when he'd last seen her, and he couldn't really remember when that had been. What had happened during their time apart? What had she experienced? And furthermore, why did she look so...defeated? Finally, to keep the tension and awkwardness at bay for once, he answered for her. "Pamela is my sister. A distant one, but a sister nonetheless."
Speech,